This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt1333994/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this movie only allowed for mcdonalds to have smaller potions and charge more for their food. fat idiots will still eat too much because they are 100% self centered

the double cheeseburger doubled in price, I used to get those when I needed something to eat but now they are twice as expensive. good protein source ruined, thanks a lot

>being a commienazi terrorist

>dude
>what if you ate mcdonalds 24/7 and never exercised
>lmao

what the hell did you expect

>if you eat junk food every day you will probably get health issues
>americans needed a documentary to teach them this

The point of the movie was that, learn to cook your own fucking meals not. Oh il take my business to Burger King instead.

>supercuckmeme

>Eat supersize menus every single day for a couple weeks
>gee i am dying if i keep this up
no shit sherlock

>eat so much
>MCDONALD IS BAAAAAAD

Posting superior Mcdonald's movie.

>guy makes a movie attacking McDonald's
>Americans go apeshit

Its like they're retarded but also unable reflect on their own retardation

I envy them, ther would be a certain kind of happiness in being a retard without self awareness.

yeah, but people with no ability to self reflect project their issues on everyone around them, hence they are not sick, the people attempting to correct/teach them are. their boundaries shrivel to nothing and they develop a victim mentality and seek out weaker people who will affirm and reinforce thier problems, creating a toxic support structure while demonizing anyone who dares question them

t. demon

>wow if i stop with my vegan diet and suddenly only eat fastfood it's incredibly unhealthy

wtf i hate mickey dees now

McDonald's is barely food. That's true. But any drastic change in diet will fuck your body up. What if I only ate carrots? Would I be healthy?

Watching this actually made me want to get McDonald's.

Confirmed not alive before this came out

He even lied about the amount he was eating. He was consuming way more than he let on in order to gain weight for the documentary.

What if this experiment was carried out but not by a retard? You know, like eat at TDEE and keep the same activity level, but only eat food from McDonald's?

No shit if you eat 5000 calories a day you'll have complications

>tfw just got done eating chicken tenders at McDonald's

good shit

>literally nobody has been able to recreate the results

cool
who here /buttermilk tendies/

Does it seem that nobody takes issue with what McDonald's does anymore? Sure they may still have 800+ calorie salads, but they have faux-brick exteriors and wifi now, who cares! It's as if the past hate was some residual dislike of the past, and now that they blend in nobody cares.

Or maybe it's just more important to get enraged on behalf of other people instead of yourself now.

my gym teacher made us watch this in grade 8, get the fuck out of here you baby
>hurr im older than the internet >:)
open your wrists nigger

Snappy suit and tie. I'll have to watch this. Thanks

Come again?

Dont they have chemicals in their food that make you more hungry though?

Also artificial sugar in burgers and such?

Maybe if you excersised more and didn't watch movies in PE you wouldn't feel the need to defend it fat fuck

Daily reminder to not be fucking obese you disgraceful fat fucks

>P.E. stands for physical education
>americunts play dodgeball for 45 mins
>best education ever guise
maybe thats why americans are so fat, we also learned about the food groups and how to have a balanced diet.

Obsessed

>hurrr my point is baseless and im a retard
ftfy

m.imdb.com/title/tt1333994/