Season 3,when??

season 3,when??

Hopefully never since they just hired a rejected SNL writer.

They may have written themselves into a corner with the season 2 finale

Sometime between this year and when the sun burns out.

meh

>Oh hey Morty I found out another version of me is held by the Space Po-Po so I busted him out.
Fixed

all those anti trump episodes need time user

Adult Swim's just waiting for Korgoth Season 5 to wind down so the timeslot's free again.

You ready for HIGH QUALITY COMEDY?

OH NO A WOMAN WHATEVER SHALL WE DO?????

>a woman

That's the least of her problems

i think you need to take care of your wife son user

>Morty because a school shooter
>gets replaced with a fine woman of color who is smarter than Rick and better at anything he does

I can't wait

Really. You're willing to turn this thread into this kind of argument.
Don't you ever get tired of being such a nuisance?

Well woman who makes crass jokes about a ten year old because his dad's the president.

no she make the joke because she dislike the man not his charge

Well them saying that most their accepted scripts just "happened" to be written by women for season 3.

i don't understand why people are upset.

kids are bombed in the middle east, republican candidates called for bombing the middle east, ted nugent was the one that broke the seal about bombing the white house before madonna, but suddenly a remark about this economically privileged kid who will never struggle a day in his entire life is offending people?

selective outrage

Then fine bap about Trumps hair like everyone else has for decades.

Leave kids outta it.

then maybe politicians shouldn't call for bombing regions of the world that have kids in them.

you're a little late on the whole "kids are the future" thing if you're only now being offended

People got fired on the spot for saying anything about Obama's kids.

They were not rewarded.

>Makes a crass and ignorant statement
>Gets shit on
>It's a joke, bro!
>Still gets shit on.
>I'M SORRYYYY
Absolutely weak shit, and not needed in this kind of show.

i agre user he is just 10 and already have to deal with a lot of bulshit to ad an unfuny woman ataking him

I got to see a dude get fired from a Latino channel on the spot because he said something mean about Michelle.
Fucking crazy.

did Obama drone strike kids?

Yes. Yes he did.

Bitch has such a punchable face

It's called being jewish

It's never gonna happen danon harmon.

I think you understand full well. Of course it's selective outrage from one side, and selective belittlement from the other. Everyone's trying to score victim-hood points, it's just their turn now.

The sooner everyone gets tired of this BS, the better. Because this is what's killing comedy.

You have to imagine how she got there, considering her backstory. I'm pretty sure it involved some dicksucking.

is this the 'GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN' ironic shitposter? fuck right off honey nobody wants you here

N E V E R
E
V
E
R