Alright Sup Forums. Sell us on your new hit show with one episode synopsis

Alright Sup Forums. Sell us on your new hit show with one episode synopsis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Xbwzzj_wa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A wacky body swap happens.

The main characters are performing in a play with a very peculiar director who says that the play can go completely off script if it needs to as long as the actors never break character.

Unfortunately, one of the character's old enemies also got a part, and he plans to kill them on stage and have it be part of the show. Wacky hi jinks ensue as the main characters try to prevent this without ever breaking character.

It's Monster Musume, but with furries.

First episode has a lewd racoon thief break into the protag's house

When the ancient evil known as Adolf Hitler was finally slain his body was cut into five pieces and scattered across the globe. Decades later a neo-Nazi cult has risen from the ashes to find Hitler's body parts and revive him.

Our main heroes - a plucky group of five secret agents (all of whom are entangled in a web of romantic convolution with one another) - will be put to the ultimate test to stop the dreadful antisemitic demon god from being reborn.

People turn into wolves, but the wolf forms are the opposite sex of the human forms.

Furries AND trannies, all in one show.

you know I have it typed out and everything,

I don't get it.

Old Game they used to play on Whose Line is it Anyway
See this
youtube.com/watch?v=4Xbwzzj_wa8

Oh, okay. I didn't know if it was a reaction image or a reference to something the idea reminded you of.

An atompunk racing/mecha show

US federal law enforcement, intelligence agencies, and armed forces battle occult forces in a multipolar world wracked by plague and endless conflict

That's a... very interesting premise, user. Facinating stuff, but could we maybe turn some things around? Some of the guys and I were talking, and we think if we maybe turn down the sexual content we can appeal to a wider base, you know? Maybe give him a squeaky voice, like that snowman guy from the Let It Go movie Helen's kids are always raving about. A real quirky character with lots of commercial appeal could do wonders for your show.

Thanks, user, I knew you'd understand. We'll see you next week to discuss distribution rights.

Now user, you know as well as I do how much leeway the network lets us get away with. And I respect your creative freedom as the next guy. But Brianna and I have been talking, and well we don't think this episode script is appropriate for our network's audience.

But, I personally don't think it's anything a few revisions couldn't fix. How about we start with removing the "kill" in the script? There's been a lot of violence in te media and we don't want our brand to be associated with that, and we certainly don't want this show's image to be tainted by any nasty accusations. Maybe swith it to something like, say, "make them suck it?" It seems like something kids these days would say.

And we're also somewhat confused over the theatre part. Now, I know that Bri was a theater minor in college, but I was a bit lost reading the script. Could you maybe try simplifying the whole part about "staying in character?" Because I didn't quite get why the characters couldn't just ki- oops, I meant make the bad guy "suck it". Just maybe clarifying that better would help so that the kiddos don't get too lost.

No harsh feelings, right user? We'll see you tomorrow at 8 am sharp for some team building excercises.

Whoops, forgot to leave my buisness card.

A boy goes on daily adventures and...and he meets a girl and...and...there is another girl, and the two girls actually were super friends in the past and everytime something funny happens there's this wacky sound to make people laugh and then the villain shows up but he is actually a good guy but nobody knows yet, but then a real super evil villain shows up but he super quirky because he knows he's super evil and strong and the boy goes on daily adventures to get stronger and he meets another girl...

So user, I like what you're doing, it's very unique and original, but it's gotta change, real fast.

I know we were riding a lot on that Hillary win, but the change in politics caused some big shakeups in upper management, so we can't have the same premise anymore. Hitler as a bad guy can't happen anymore, the Nazis just need to get put on the backburner for now.

I was advised to advise you into looking into perhaps working under Breilbart Entertainment's oversee, it's a new corporate outreach project that corporate is just LOVING right now, and I can see why. It's really synergistic, a lot of good vibes.

So, uh, same time tomorrow morning, or a little earlier? Nah, just kidding, have a good day user.

Great work user, real great job. So corporate liked your pitch a lot, really tapping hard into that girl power market, a lot of revenue there. Maybe the superhero stuff might need to be toned down a bit, but you don't have to worry about that.

We actually got the rights to a reboot or Huck Finn, but we're taking out the black people to make it less racist, and Huck Finn's now a girl, you know feminism and all that. We're projected to make 1.2 billion in the box office, and we want you on the project. Don't worry about your old show, we've given it to the capable hands if a Ms. Lauren Zuek, she recently came off a job on Cartoon Network so she's experienced in the industry. She said something about cutting out the boy, and I don't agree with her but honestly it really is her project.

So meet back at the office next week to go over the Pre-planning for Huck 2 Huck, we have an entire board of sude-writing interns to help you and the creatice team out if you hit any road bumps.

>voices swap as well

It's a boys vs. girls episode where the girl thinks the boy is just a dumb hotheaded brute and the boy thinks the girl is a weak princess.

In the end they both impress each other, the boy showing that he's actually planning everything he does in his head before he acts and only resorts to brute force as a last resort and the girl isn't against getting dirty and uses her wit to work around her physical limitations.

Definitely sounds better than most boys vs. girls episodes.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Honestly that's actually a really neat concept.

Also,
What is love?

it's about a vampire hunter who kills vampires with steaks.
the vampires are vegan.

Girl has these weird semi-occult powers, which to put simply unhook her from linear time, making her an unwilling time traveler.
She wanders across time and space, looking for a place to hang her hat and fighting various occult baddies. Lighter episodes generally feature her faffing about with famous historical and mythical figures.

Christian?

The Adventures of Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser, for Adult Swim

Fafhrd is a dumb barbarian who leaves his pure waifu for a cheap whore (said cheap whore is later brutally murdered by rats). He meets up with a thief who dabbles in black magic, and they quickly become the pawns of two all-powerful, rival sorcerers and do their bidding.

What person would be stupid enough to post his best idea online?

Well, you could describe the idea in a vague and nonspecific way like I did.

>Most of these posts are about series premises, not episode synopses.

A person with absolutely no creative power who wouldn't give a shit if anyone stole his ideas because he himself wouldn't do anything with them.

Anne and Leigh train with Gabriel to retrieve a green rock from a cave.

>Wherein, after a nice breakfast and grueling journey, they discover the cave is home to a giant spider, which Anne is deathly afraid of. Instead of conquering her fear, she gets Leigh to act as bait while she takes the rock. After a brush with death, Leigh finally escapes the spider's clutches with Anne and Gabriel, and trek home to continue their training.

An aspiring writer shares an apartment building with tenants from across the multiverse

Suspecting that the woman next door is an evil sorceress from another dimension, the main character frees a princess held captive in her closet.

Once freed, the princess decides to conquer earth to better defend it against the villainess. The main character must team-up with the sorceress' lieutenants to stop her before she does, and before their boss realizes what happened.