What does Sup Forums think of Ellen?

What does Sup Forums think of Ellen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEUg7OplvIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine if a male day time host made that tweet

>u just kno

It's okay when gays commit sexual harassment, trust me, they did it to me non stop when I worked clothing retail.

>male day time host

is there such a thing?

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

hurrdurr im a lesbo laugh at (((my))) jokes

haha Ellen YASSSS

#keepthedronesflyinggoy

shockingly yes

At one point anderson cooper but that was canceled.

(((Maury Povich)))

I don't know why, either, it was fairly enjoyable. Maybe the daytime crowd felt like they were watching the news

who?

Can anyone blame her?

She's below average, if she wasn't famous people wouldn't even spit at her.

FPBP

Sexual harassment is a-okay when you're gay.

YAAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAYYY

>two friends have a joke
>b-but what about men!?

Your fave is problematic.

she's /ourgal/ but she a complete psychopath with her audience. forces them to dance or kicks them out of the show.

Based

They really picked the wrong time to make a joke where the punchline is "sexual harassment in Hollywood sure is fun."

Someone missed the New Years Eve party with a topless Kathy Griffin.

There's never a time when people aren't screeching about themselves.

Why do I get the feeling her pussy is straight busted?

He can't be stopped.

*dog howls*

>haha she's a lesbian so she sexually objectifies women
I hate white people and I hate white feminism.

I'm sure Weinstein was (((friends))) with some of the people he harassed too.

Can women not objectify people? Is it only a thing men can do?

It became unwatchable when she started shilling for Killary.

They can but they don't as often, or as violently. There's a double standard because there actually is 2 standards.

>conservashit SJWs get triggered by a lesbian tv host

people who worked with her unanimously describe her as hellspawn

She's already being raped by the media for tweeting this. She's getting the same treatment that a guy would.

>violently

Ah yes, the 1 in 4.

That's kinda hot.

>the media
4 people on twitter?

I don't understand why women like such bad TV. Ellen seems like a good enough person and her interviewing is fine, but the bits are just so fucking dumb. Who the fuck wants to watch random audience members dance and shit

Only in his head.

The only thing more annoying than "omg, i was bumped up against by a drunk celeb at a party 30 years ago #metoo" is this crap. People getting offended on behalf of people who don't care.

>muh pol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You people are so pathetic.

The network execs wanted a more female oriented crowd. But he pulled in the wrong demo and they canned it.

She's a propaganda device to further influence house wives. Opera atleast wasn't' as blatantly obvious as she is.

I don't

Imagine caring

the stakes are different, ellen isn't capable of violently raping katey

Doesn't even make sense, mainstream conservative opinion would be that men and women are different. It's liberals who think they're exactly the same and need to be held to the exact same standards.

go back to neoga..oh wait

why are liberals so rapist?

You posted in the thread, so you obviously care.

So, women aren't capable of violence? What kind of world do you live in?

this

lol no one cares
It's already been swept under the rug and might as well not even have happened.
If a guy did this shit, it would be on the news for weeks.

>We're Sneedsbians!

I agree, but it's conservatards doing the whining.

Of course that's because it has nothing to do with Perry's boobs, but dudes acting like they're the victims.

She's so physically repulsive it's literally impossible that she's a good person.

woah

Your words fall on deaf ears. People on this board are convinced women can do no wrong or that complaining about any injustice to men is muh Sup Forums!

This board is lost.

You just know Ellen is a sex goddess. I bet she could get Katy off in like 4 minutes max just with hair pulling and sucking boobs. Seems like one of those lesbians who was ugly but dominant and had success in life so got lots of practice doing chicks and therefore got shockingly good, plus Ellen is a woman and knows womens bodies very well.

Katy would be tapping out in 20min.

Gay people can be extremely homophobic too.

she's probably working with the CIA to brainwash lesbians

kek

How is this sexist? It's a reference to her song:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEUg7OplvIQ

The lyrics of the bridge are literally

>Happy birthday
>So let me get you in your birthday suit
>It's time to bring out the big balloons

It's not, but it would be if it were a man staring at her tits.

m o m m y

Let me be outraged at dykes

She also got away with kissing Beyonce she can't be stopped.

This is why the West is in decline.

I just realized I've never seen someone on here call her "Ellen Degenerate" before, which is surprising actually.

I remember seeing her "kids Halloween costume special", she had boys dressed up as Magic Mike and 50 Shades of Frey. She's a soulless creature user who uses women's oversexed nature to sell herself.

yeh they are literally rallying on the streets about it

Yeah huh sure lol

are they natural

She absolutely is and my dick allows it

Katy does have some fat tiddies

Let's ask the formerly best rated conservative talk show host

a disgusting troll creature

No one is saying that. But the people that are complaining are just that, like Morgan and OP.

I want to catch feels with her

she looks like an island slav slag heap

Did Ellen suck on those milkers?

There's a bunch of gays that loath gay culture. I have a gay friend that's always saying how much he hates faggots and sissys. At first I believed everyone was lying about him being gay but no. He's gay AF.

Do you realize all the other shit she has to put up with being a lesbian? She deserves to be able to ogle boobs and not be ridiculed or judged.

Disgusting subhuman dyke. Death!

Pretty much this, even gay men get a pass doing this kind of shit.

>Girlfriend is always complaining about sexual harassment and the tedious SJW bullshit. "I was just waiting to break up with her when she started this."
>She has a gay friend and has him over, he's ok.
>Something starts a conversation in which I see him hefting up her tits and playing with them.
Dude, the fuck are you doing?
>He smacks his lips and says "Dont worry, I only like big boys like you, you want me to jostle your titties around?"
No, and I dont want you to fondle my girlfriend either.
>She gets pissed and says she isnt my property.
So its ok for men to grope you as long as their gay, but anybody else you want to knock the fuck out?
>She gets pissed, and he leaves because he says he is scared the straight white man may harm him.
Nah you know, just go with him actually, he can take you home, done.

She went on to be a dye wearing nut job.

>implying gays and lesbians don't have more privilege than just about anyone else

She deserves to be shot. Dyke better sit small if she knows what's good for her.

Honestly after watching mindhunter I'm convinced like 10% of Sup Forums users are serial killers or have the potential to be

Your girlfriend is cheating on you.

omg could she stop being so sexist?

Your point being?

And 10% (or more) of niggers ARE serial killers.

That's just one of the symptoms.

ARE YOU READY FOR
READY FOR

Doesn't she know you can't make jokes in this day and age?

Blue twitter faggot, kys.

this.
like if you're gay the world owes you one, you should be able to fiddle a kid without everyone making a big deal over it.

She's seriously one of those celebrities whom I normally find hot, but of whom I am able to undo that by actually thinking away her fame

imagine she was just some lame bitch at school and the hotness drops right off her