So in Justice League resurrected Superman discovers he has an Arctic breath, right guys?

So in Justice League resurrected Superman discovers he has an Arctic breath, right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/superman/video-henry-cavill-on-why-he-wanted-his-superman-to-have-a-hairy-chest-a81936
screenrant.com/justice-league-movie-joss-whedon-zack-snyder/
whatculture.com/film/justice-league-cast-say-joss-whedon-hasnt-messed-with-snyders-vision
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flash: How did it feel to be dead?
Sups: it was cold and freezing. I also learned this new trick. *shows Arctic breath*

Why is he so fucking sexy holy shit.

I want to kiss his lips, then bite his neck, then suck on his tits and bury my face on his hairy chest.

I'd just like to see X-ray vision used again and heat vision beyond RAAAAAAARGH I'M ANGRY AND FIGHTING.
Just let him shave with it dammit, or cook some fucking eggs.

Fuck off you complete fucking faggot shit he's mine.

That's exactly how marvel would handle it too, exect they would have batman say something like, "That ought to give darkseid some serious blue balls". Then a laugh track, a starwipe to the next scene where they are all eating chipoltle. It would make billions

>shaves with his laser vision
>whole apartment reeks of burned hair
>lois leaves him because of this

>implying she wouldn't stay because the dick too good.

We can share him.

Best casting ever, marlel forever btfo

>Best cast
>Worst character writing
>Stupid decision of killing him in second movie.

Funny how the freezing breath is the one of Superman's powers that everybody seems to consider as too silly and ridiculous, but actually is semi-plausible. If you force air at great pressure through a small opening, the air will lose temperature.

HAHAHA DAT HAIRLINE THO

yeah but how much air can superman store?

it isn't that much to can freezee something

why are farts so warm then?

Is he that muscular or just the suit?

More than a diver's tank, that's for sure.

Zero oscars tho

>Funny how the freezing breath is the one of Superman's powers that everybody seems to consider as too silly and ridiculous
Superman's powers overall are ridiculous, I've never seen anyone single out frost breath and if they did they're morons.

Well, because your ass is a gaping hole.

My farts are cold, loser.

Jesus that is one handsome mofo
Does this board have females and/or faggots and if so do they prefer him or what'shisface from drive?

That's a joke I suppose.

Maximun capacity of lungs is 6000 ml and a scuba diving tank can store up to 22 litres.

why dont you DP him? (double anal)

What if it is a complete combustion?

Fag here, I think Calvil may be the best looking man in the world

You realize the movie was refilmed and directed by the man who began the Marvel trend you shit on every day, right?

He's that muscular. I think might have put in the most, because that Superman build is pretty hard to get. I suspect some 'roids too.

>Maximun capacity of lungs is 6000 ml

That's the capacity of the lungs of a normal human, though.

Between his superdense flesh and absurd muscle strength, Superman most likely can compress a LOT of air in his lungs.

Ok, that's make sense. Now Superman has more sense.

why two eggs?

>Hey Steppenwolf, chill out

A big guy needs a big breakfast

>I suspect some 'roids too
He's definitely on gear. Anybody who claims otherwise is a retard.

>I've never seen anyone single out frost breath and if they did they're morons

There is a reason why he doesn't have it in the new movies, and why in Superman Returns is just a strong gust of wind and doesn't freeze anything.

>refilmed

You act as if the entire movie were reshot. That's not how reshoots work. You realize they do this with every movie now right? You realize that 2nd Unit Directors exist in most major movies and direct scenes themselves?

Why do DChads get to keep their glorious chest hair while Disney makes their heroes wax?

>capeshit movies
>they almost always have a blatant shirtless scene

Funny how this never counts as obejectification.

You realize second unit directors are under the thumb of the actual directors, right? And the reshoots re-filmed by someone the director has worked with numerous times tend to fall in in line with the original filmed scenes to the point where it's not even noticeable, right?

You realize this film switched to a NEW LEAD director Whedon, who could possibly be the furthest thing from Snyder, who is literally the man you DC people have been shitting on for five years because his style was "muh quips", and that you can literally see what was is a reshoot and what isn't in trailers because they didn't bother to match the color grading or even the appearance of the actors in some cases, right?

I said this in another thread, they could change Wonder Woman into a black tranny and you idiots would defend it, just like YOU, RIGHT NOW are defending your former Anti-Snyder hack.

Most classic depictions of Superman in the comics have him as a fairly hairy guy all over. Makes sense, he is superMAN.

This. It's not Super Boy (that's Jon or Kon!) or SuperTwink. It's also why both Donner and Snyder skipped from teen to fully matured man rather than having him start younger. Well, that and he is a Messiah allegory, and Jesus didn't start his ministry until his early thirties.

Even Smallville had a timeskip between when he first dons the suit and stops Darkseid and later when he is fully established, a grown up Jimmy Jr showing the time has passed.

Actually it is mostly thanks to 90's comics.

Also if not Cavill himself actually read comics (unlike most of the actors) we'd get gay-waxed Supes comicbookmovie.com/superman/video-henry-cavill-on-why-he-wanted-his-superman-to-have-a-hairy-chest-a81936

>a fairly hairy guy all over

Explain the JUST hairline then

fuck why isn't he my bf guys it hurts

>marvel has a 9 second after credit scene
>hurrr every marvul moobie is chipotle

too much testosterone

High test males are hairy and go bald.

yes

keep buying dc movies

please

help

Im super hairy. With a full beard at 25...

Am i gonna go bald?

Hi

Probably.

>You realize this film switched to a NEW LEAD director Whedon,

No they didn't. In fact the DGA rules specifically say because Snyder did the majority of the principal shooting, he gets final say on EVERYTHING.

For someone who frequents a board about movies, you sure don't know anything about them.

If you need more proof:

screenrant.com/justice-league-movie-joss-whedon-zack-snyder/

>We’re excited about the film, of course, but we were saddened by the events that caused Zack Snyder and Deborah Snyder to have to leave and turn the reins over to Joss Whedon. He was already working with us on some of the scenes for that additional photography that we’re going to be doing shortly. It was fortunate that Zack convinced him, and he agreed to step in and finish the movie – to help Zack finish his vision. We’re excited about that.”

whatculture.com/film/justice-league-cast-say-joss-whedon-hasnt-messed-with-snyders-vision

>I wasn’t involved with Joss at all, (he was here for) some of the reshoots and I wasn’t involved in that. But I think he’s really dedicated to finishing the story that Zack was telling. Again, that’s my understanding from my vantage point.

>“This is Zack Snyder’s movie. Joss only did a few weeks of reshoots. He was Zack’s guy and knew exactly what he wanted to get… He has a beautiful vision.”
Now go be retarded somewhere else.

Then he sets his tongue to hummingbird mode and gets her back. Doesn't matter she banged a groid and got AIDS while they were apart, my nigger's invulnerable to AIDS.

There are plenty of people who have better bodies on You only want him because he is a celebrity. Remember George Clooney had trouble getting dates before he hit it big as an actor.

Then cut back on the ice cream dumbass