YOU THINK YOU COULD JUST DRIVE A CAR AND SAVE THE WORLD?

YOU THINK YOU COULD JUST DRIVE A CAR AND SAVE THE WORLD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EG3rq-M7uMc
youtube.com/watch?v=flBpsyFbEOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

This movie doesn't get enough love. That last race was fucking phenomenal.

Yeah, it's a fun movie.

It was cool beans

What this after taking acid once

Amazing

More like a nonja

More like Nonjas!

He's a crook, and you can't trust crooks

Break both their legs and make them walk back.

LETS PINCH THESE TURDS OFF!

What the fuck happened to Emile Hirch?

I started to tear up during that race when Speed was hearing the voices of his family members and shit encouraging him and talking about how great of a racer he is while he was flying past every other driver on the track.

This movie was incredible, fuck anyone that says otherwise.

GET THAT WEAK SHIT OFF MY TRACK

Boomers just couldn't handle a movie with that much movement and colors. Fucking git gud

Bump

He fired his agent after this movie bombed and his career took a nosedive immediately afterward.

modernization done right.
also great acting and visuals.

The villain's speech about racing was incredible

Now that I remember it he put way more acting in that scene than the movie called for

It was really weird how this movie had so many A listers and fairly complex editing and cuts and film techniques.
This is a movie for kids but they worked in a complex flash-forward, flash back bit in a villain's speech about vertical integration and capitalism
And the entire approach to the visuals was pretty fucking unique. It wasn't just colors for the sake of it, the color often had some fucking purpose and the entire art style gave a clear sense of what kind of world you're living in but the Villain's speech actually belies that things are not what they appear to be

Speed Racer is just as shitty as Scott Pilgrim.

Except Scott Pilgrim had basically no themes as a movie and generally couldn't settle on a consistent visual style, AND it used its effects 'ironically'
The joy of Speed Racer is how non-cynical and unironic it is about itself and its story and style.
Scott Pilgrim is like Deadpool in its self-referential cynicism,

youtu.be/EG3rq-M7uMc

Wtf I hate capitalism now

Any scene that guy does is gold.

His V for Vendetta speech stuck with me. The way he snarls lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=flBpsyFbEOs

I watched this shit in the theater all alone except for my family.

Shit was so trippy and great.

As an only child, this is one of those movies where I get envious of those with siblings. I get a bit choked every time Sarandon tells Speed how he's an artist, and how proud she is of him.

It sags a bit in the middle, when they visit the factory. Every scene with Chim-chim and Spritle is awful save for when they're in the show they're watching. Other than those things, this is a near-perfect family movie, and I love it to bits.

The only thing I noticed after rewatching was how weirdly close speed and his mom seemed. Like I feel like the a actors boner in real life and couldn't hide the tension when they were on screen together

Funny, I'm envious of only childs

fuck this normie tier reddit cuck movie

The absolute overreliance on CGI kills the film for me. I think it's underrated and has some quite brilliant moments but someone needed to take the Wachowskis to one side after the Matrix sequels, slap the hormone pills out of their mouths and tell them to get back to using practical effects wherever possible instead of CGI for literally everything.

I'd have a boner if Sarandon's face was that close to me. Same with ScarJo in the interrogation scene in GitS.

The grass is always greener, as they say

Love this movie. Probably the best animu movie.

>acts like a little baby needing his diaper changed
>"J-j-just watch me!"
>loses even with a gun

Kino

*tips*