I don't like to eat until the hard part of the day is over

>I don't like to eat until the hard part of the day is over..

Anyone else unironically doing this now?? The goose is a fucking GENIUS

But you need energy from food to perform difficult tasks with more quality

Just drink coffee and burn glycogen, give your liver and your pancreas a break. Head on over to /fit/ and read the fasting general thread.

EAT SUGAR LIKE A GOOD GOY

That's retarded and lowers your efficiency.
Fasting tards are a bunch of obese cultists

>Talking to girl
>Ask if she saw 2049
>"Yeah, but I walked out after half of it haha, it was so boring and confusing, was there a first blade runner?"
Women were a mistake

>Never saw the original
>Went last night to an 11pm showing by myself
>Just me in theater
>Best movie theater experience of my life

Movie was a straight 9.5/10

didnt say sugar, just something solid that fills your stomach

>get out of bed
>eat
yeah pretty much

Nice

Another garbage bait thread made by shills

>Anyone that posts anything that I don't like is a shill!

No Sup Forums genuinely likes the goose and his autism series

>EATING MORE THAN ONCE A DAY
PLEBS

ITT TIMES YOU ACTED LIKE THE BLADE RUNNER 2049

Insanity. Breakfast is the king of meals. You are FIFTY TIMES more badass if you're calmly eating while everyone else is too worried or stressed to eat.

Nah, i have to eat throughout the day, but now i imagine/visualize the absolute garbage shit food i eat is actually like gourmet with nice presentation like the hologram overlay.

Why did K ever question that he was a replicant? Couldn't he have checked under his right eye for that green ID code or whatever?

the original is better, it's more 'subtle'

Sounds pretty comfy honestly, glad to hear it.
I'm going for round 3 next week and i'm hoping to have the place to myself.

I've always done that.

my dad does this
doesn't eat anything until he comes back to work at 5pm

dont know how he does it

>inb4 neofags get furious at this post and call it blade reddit etc.

Gonna see it once more before its gone

my job requires a shit ton of walking and lifting (all day) No way in hell am i doin all that shit on an empty stomach

Is he... fat?

Dadstrong and dadfat bodies can do this without being particularly unhealthy. If you've never been in shape or are skinny, JUST EAT.

More bait from the shills trying to pretend they're locals

not hard to fake.

Brother Elijah Muhammad taught this

Subtlety is only good for pretentious faggots

ive been here since 2012 and BR threads are some of the comfiest on the board

Hello, pleb.

Havent seen the movie and i dont mind spoilers, can someone explain to me why this image gets posted every second? I love the goose and dont want to miss a kino scene

there were a lot of people claiming baby driver was kino too. you have to realize there are more children than adults on Sup Forums.

he would likely fall off baseline and knew it so he never thought to try it. Even so he never had much to lead him to believe otherwise, so he just assumed he was one

>HE DOESNT KNOW ABOUT AUTOPHAGY AND STEM CELL REGENERATION FROM FASTING

I SHARE A PLANET WITH PLEBS

no, it makes for a better viewing experience for all as it can make films more thematically and artistically unified
i'm not going to argue this because i thought 2049 was pretty good as well i just happen to prefer the original (as probably most do)

Fuck off shills, 2049 was awful, generic, hollywood garbage.

Not that user but muh subtlety is a meme here and maybe with your intro to film professor. Also the first had a lot of in-your-face action, dialogue, set pieces, etc, not that subtle.

it's the most spergy goose moment out of a film full of incredibly spergy goose moments

about to take my friend who is a girl to it this weekend. she's pretty man-like in terms of having her head on straight but I'm still terrified that this will happen

1 its kino as fuck
2 its also one of the major turning points for K near the end, sending him into a blood rampage

I got the original as a gift when the final cut came out. I've seen it 5-6 times. Still prefer the new one. The new one is just as subtle about the same things as the original, it's just not very subtle concerning the entire "case" which the first one lacked.

That's retarded. You can't get anything done right if you're hungry.

>Also the first had a lot of in-your-face action
What the fuck are you even talking about?

When I was leaving the theater, this guy and his gf were talking and she unironically thought it was a sequel to Blade 2

>buys ticket for Madeas boo and thor

> sending him into a blood rampage
he's not going on a rampage dummy, he just wants his father and sister reunited

Is this the most obnoxiously shilled movie in Sup Forums history?
Notice how all the shills praising it endlessly repeat two things:
>''if you don't like it you are a le roastie brainlet normie'' (like someone who's done 5 minutes of research into Sup Forums groupthink)
>endless discussion of repeat viewings and going back to see it in IMAX

eh fair enough, the noir element of blade runner is probably my favourite part of it so that's why i prefer the original. still thought 2049 was excellent though

>Anyone else unironically doing this now?
No. I hate the feeling when my stomach is empty from not eating. It feels like it's eating itself.

not very fat, but he definately has that beer stomach

what movie do you believe is deserving of such praise then?

Notice how every single person who praises the movie never actually says anything about the movie itself? It's always:
>it's kino
>based x
>
>muh feels
>women don't get it
>roastie
>i like da pictures
>how many times u seen it Sup Forumsros
It's all the fucking same

I'd eat a meal a day too if it was just cellophane noodles and grubs

spider man home cumming

>talking to qt
>'have you seen blade runner 2049 yet?'
>'oh, no, i didnt see the first 2048'

The original Blade Runner

I wasn't able to eat until the hard part of the day was done either, which meant I starved for hours until I had finished one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy replicant and his pals from Los Angeles as they track down assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make technology untechnological, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Ridley vetoed the idea of Deckard being human; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody? just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his films. The Blade Runner series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Star Trek series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the original was good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the story was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time Deckard went for to "investigate", the character instead became a farcical parody of a detective, equipped in some versions with his own gloomy inner monologue.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a phrase was repeated, to remind the audience of what was happening. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Villeneuve's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of directing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Blade Runner by the same George Lucas. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Blade Runner at 21 or 22, then when they get older they will go on to watch Star Wars." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Blade Runner" you are, in fact, trained to watch Star Wars.

what the fuck did you mean by this?
I mean who does this? Why is this copy pasta, why is it posted in two different threads?

but then again he is a fuckin andy

Like my dad, then. Mine was more 'eats literally whenever possible but also keeps going for days with hardly anything'. He used to joke that the beer belly was fuel for the engine, and IT WAS.

>No Atlas shrugged

KYS

Your bait is not funny anymore.

Because it still holds true in this thread.

>Is this the most obnoxiously shilled movie in Sup Forums history?
Gits (2017) was shilled with the same intensity

hes clearly a shill himself trying to draw attention away from his blatant faggot by calling others shills and acting like a blatant faggot

>Locals
You say this as if it's a good thing you're on this site all the time

Why won't you answer it?

I saw this exact post in the other bait thread. You're not even trying

If you've been on Sup Forums enough you would know it's target of SRS raids, lifeless losers feminists and trannies.
They're mad that the movie doesn't have any forced diversity or overtrly political feminist messages. They're also made that it seems tailored for the Sup Forums demographic. So they're trying to make you hate the movie

>hes clearly a shill himself
For what?

He's a shitposter. Ignore him

>If you've been on Sup Forums enough you would know it's target of SRS raids, lifeless losers feminists and trannies.
This board is literally Sup Forums. Stop pretending you're one of us, shill.

spot on, they shitpost enough as a vocal minority to attempt convincing others to change their view as part of a groupthink strategy

SRS

imagine believing this unironically

fairly typical of them to

A. Bring up Sup Forums even though that board has literally nothing to do with the convo
or
B. Bring up reddit as if its an unhealthy obsession of theirs

Hi SRS.
I remember when they were raiding /qa/ or was it /q/ then I don't remember all day every day trying to make mods ban waifu threads.

>imagine never hearing of online media companies that actually have people browse websites to alter people perceptions of topics

2008 here , and yep

But I go on Sup Forums every day.

hey man what's up
why don't you like brown people
i highly doubt that srs are organised enough or committed enough to do that kind of shit

>i'm part of the big bang theory comic and GoT cancer
Wow

What is SRS?

>wake up
>skip breakfast, Goose said so
>head over to gym
>get in squat rack
>do first warm up set
>start second warm up set
>pass out
>break my neck
>die

>i highly doubt that srs are organised enough or committed enough to do that kind of shit

They were pretty commited to banning waifu threads on Sup Forums I remember that much.

Can you prove you've been on Sup Forums longer than 2011?
Abatap and LOST won't cut it

Nick Furys nickname, the child actor that use to post here, etc

shit reddit says
it's a community of rabid misandrists

why didn't sapper just reach for K's gun and use it on him?

dont like either of those show, or much tv for that matter, so im not sure why you would make such a retarded assumption based upon what I said. I would suggest seeing a doctor to check your head

>twn have a threesome with your holo-waifu and a meatbag hooker

why live

Is SRS really still around?

he pretty much knew he was gonna die no matter what. If k kiled him he wouldnt be taken in and questioned about the bones

he's not a fighter he a farmer

Freiza said he let himself be killed to protect the baby.

Holy fuck lol

2012 is the year picture related happened(Yes these "comics" were from Sup Forums for those of you that don't know) and put us on the map with people like you(redditors)

The sound during this scene was great in the theater. You could feel every punch

I've seen this webm and is it just from a cam version or is it a clip put out officially?

wasn't that Dane DeHaan back when he was a kid?

>Why did K ever question that he was a replicant?
Where do you get the idea that he ever questioned it?