twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>*giggles*
>OH FUCK YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT LAUGH

CMON CRISSY STOP BEING A FAGGOT

watch it Paulie

D:

Hold up Tone, where the fuck are we?

I never got why he lost it

He didn't really "lose it." He was just being a good actor. He later got angry at himself and quit because he wants to be le tough mob man. Wasting one's potential due to mob tradition is a motif in the series.

>tfw Tony tells Christopher that Patsy will kill him if he leaves rehab

>"Tony I'm sorry! How did it fucking get to this!?"

>by season 6 they hated each other

I don't think he was comfortable with getting that into the scene and emotionally exposing himself in that way

youtube.com/watch?v=LHVGiDFFqc0

so kino its hurts

I MUST STAY LOYLE TO MY CAPO

Did Tony actually love Chrissy?

>Did Tony actually love Chrissy?
Doubt it.

yes until he found about the drugs I think

youtu.be/wTBpQk8U7QA?t=161

chrissy was such a fuckup I feel sorry for him

I think he legit cared about him in the beginning, but a combo of his fuckups and drug use pretty much killed any relationship they had.

Why did that need to happen? Fuck the FBI. They fucked Adriana up.
I need to blame someone.

If you watch season 1 and 2 you damn well know he fucking loved the kid. That love started to fade away as each season went by.

chris hated tony ever since he and tony b made fun of him and told to just have a drink already, thw whole adriana thing didn't help

Toxic masculinity and also unresolved issues about the death of his father. Honestly, Christopher is one of the most complex characters on the show.

>tfw Christophers father died when he was an infant
>tfw Chris had a kid just before he died

POTTERY

>that scene when Chris is driving back alone with glassy eyes and sheds a tear in silence

Tony like Christopher because he was such a fuck up that he made Tony feel better about himself. Tony took a lot of his personal shit out on poor Chrissy.

He knew exactly what he was doing by pressuring him to start drinking again. He couldn't stand to see Christopher get his life on track because he always looked to him for reassurance about his own comparative worth

POETRY WHY MUST YOU BE SO CRUEL

>That's the guy, Adrianna, my Uncle Tony. That's the guy I'm going to hell for."

This. Tony was inherently self-centered. His character in Cleaver was completely accurate, and the fact he knew that was right made him confront the truth,which is why it made him mad. The same way Chris's funeral made him mad because he felt a hypocrite. He was confronted with the truth.

WALKING DOWN THE BOULEVARD

THEIR SHADOWS, SEARCHING IN THE NIGHT

how did Chrissy turn into a Junkie?

at end of season 3 he was in a good position and in the beginning of season 4 he is suddenly injecting Heroin in his foot
was it the stress with Paulie?

Yes. But tony's love is a fucked up thing, and he didn't take drug abuse lightly, which resulted in you know what.
I don't think it slowly faded away, they actually had a lot of bonding moments later on, but drug abuse put an end to it.
Okay maybe chris got fed up with tony's bullshit, or more like because he didn't quite got what he expected and wasn't feeling special enough (in hierarchy sense) or wasn't receiving enough mob benefits for his input into the mob (and he thought he busted his ass off and thus deserved a lot), but tony still kinda loved him in a fatherly way. I don't remember all the details but that's the general impression I'm left with.

iirc everyone made fun of him, didn't really respect him that much, he just wasn't feeling like he truly belongs.

>Toxic masculinity
Kill yourself.

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO GARY COOPER THE STRONG SILENT TYPE, THAT WAS AN AMERICAN

MAMMY

The way I see it is chris the kid tony wanted to have, not the autistic spoiled brat that AJ turned out to be, but actually capable young adult who also works in the same he is and with whom he can share experience and always have something to talk about.
He didn't take out personal shit on him just for the sake of it, he thought that chris sorta cared, and he didn't bother enough to hide his true colors and problems when he was with chris. I always saw chris as the person closest to tony, and it's with chris that tony is in the most relaxed and open state. Sure ton kinda fucked up their relationship but he didn't want it, it's just the way ton is, when he doesn't bother to filter whatever goes through his head and life and just pours it down on people it doesn't lead to anything good.
And what moments of tony lashing out at chris there is, it's mostly about ton's fucked up idea of fathering and mentoring, he always (up until way, way later) wanted the best for chris and tried his hardest to give him all he could, after all chris was supposed to be his true legacy. But of course tony is a sociopath and chris under all his flex is still a young, soft and sensitive mind, so it didn't work out quite well.

When I watched the show I saw the whole cleaver deal as some misunderstanding. Sure the character is inspired by tony but chris didn't mean anything bad by it, and it never was a 100% accurate description of ton, it's heavily exaggerated, cartoon-y, evil-y ton. But yeah ton's got mad as shit when he realised that deep down this is how chris sees him, not exactly as that ofc, but in some way. Which hurt him, because he genuinely believed that he was doing what's best for chris in his "tutoring", and that he showed a lot of love to him (he didn't, for sure not nearly as much as there is episodes of him hurting/insulting chris), so he was expecting some respect in return, but at the end of the day all he became for chris is some angry mob boss.

>shit actor acting like a shit actor
W O A H

Watch it anony

>mfw watching Kennedy and Heidi for the first time

Nice surface level analysis, you must be great at tricking idiots.
Chrissy quit his acting classes and abandoned his writing because the classes had stirred up feelings over his father's untimely demise.

S2 is rome I think you don't remember all the H he shot?

Everyone hated each other by season 6.
He never had a son, either. The Moltisanti name is dead.

Did Tony do the right thing?

>imo no