>rest of season is miserably depressing
>lose more viewers
>season 8 comes around
>promised to be much more hopeful and exciting, the opposite of last season
>HAHA JUST KIDDING FAGGOTS
>ENJOY RICK BEING MISERABLE AGAIN

Why does this show hate its audience?

He's still alive in the time skip scenes

bullshit, carl is the best thing about the show, they should kill off his retarded ass father

Those aren't real, it's more "Rick imagining what could have been" like he did in the season 7 premiere.

thats the dream scene, the crying rick scene where he repeats those abduls quran "peace" words is when carl dies

Those are fakeout scenes meant to dupe comic readers. There's a reason why they're playing a parody song in the scene - it's not the real thing, it's not going to be the real thing.

>Thinking the writers are this clever
>Thinking they'll kill the one character they literally can not kill off

its supposedly about actor he wants to quit and go to college

I heard that the actor wants to stop because he's going to college

they should kill Judith and the quirky lesbian while they're at it

>Be millionaire and work on hit tv show
>Want to throw it away to go to a shitty college

As much as I hate Carl, The Walking Dead cannot work without him at all

Hope you got your shart shorts on

so what in the fuck? is he trapped in a trailer with Gabriel? how is he gonna get out of it?

this people these days take college too seriously thinking they will become nikola tesla if they go 4 years trough marxist brainwashing, but you can learn all of that on the internet anyways

He's going to cover himself in gabriel's shit and moonwalk outta there

Negan is gonna tell Gabriel his backstory and they'll bond and try to escape together. Gabriel will die saving Negan

sounds pretty good actually.

he just wants to get some pussy

I made that up off the top of my head, probably to what really happens

*not

Man, I gave up on this show about three episodes after Negan domed Glen and Abe. I just can't stand all the filler episodes dedicated to characters no one gives the slightest fuck about. I love Andrew Lincoln as Rick, and Carl dying would be a huge moment for Rick, so I'll probably watch it all when it's on Netflix and I can just fire them off one after another.

>Rick's son gets killed off so his daughter can replace him
Damn SJWs

the showrunner actually stated there are no single character episodes in season 8

I told myself I'd give up on the show after they pulled a cliffhanger during Negan's big moment but I still watch this trainwreck anyway

>implying enid,sophia and lizzie arent good pussies

Carl's probably wishing the two in the middle would fuck off

>implying he'd risk sexual harrasement accusations

>They think this muffin haired, boggly eye'd 1960's Beatles reject is interested in women

lel

that's not lizzie, that's the other one that played her sister

Why is he so hot?

>over the hill and still getting millions of women absolutely soaked in the unmentionables
It's not fair.

The day I read that Coral has died is the day I'll pick this show back up again. So I assume never.

He knows his politics.

greying men are often handsome