REECK, IT AIN'T LIKE IT WUUZ BEFORE

REECK, IT AIN'T LIKE IT WUUZ BEFORE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gekxBmBtRyE&t=2m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shane, you don't understand. I don't love Lori .I only married her because i wanted a son, the person i really love... It's you Shane.

RIGG YOU FEGET

*rubs head*

read that in shanes voice and it sounded legit

Did anyone else stop watching after Shane died?

Shane?

Oh noooooo

Childhood is hating Shane
Adulthood is realising Shane was the voice of reason

TWD really went downhill once Shane died.

Rick becomes Shane though, The issue with Shane is that he fell for fucking Lori.

yes

This was the absolute peak of The Walking Dead. It was all downhill from here.

Shane is actually Negan

youtube.com/watch?v=gekxBmBtRyE&t=2m45s

I'M A BETTER FATHER THAN YEW RIGG
I'M BETTA FUR LAWRI THAN YEW MANG

RIG
*rubs head*
LEMASK USUM RFIG
*fucks lorrie*
WHADABOUT LAWRY RIG
*runs into the woods* *muffled "lemask usumtin" in distance*
IZ A DIFFRENT WURLD RIG
*jumps out of barn*
HOW U GONNA SURVIVE

yes

HOWS HE STILL CUMMIN

AAAUUURGHHHHH
*rubs head*
RAAAAAAA

you just don't fuck your mate's wife, what the fuck is wrong with that retard
should be happy he didn't get executed on the spot

He works for the sheriff's deputy. The m'askusum man.

THAT'S THREE LOADS RIEGG
THEY CUMMIN CLOSER
THAT'S FOUR
TWO FEET AWAY FROM YOU
FIVE
IT'S ON YOUR BOOTS RIEG
HOW HE GON KEEP CUMMIN ON YOU

Actually yes, now that you mention it.

The issue is inconsistent writing that is easily passable because the target demographic breathes through its mouth.

COOORRL

Season 2 would've been an unironically great season if you abridged it and cut out nonsense like Beth attempting suicide. In hindsight, it's amazing how two friends being put at odds with each other by the new world felt like such a huge deal back then. Nowadays a dozen people can get gunned down in a single episode and no one bats an eye.

RIG CRIMES, WHERE IS YAGS BARRO

Tell me Shane wouldn't kick his ass.

God this show used to have good characters and drama.

jesus wanted to post this, nice dubs tho

Rick's a cuck anyway, that woman needed the superior hill billy beaner dick.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A KILLER SHANE, I'M KILLER RIIIIIIIIICK

being a tridimensional character in twd is what got you killed the fastest
Shane is easily the most developed character in the whole show and he died what, six years ago?

how u gon do it rig

Shane would get along with Negan.

>based on issues when Robert Kirkman cared the most and made the most content-dense material because he never knew if the comic would get cancelled at any moment
>when AMC thew a huge budget at a 6 episode first season hoping the quality would help it catch on because no one from Robert Kirkman to HBO (who passed on it) to AMC knew if it would be a success
>when they hired an actual accomplished filmmaker to helm the show
Shame it's been resting on its laurels all these years because it gets such huge ratings even after the decline.

>post apocalyptic world where your best friend is dead, so you start fucking his wife
>turns out your best friend is actually alive, him and his family have nice reunion
>can't get over best friends wife even though there is countless prime pussy all over the place with dead boyfriends/husbands
>end up dead because of it

Shane was dumb as fuck. Imagine how much easier life would have been for the group with Shane and Rick running the show together as best bros?

Like Lucius Verenus and Titus Pullo.

They thought Rick was dead when they started fucking

THIS WAS JUNE, NOT MAY!
DAMN YOU FOR MAKING ME DO THIS, SHANE!

how u gon keepem sayuf?

that scene was K I N O

bad

>Carl dies in episode 8
>Shane's ghost haunts Rick for the rest of the season
>"MASK U SUM. HOW COME U COULDN'T PROTECT CORL RICK"
>"WHAT I TELL U MANE"
>"THINGS AIN'T LIKE THEY WUZ"

It was hinted at in the scene of him ranting about his girl leaving lights on while he and Rick were eating lunch in the car, and again when he was reminiscing about the high school days (Rick didn't have much luck with girls in high school while Shane was always chasing tail, but he never stopped doing it which got hollow as an adult in a string of meaningless relationships) that he grew to covet the stable relationship and family Rick had with Lori. It drove him nuts after the world went to shit and Lori and Carl were all he had, only for them to be taken away. I think the scene of Shane fucking Andrea in the car was him kind of relapsing into old behavior hoping it would scratch the itch, but all it did was reaffirm what he really wanted.

*leans*

>that one episode where Rick is going crazy and hallucinates Shane in the middle of a firefight
>they brought Jon Bernthal back for a three-second shot

why not a flashback so we could see him m'ask Rick one last time

Mask you sumhin rick, would you shoot the leader of a people your at war with at point blank range?

I want Reddit to leave

I hate this fagget so much. glad I stopped watching this trash

'masku sum'n

>there are people so pleb they can't appreciate Negankino

Why? Last like 5 seasons have been trash sure but Neagan has been the only enjoyable part of the new seasons

>"This is the work of... an enemy stand user!"

yep.

>enjoyable
literally a hack gimmick character
>leans back
>talks the same retarded way
>shallow as fuck cartoon villain

you now remember these 2 cute innocent hippies

Yeah, because the second season was such a shitshow that I did not want to see the third.

Found out later the actual writer of the first season was fired, so my instincts were vindicated.

But still, I'm glad I got to witness the glory of M'ASK U SUMFIN REEEEECK

I continued on a little further and then stopped but it was clear the show was going nowhere without him. He is and was the only interesting character.

no

>this annoying, emaciated prick is the guy that everyone's afraid of

That tension is what made the first two seasons so great. If Shane lived, he would’ve turned him into a quip dispenser.

At this point he's the best thing about the show because he's always clowning on these super cereal melodramatic characters.

>At this point he's the best thing
at this point, the show is a steaming pile of shit, so some less steaming pile of shit looks ok in comparrison

>yfw Rick & Shane would have been awesome dads to Carl
>and easily defeated the Governor and Terminus and the Wolves and Negan

>if Lori had died before they met again

Yeah Season 2 had some great moments, but being on the farm really ruined that arc.

I really wish Shane hadn't died. He would've been immensely useful in the Prison arc against the Governor. He and Merle would actually agree with one another and probably team-up.

Those are some mighty fine shittin’ pants he’s got on. You know, like the pants you purchased specifically for the intent of defecating into them? Those pair of pants that every person has for when they know they will be in a dire situation that will require a loosening of the bowels and a release of feces directly into your pants that have been acquired specifically for that purpose?

most shane scenes were absolute kino

Shane was actually a good bro. He went back to the hospital to try and save Rick, but mistakingly thought he was dead. He still barricaded Rick's room, which actually saved his buddy while being in that coma.

His only mistake was that he shouldn't have fucked Lori right away. Rick was in a coma for a month when the zombie apocalpyse brought out. If they had sex like 6 months after everything went to shit, no harm there.

Remember how Shane actually fucked a teacher in high school while chatting with Rick? That's how alpha Shane was, but like you said, he wanted a loving wife at home to kiss him when he does right and berate him when he fucks up.

I really wonder what would've happened if Rick had actually died? What would've happened in the series? Would everyone have died when the Walkers attacked the camp and there's no Rick around with the extra guns from the police station? In fact, why the fuck didn't Shane bother to salvage everything he could from his old site?

Lori dying and Carl being alive really changes the dynamic with Shane. He'd still be bros with Rick while being a great role model for Carl.

If they had defeated the Governor early on like say Merle's assassination was successful, there'd be no Terminus, Wolves, or Negan. Why would they leave Georgia if there was no tank attack on the prison?

In fact, if the Governor had been eliminated in Season 3, they'd probably be living in Woodbury.

Penguin?

>Lori dying and Carl being alive really changes the dynamic with Shane. He'd still be bros with Rick while being a great role model for Carl.
>If they had defeated the Governor early on like say Merle's assassination was successful, there'd be no Terminus, Wolves, or Negan. Why would they leave Georgia if there was no tank attack on the prison?
>In fact, if the Governor had been eliminated in Season 3, they'd probably be living in Woodbury.

They'd still have to deal with the Wolves eventually. We'd see some epic Merle and Shane team-ups there, I think.

Rick cucked both Shane and his brother(in the comics)

What was so great about Lori anyway?

>Some Sup Forums-edditors defend this faggot

>with the Wolves
The Wolves were all the way up in Virginia in Noah's community in those luxury homes.

The only nearby dangers was Terminus but they try to lure people in and those rogue cops in Atlanta.

I still want to know how the fuck did the girl get killed and how the dude got captured by Terminus?

He was one of the only legitimately well acted and well constructed characters in this crapshoot.

Him and The Governor. I really enjoyed the episode where the Guv meets Lily, Tara, and Meghan. I actually wished he had gotten a happy ending and GTFO of Georgia.

I think the Wolves were lots of places. It was a lifestyle, not an organization.

The Wolves attacked in the greater D.C. area like Noah's old community at Shirewilt Estates. They weren't around 637 miles southwest in Georgia.

What really bugs me is that Rick and his people completely ignored North and South Carolina. There's plenty of places they could've lived.

They showed up when we were in the later seasons, and the group was already near DC.

I tend to think the Wolves were EVERYWHERE in the second to third year after the end of the world, and then died off. They were just a society of people who survived in small wandering groups.

They really missed a trick in not having one of Rick's Group split off, follow them as they survived alone for a year, and then follow them as they are initiated into the Wolves.

>They really missed a trick in not having one of Rick's Group split off, follow them as they survived alone for a year, and then follow them as they are initiated into the Wolves.
I was expecting that one Hispanic family in Season 1 to show up again.

>alternate timeline where Lori dies in that car crash and rock and Shane put aside differences and bro it out for Carl

L'MASK YOU SUMTHIN MANE HOW YOU GONNA PROTECT LENNY AND CARL?

Honestly if the whole idea was to do a soap opera drama in a zombie world they should have done flashbacks like lost

Man you really need everything spoon fed? Girl had a fucked ankle and obviously just got chased and fell. How no one heard her scream is the question. Guy either got lost/chased or found the girls body and just wanted to go be alone. Obviously eventually found a sign for terminus and followed the tracks same as rick and friends. I liked that dude though. His terminus death was one of the top moments in all of the show

I stopped reading the books after he was killed too.

Same but because that was also the exact moment that the good artist was fired because effort takes too much time.

Didn't he die like straight away?

the show died with shane

You're a bald guy

6 issues in, before they even got to the farm. Tyreese was also introduced along the way, much earlier than in the show.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D