CRASHING THIS SHOW

So how about them season 8 spoilers?

Carl dies
Morales returns next episode as a Savior

Writers have lost their minds.

Wasn't Carl one of the few "protected" characters in the show? I stopped watching in season 4

>carl dies
yh that's not happening bud

it is it got leaked he will die in mid seaason finale the actor wants to stop he supposedly wants to go to college

good. he's an awful actor, not that i still watch this anyway.

It is though. He gets stabbed by a random Savior in the midseason finale. It's all over the spoiler sites and people are freaking out.

Then show me his body

The usual spoil sites dont have anything for me, can u post a list of all the spoilers currently out?

dude he is child actor whose ENTIRE life has been taken by this show. Carl is going to die

Remember andrea is still alive in the comics. This isnt insane

Whats going to be insane is to see how rick reacts and if they let negan survive in the cell

We have some sad news to report today. First, we want to say up front that this is UNCONFIRMED INFORMATION. This is something we are tracking right now and should not be taken as hard fact. Normally we wouldn’t even post, but the fandom is already talking about it and in light of the premiere we felt we needed to share what we knew.
It seems as though we will be losing our favorite hat wearing, pudding eating, can’t stay in the house beloved Carl during the mid-season finale. Yes, it may be time to say goodbye to the one-eyed wunderkid. Let us tell you how we came to this conclusion.
We get lots of information from everywhere, all the time. Most often they are just bits that don’t add up to something. Sometimes it’s even people trying to feed us false info to discredit us. But every now and then (remember Beth? Bob?) we get pieces of info that start to add up and form something true. It’s that thing where a couple pieces of the puzzle mean nothing, but start to piece them together and they form a picture. We believe that’s happening here.
We received various pieces of information from separate sources beginning way back in early September telling us they believe Carl will die in the mid-season finale. We know the MSF will involve a huge battle at Alexandria with multiple fires, explosions and gunfire. There is plenty of photo evidence and eyewitness accounts of this. Separate sources also tell us that they believe Carl’s death was shot at the studio with corresponding scenes being shot at Alexandria near the gates. It is believed that he dies in the MSF with possibly his body being discovered and/or the aftermath of his death occurring in episode 9. So far there has been no corroboration in exactly how he dies; however, more than once we were told that he struggles with someone and is possibly stabbed. So what do we do with this? We go back and check the filming information and match it against what we’re being told. Here is what we know:

>Andrea is still alive in the comics
I've got some news for you...

1. A series of several night shoots in Alexandria begins on 7/29 for episode 8. Gunfire, yelling, explosions, fires, etc.
2. 7/31: Carl witnessed on the guard platform. Negan shows up. Carl gets down and goes to the gates. There is gunfire. Photo evidence confirms Carl’s presence.
3. 8/1: More night battle shoots. Carl is the only main cast confirmed filming.
4. 8/2: Most filming took place by Rick’s house. Late at night/early AM a couple of horrific screams were heard. At the time it was speculated that it was Michonne. Not confirmed. There is audio of the screams.
5. 8/3: Mystery day. Assuming studio. Nobody was sighted outside.
6. 8/4: More night shoots at studio. Andy Lincoln spotted near studio.
7. 8/5-8/18: No filming.
8. 8/21: Rick spotted near Alexandria gates briefly. Photo of crew trucks.
9. 8/ 22: Carl & Michonne filming at Alexandria. Morning studio filming.
10. 8/23–8/28: Alexandria filming. Carl, Negan, Michonne, Rick were confirmed via photo.
11. Chandler’s last reported filming was on 8/28 at the Gin property (Alexandria). This would be for episode 9. Eyewitnesses reported that Carl’s shirt was covered with blood and he was struggling with someone on the ground - unclear who.
12. By 8/29 filming shifted away from Alexandria to multiple sites. As of this date, no more Carl.

13. 10/16: Chandler made some suspicious social media posts including posts on October 16th when he was in Los Angeles about how he doesn’t know if he’ll ever be as successful as he is right now “but I’m glad I got this chance to help tell a story that actually impacts people” Now let’s add in what we saw in the premiere. Again, we usually do not theorize, but this is too significant to ignore. In the premiere we saw two future Ricks: old man Rick and red-eyed Rick. We believe, as others do, that red-eyed Rick will be seen in a future episode and this is where he will be mourning the loss of Carl and make the decision to let “mercy prevail over [his] wrath.” Keep in mind that this is the quote uttered by the middle-eastern man at the gas station when Carl approaches. This is likely Siddiq from the comics (casting call corresponds with this theory). The fact that Rick utters this quote tells us that he will interact with Siddiq in the show and that this is, in fact, a scene from a future episode where Rick has suffered a tragic loss. There was significant foreshadowing in the future as far as Carl is concerned – his mercy toward “Siddiq” in providing him food. We also have a promotional picture where Rick is standing holding his hat.
So there you have it. Take the info and decide for yourself what you want to believe. Our job is to report what we know and this is what we know. If true, we hate to lose Carl but Chandler Riggs has proven himself to be an asset to any cast and he has a bright future whether that means going on to college or going on to new projects.
We’ll keep tracking this and will update you as new information comes to light.
accordingly these faggots were never wrong in leaks/predictions whatever

NOOO

the new added grave from last episode (probably from the crying rick part)

Also this about Morales returning next episode

>It's at the very end. Rick and Daryl are ambushing an outpost, and when Rick makes it to the top level of the building someone steps forward and points a gun at Rick's head and says, "Hi Rick." It's Morales. Rick says, "You're Morales. You were at Atlanta," and Morales responds, "Yeah well, that was a long time ago. It's over, Rick. I called the Saviors back, and they're coming." Morales then cocks his gun. End of scene. End of episode.

F

Lol i literally had to google this completely irrelevant 3rd grade background character

writers have completely shit the bed

Literally, physically impossible. There is just WAY too much stuff in the comics that would only work if Carl is alive.
>Negan and Carl stuff
>Lydia and the Whisperers
>Carl growing to replace Rick

Who the hell is Morales?

google him and laugh at his complete irrelevance

I thought they wrote multiple scritpts with multiple endings to throw these kinds of leaks off?

Andrea has been ricks GF for almost the entire comic book series and she has been dead since like season 4

they can absolutely kill carl but like you said will remove major negan plots.

It will also make rick even more PUNISHED and set up another insanity arc. How negan survives that arc will be interesting.

But my bet is jeff morgan is TOO EXPENSIVE for AMC to keep on the show and they will kill him

Somehow, people keep finding their ways onto set and snapping pics of everything

they would have to shoot these scenes as well. the leaks come from people on the ground watching the filming. so the only way to throw it off would be shooting fake scenes which would be expensive as FUCK

Fuck I hate that this is spoiled for me. Morales is a big meme I would've died laughing.

Andrea was expendable because they could just use someone else to fill in for her story, just like in season 6 how Holly was killed offscreen before even being introduced and Sasha took over. Carl is irreplaceable

I did and I honestly don't remember the guy

Rick still has his hand because the actor bitched about having no hand during future shoots.

The actor behind carl wants out of the show and the reddit tier writers of the show have said constantly its not the comic book and will kill whoever they want.

Like it or not this will probly happen to SHOCK everyone including comic book fans.

The reality is carl is fucking aweful in this show and I will be glad to see him go. What if there is a negan/rick bromance? that would be way better than "im a terrible fucking actor" carl interacting with negan

I saw "morales" and thought they were talking about the mexicans from the nursing home and thought "oh that would be interesting"

but it turns out its some background character form the RV camp which is lulzworthy

The only way I can be convinced of this is if Chandler Riggs gets a haircut

Rick still has his hand because Kirkman regretted cutting it off and using a CGI stump for every episode would get expensive

His hair was even longer on Talking Dead which is after season 8 filming wrapped up and months after they would've filmed the mid-finale, but then again he's probably contractually obligated to keep it long for a certain amount of time just like they had Abraham's actor keep the dyed hair and mustache.

If Coral dies then Rick would deffo suicido, right? Or is his daughter still alive

his daughter was shown in a flashforward with a new actress playing her as a young girl with long hair I believe

Don't blame him. He wants the non stop stream of college pussy.

YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

>If Coral dies then Rick would deffo suicido, right?
If this was after the season premiere last year then yeah. Things were hopeless for him then. He wouldn't kill himself now that he has 3 communities united.

No he has his hand because they already did this dumb shit and it was retarded. He can cry all he wants and make shit up but the reality is the producers and likely the actor for rick and merle said it was retarded and made production annoying

But Carl is supposed to get a new waifu once the Saviors arc ends.

if he is going to college looking like a 14 year old I have some bad news.

He would get more pussy if he stayed on the show. He finally is old enough to not be restricted by child labor laws and he throws it away that dumb fag.

wasnt carl in the flashforward though? you hear his voice

How the fuck do people still watch and follow this shit, it's so pointless and braindead

The flash-forward isn't real, it's a dream sequence while he's mourning over Carl's grave (the scene where Rick looks distraught and something is reflecting on his face, I think Abraham's necklace?). They purposefully made a red herring that's exactly what comicfags think should happen based on the comics.

I wish the people who leaked these spoilers would go to prison for a long time. It sucks not being able to be surprised by anything.

Then what the fuck was the point of his eye being shot out? No reason to have done this if he was going out a couple seasons later.

How stupid do you have to be to not know how to avoid spoilers by now

Source???

Who said this???

oh makes sense then.

also why does andrew lincoln take no other roles during the offseason? he should probably take advantage of his twd fame quick

>People actually believe this
Old man Rick living with his family on easy street must come to pass

That's fucking kino. I hope he becomes a main character.

>actor wants to quit a surefire thing to rack up debt and be brainwashed
>but he was already working in hollywood
nvm?

Hope they had their shittin' pants on.

>Negan and Carl stuff
What Negan and Carl stuff? They had 1 chat in the basement. That's literally it.

>“but I’m glad I got this chance to help tell a story that actually impacts people”

imagine being a brainless actor

>actor

wrong. He WAS a child actor and now he is an ADULT actor who SUCKS

He has no career after this.

>STANNIS CANT DIE

yeah last i checked acting is a hugely sought after career

just imagine going to a college party as chandler riggs

>omg so like you were in the walking dead? can i get a selfie
>dude it's carl! i love that show bruh, dude you gotta some say that line from the show to my boys

>eliminating fear the walking dead

this could solve their budget problems

>quitting the biggest dramatic tv franchise so you can "find yourself"
Is he a woman?

>chandler trying to get the staceys to notice him, >none of them stop talking to chad long enough to even look over
> surrounded by overweight nerds who want to talk about carl
> he sighs and resigns himself to another night of getting sucked off by whatever nerd wins the beta fight

daily reminder dave chappelle went insane because of this and fled to africa because nobody knew who he was

he'd get more pussy than negan on wife night

this is exactly what would happen

fame isnt enough. He would be a walking meme and thats it. He isnt daryl who would get his cock sucked off on sight by THOTS

*muffled Swahili accent in the distance* I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH!

>carl dies

unless i see it, it won't fucking happen
and this is not like glenn cuz everybody knew it from the comic

i know they want to milk this franchise hard but seriously i watch 1 episode of that shit and it sucks from every aspect
im not even sure if TWD fans even want or care about it

>Season 1 meme is a Savior now
>Carl dies
>Tara dies
>Carol dies
>Rosita dies
>Morgan dies for kinography
>Negan and Dwight live
>Season 9: A New Beginning
Pls happen

its very obvious that morgan is the one who dies, which is why he built the jail cell, and had so many rick we need to be nice moments
its the catalyst for rick to let negan live,
you fuckwits are being toyed with by the twd writers of all people
screencap this

I'm gonna watch the walking dead this Sunday, and if Morales doesn't show up I'm calling bullshit on all these spoilers

I actually cared more for her death than Glenns. Also, the dumbass whats his face got her killed. Abraham didn't die for this.

But Morgan is feral again

>Another one rides the bus

>We want no audience

>SOMEONE took our last spare pair of shitting pants and Gabriel went all over the floor. I intend to find the one responsible, and they'd best hope they have their shitting shoes on.
Wow they're really taking this thing and running with it.

this is way too easy to believe

They will probably transfer the Carl/Negan stuff to Carol, given how the show has made a huge point of separating the two

>implying he can't just get away with acting like an arrogant douchebro since he's kinda good looking, kinda famous and very rich
Kid plays it right and he'll be drowning in pussy

what if Qyburn created the poison that lead to Mountain's death?

They can't say 'fuck' so they have to force as many shits as possible

>Morales
Who?

4D cyvasse

They've probably told him not to get it cut until after his death has aired.

A guy in season 1 who split off from the Atlanta quarry group after they decided to head to the CDC, he hasn't been seen since.

So he's a literal who that the casual audience won't recognise? Bravo AMC, ebin twist.

Don't worry, the "previously on AMC's The Walking Dead" will have totally-not-suspicious clips of the Atlanta quarry with Morales. Then they'll have a throwaway Red Herring like Rick seeing a car like the one Glenn stole and reminiscing about him, to throw people off and make them think that's why the Atlanta clips were played.

That shitshow became terrible before episode 1.

Why do Americans enjoy low quality medias for years?

Oh yeah, i forgot about the "previously on", don't have those here in the UK.

Why do Europeons enjoy low quality Doctor Who for decades?

You're thinking of anglos, they're not Europeans.

Anglos only started watching it within the last 5 years

What if Kenny is a Savior too?

What if they use his cgi model from the game

What if they have Steven Ogg put on a wig and a hat and have him be Kenny in between Simon scenes?

What if they have Steven Ogg voicing Trevor from GTA and have THAT cgi character play simon

kenny should have been played by the guy from GTA5

>Simon can be a surname
>Kenny's surname was never revealed
>Steven Ogg is actually portraying Kenny Simon
BIG BOAT CONFIRMED