What's the creepiest thing you've ever seen in a movie?

What's the creepiest thing you've ever seen in a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGGZUbqbTWg
youtube.com/watch?v=TEpJn6F3cso
twitter.com/AnonBabble

y0uur mom

I wasn't expecting that dead baby in mother

buried alive scene in new mummy. what we see isnt brutal or creepy, but what would happen offscreen is really terrifying
as immortal god/demon she will have to spend ages in tight box, surrounded by darkness and silence. After a longer while her limbs go numb, as got pretty much no space to move them. All she can do is struggle in agony as her body is rotting and drying out. Spirit and mind is fully aware of this, as she is technically immortal.
Normal human would suffocate in 4-6 hours tho.

>what is the mummy 1

in every other mummy movies they are normal alive guys, so they will die anyway and have to be resurrected (mummy 1, hammer, brendan etc). new one makes her immortal before being buried. no resurrection scene, as she thanks cruise as soon as he frees her sarcophagus
thats why her punishment is even more creepy. Brendan one added bugs, so they will eat him alive but sooner or later ultimately killing, ending his agony

My reflection in the screen.

Dude, that scene is copy-pasted from the Brendan Fraser mummy.

I think the Karloff one had a similar scene, but it was damn exact there

From Masters of Horror
It's NSFW

fuckin lol

imagine

Of course, its same theme in every mummy movie, but as noted, every previous one will die sooner or later, while she has to suffer all the time.
>in Brendan one, guy will be devoured alive, killing him after several hours of agony.
>original mummy, will suffocate as soon as uses all the air, but before that will pass out. Not really painful death.

is the carpenter one good?

Woah, Jamie Lee Curtis looks like *THAT*?

The original Creepshow, the final story. The cockroaches come pouring out of the guy's body. That was some fucked up shit. Also the Lake story in creepshow 2. He sucks on that girls tits while she’s asleep, only to let her get eaten while he runs away. We need to go back to horror movies with real fear and get off the jump-scare bullshit.

/ourgirl/

giv S:GU gf

So I never finished this what were they alien/demon?

gasped audibly

That scene gave me such a woodrow.

Nah, pretty much just pedos and snuff film makers

have a webm then, even without sounds, can hear
>mmmmmhhhh mmmmmhh mmmmmhhh
to go with such sexy struggle

that scene in pandorum where the guy wakes up from hypersleep only to be immediately eaten by aliens

I don't remember this Supernatural episode. What did Castiel do?

>that lake monster in Creepshow 2

Fucking horrifying

SHLEENGA

In mummy 1 Imhotep gets eaten alive almost instantly by the flesh-eating beetles.

I'd even take that if the other option is to be in a conscious stasis for thousands of years.

SMEG

Caché

mullholand drive's poop goblin
watch at your own risk

blue hobo in Mulholland Dr

also, her fucking face in Inland Empire. oh my cunt

bruhs

Yeah, that scene is all kinds of unsettling. When she finds all the clothes, and the tapes with the kid's names on them. Felt pretty good when she pasted them both.

the devils advocate where the black ladys face morphs. i was a little kid and that fucked me up.
the other one was in mama 2013 .
youtube.com/watch?v=yGGZUbqbTWg
the scene at 0:30

hmm forgot this
ye he had rather quick death
checked and in movie these beetles eat people within seconds

I saw a bunch of executions when I was a child, maybe 25 or 30 years ago in UK.
It was dramatised. The only two I can remember now were men in ski-masks knocking on a normal house then killing the parents with shotguns. The other was a long tracking shot, through a few empty warehouses, following the killer. He met the guy he was going to kill, they shook hands, then turned to face the wall, and the killer shot him in the back of the head.

It was the end of a movie or tv show so I have absolutely no context for these killings. My parents had gone out and I'd stayed awake past my bedtime. I regretted it.

Agree. Few seconds of pain followed by instant death seems to be better than suffering a long-lasting agony with no hope.

>It was the end of a movie or tv show so I have absolutely no context for these killings.
There is no context in the film. They're all unsolved real life murders including the one with the handshake at the end (caught by security camera). It's a classic of alt/experimental cinema. Gus van Sant's movie of the same name was a tribute to it:
youtube.com/watch?v=TEpJn6F3cso

Nosferatfu!

Arnold deserved an Oscar for that scene.

qt

This scene literally gave me PTSD

Gave me scary dreams as a kid

The last 20 minutes

holy shit this

s-spooky

20 minute jumpscare... kino

A CUTE

yes

Has no one been able to find out who this cute twink is?