What’s your favourite shitty Stephen King adaptation?

What’s your favourite shitty Stephen King adaptation?

Pic related.

thinner

The worst? Either Langoliers or Dreamcacher.

Favorite? Shining

Best? Shawsank Redemption.

Pet Sematary

DAAADDDDYYYYY

Stand By Me.
Just because The Shining doesn't count.

Is there even any question about this?
"Carrie" is the ONLY good movie based on a Stephen King novel.
Well, "The Shining" isn`t bad because it`s actually physically impossible for a Stanley Kubrick movie to be really BAD - but it`s about an hour too long for what it is and a pretty much total waste of talent like Kubrick`s and Nicholson`s.
"Carrie", though, is definitely the best movie by a director who has come close to making truly great movies about a dozen times but never QUITE made it, not even with "Scarface" (oh fuck you didn`t think I was talking about that piece of shit from a few years back with Hit Girl, did you?)
It`s just a delight from beginning to end. Performances of real genius from both Sissy Spacek and Piper Laurie as the insane God-bothering mother. A Hitchcockian instant for cinematic images that seem to cut far deeper than what they superficially portray: like Carrie coming home from her Senior Prom covered from head to foot in blood: a glorious outward physical allegory for the inward spiritual/moral experience of millions of American high school kids going back a dozen generations.

Graveyard Shift was pretty good but I'd rank Maximum Overdrive above it.

>"Carrie" is the ONLY good movie based on a Stephen King novel.

>Green Mile
>Stand by Me
>Shawshank Redemption
>Misery
sure ok buddy

I assume the thread is for bad stephen king movies that you liked. Pic related was comfy as shit.

I liked Secret Window

I want a not shitty version of Salem's Lot
The scene at the kids bedroom window scared me as a kid

Maximum Overdrive is the best music video AC/DC ever made. Real nice of a movie studio to let them make a feature length video for one of their albums.

The book ending to the shining is way better

Great album too.

You can read this story in like ten minutes. How the fuck could they make a movie from it?

That doesn't make the film ending bad.

There used to be a big demand for stephen king movies. There's even a Dolan's Cadillac movie when the story is barely enough for a twilight zone episode.

Some of them are actually good

Sleepwalkers

Madchen Amick is my 90'sfu

Sleepwalkers.

Why was Nightmares & Dreamscapes so bad?

The Shining or Misery are my favorite

>That doesn't make the film ending bad.
True. The film ending is bad based on its own merit.

came here to post this one

How does it end in the book?

Goofy but a lot of fun.

I know the guy who played Zelda in that film. Andy is a hell of a guy. Creepy ass scene though.

Get outta here, Stephen.

this one was great

Fuckin A