Which robin suffered more

which robin suffered more

tim or jason

Jason, at least Tim has had chances of getting laid and led teams that aren't full of retards and drunks (although Teenagers are arguably on that level)

Jason died.

yea but tim is clucked by a city

Tim was attacked by Damian and Jason, he's the punching bag robin.

and he never get featured in movies and shit (besides the new adventures of batman and robin), its always dick as robin. tim gets pushed aside

in universe Jason, he's the shitty failRobin

outside universe Tim because he's never used. people either go with dick or damian for robin in other media nowadays

He's the bland robin that everyone forgot about.
Being Tim is suffering.

>what is young justice

But it's true, being Tim is suffering

Jason suffered more definitely.
However, being a Jasonfag is a pretty blessed life right now. To be a Timfag is be in perpetual suffering.

You're not helping by mentioning YJ.

Tim was an actual piece of cardboard and he and Barbara shouldn't have existed in the 2nd season.

>I hit harder

Who the fuck wrote this?

Jason is canon the biggest and strongest member of the Batfamily aside from Bruce. He's a brawler.

This.

all he does is shoot people and whine about daddy not loving him

What does that have to do with him being the biggest and strongest member of the Batfam aside from Bruce?

Read a comic sometime. He's like 6'2 220lbs.

Hey, remember how he actually had some actual connection to the plot in the Arkham games and even ends up marrying Barbara? Dick got NOTHING in those. Except for maybe the most fun playstyle aside from actually Batman.

No! Don't fight! I ship you two!

More than Jason got as a dead hologram.

>Scott Lobdell
Sup Forums's nominee for all the Eisner awards

but he is there

The story was by Lobdell, but the script was by someone else.

Wasn't he in that Batman Beyond animated thing?

I think that Jason