Why does Sup Forums hate this film so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate this film so much?

Don't hate it, but I rewatched it recently and was pretty bored throughout. I also think "Everywhere we went, we were sizin' things up" is hands down the corniest line in film history.

I certainly don't. I just don't overhype it to hell and back. Its a very good movie, but its not perfect and no its not something to get life advice from.

Marla, mainly

>haha dude everything was pointless in the end
Redditor: wow so deep

It's popular?

the flaws in the fundamental systems governing social behavior aren't important he just needed gf all along :)

remake this thread next summer friendo

They don't realise the narrator is dead in the end

xdfdvfxvfxfvxvf

because reddit loves it, so Sup Forums has to hate it.

My redditor friends don't like it.

its the most overrated underrated cinema
normies ruined it

Sup Forums has always loved this movie its where we got the infamous rules 1 & 2 (even though normies have invaded and thats a long since dead rule)

I don't know if Sup Forums really still "hates" this film, what with all the underage kids and redditors on here.

The problem with it is that it's criminally overrated by (young) males, who don't even "get" the point of the film. They just think it's cool that Tyler Durden is such a badass and think it's awesome to see men just beat themselves senseless. Fucking men is awesome!! It's understandable now for numale alt-righters to overrhype it to hell and back. Which explains the rise in Fight Club threads on Sup Forums as of the 2016 election.

>where we got the infamous rules 1 & 2
what

how the fuck can other movie watchers ruin an existing movie

Because Sup Forums secretly loves it. This movie has aged well. Nearly 18 years since it disturbed the "kino" audience.

it's not a difficult concept to get, i haven't met anyone who's watched it and didn't get it. get off your high horse

Exactly

Who was the Jannetty?

But seriously though, what were the rules?

You do not talk about Sup Forums, seems like nobody followed them.

It's about the domestication of men