IZombie’ Season 3 Stars Rose McIver, David Anders And More Want To Do A Musical Episode

MEDIA & CULTUREENTERTAINMENT
‘iZombie’ Season 3 Stars Rose McIver, David Anders And More Want To Do A Musical Episode
BY CHRISTIAN SACLAO ON
01/18/17 AT 1:59 AM
“iZombies” Season 3 cast members Rose McIver (Liv Moore), David Anders (Blaine DeBeers), Malcolm Goodwin (Clive Babineaux) and Aly Michalka (Peyton Charles) would like to do a musical episode.

“Please campaign for an ‘iZombie’ musical episode,” McIver told fans during an interview with TVGuide. “We’ve all been wanting it.”

“I think that would be great,” added Goodwin.

Anders and Michalka, meanwhile, said that if “The Flash,” “Supergirl” and “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” can do it, then “iZombie” can definitely do it, too. “We’ve been lobbying hard for a musical episode. I mean if ‘Flash’ can do it, [we can do it, too], Anders said, referring to the upcoming musical crossover event between “The Flash” and “Supergirl” in the spring. “And we’ve been compared to ‘Buffy’ in the past, and ‘Buffy’ did one.”

But not all series regulars are in favor of doing a musical episode. “I don’t want to do a musical episode at all, never,” Rahul Kohil (Ravi Chakrabarti) said.

Robert Buckley (Major Lilywhite) agreed with him, saying: “It’s not like Taco Bell sees the Whopper doing so well and goes, ‘Oh yeah, we should make one of those!’ Stick to what you know! Drama! Zombie romance!” ibtimes.com/izombie-season-3-stars-rose-mciver-david-anders-more-want-do-musical-episode-2476766

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E73IQx21DEo
youtu.be/vwSec4WYBH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The difference between those other shows that have had musicals and this one is that there are in-universe reasons that you can plausibly have a musical. For iZombie they don't really have supernatural beings (at least not yet) like the comic did so you can't have someone curse them to sing or whatever. It would just have to be a random musical episode that isn't plot related. I don't know if that makes sense. I'd still watch it though.

When the fuck does the new season start?

>When the fuck does the new season start?
iZombie Season 3 will return with a two-hour season premiere on Tuesday, April 4, 2017.

>Liv eats an opera singer's brains
There, plot

As there been an episode called "Live and let Liv" yet? Because there should be.

Liv eats a singer's brain and the team has to participate in musical theater to solve a case.

thanks m8

that doesn't work for the human characters though

>iZombie they don't really have supernatural beings
No but they have wacky brains

>live eats the brain of a crazy person who sees life as a giant musical

There done

>thanks m8
No Problem

>Liv's delusions
There, plot

Or...just make it a musical episode.
You don't have to give an excuse for it.

True that would work. I wasn't thinking creatively enough I guess.

This

iZombie is my favorite comic book show and I'm super confused why it isn't more popular

Liv eats the brain of someone who was having hallucinations

There
Done

If Scrubs could do it with that kind of reason, fucking iZombie could too.

youtube.com/watch?v=E73IQx21DEo

This could be good but the pros and cons even out really.

Pros: McIver, Michalka and Anders can all sing and carry a tune.

Cons: Buckley can't.

It's just not stupid enough to gather a larger audience on the teenage angst romcom drama network.

Naw man, then you hit a wall when you realize nobody can ever surpass Guy Love Between Two Guys.

Already have that with Major and Ravi.

I think iZombie is the single solitary subject that I don't want Sup Forums kicked off this board for.

Bumping with /ck/ content.

Thank you

I need to get back into this. The comic was goofy and fun, and the first series was even better, but I never bothered with the second season for some reason.

Did it stay good?

Second season drags a bit more due to an extended episode order but it stays pretty solid throughout.

nigga if fucking scrubs can have a musical episode, then izombie can too.

All it takes is a tiny bit of imagination.

It's odd. It's got tons and tons of shipping bait and they pay attention to their fans. I have no idea why it hasn't caught on.

The end

youtu.be/vwSec4WYBH4

iZ webms with that sound thang on /wsg/:

>Liv eat the brain of an aspiring pop star (AJ Michalka) and ends up singing constantly. In order to help solve the case, Clive, Peyton and Blaine have to help Liv get into the musical spirit.

Robert and Rahul are probably just being sarcastic or sticklers for fun

Hmm... this was on Rahul's instagram a few months ago.

Thank you user.

Stop being retarded.

Footfags on high alert.

This

They should do a musical and Ravi is the only one not singing
He could take an accidental dose of some hallucinogen and assume it's just him tripping out
Damn now I really want this

Or she could eat Bjork

Cute

That works.