Why did he turn black?

Why did he turn black?

because muh diversity

It's not the same character, the original actor of Crabbe was sent to jail and thus couldn't play his role in the movie so they made Blaise his new sidekick.

The original actor for Crabbe was being a stupid chav and got arrested for possession of pot
This does beg the question, how does wizard racism work? Do they not care what race you are, as long as you can perform magic? Or are black wizards merely a tier above muggles in the wizard caste system?

original actor went to jail, so he gave the role to his cellmate that was getting out earlier than him.

>OP: "black people"
>thread: "racist jokes"

why are you watching movies for children?

(implied racial stereotype about skin color, criminality, and level of intelligence.)

He spent the money he made on a cannabis farm and got busted for just being stupid.

They don't call it the Dark Arts for nothing.

>(You): "liberals REEEEing"

Perhaps to provide a single point of interest in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

what the FUCK do you think BLACK magic is, dweeb?

>"I NEVER SAID HE WAS WHITE Y'ALL JUST BEIN' RACIST AND SHEE-IT"

>JK Rowling

This actually made me feel a bit better about Hermione not ending up with Harry. Gingers may have no souls but at least they won't try and steal everything that isn't nailed down.

Its a spell to make the other wiziards think you are a stupid nigger and underestimate you

The better question is why did he turn thin

fat fuck detected

Ive notice there a lots of black chatacters and extra in harry potter even though they 3% of the population

And i only see 3 asian characters in the show when they make 8% of the population

J k rowling bbc confirm

underrated

black could be anywhere

>Or are black wizards merely a tier above muggles in the wizard caste system?

Bingo.

>they won't try and steal everything that isn't nailed down.

Harry and the gang stole a lot of shit though. Maybe they were all niggers all along.

Black people have melanin that makes them 100% resistant to magic, but they have too low INT to even cast a simple spell

as
said
>Black magic

They don't seem to care about anything besides blood purity i.e. no muggle relatives

source? is this some pottermore shit or something because nothing in the books suggests this

Why do you think Sirius was in jail?