What does Sup Forums think about mr robot?

what does Sup Forums think about mr robot?

3rd season has started pretty well even if all of the DRUMPF shit is trying my patience

kek

trump fags get absolutely roasted in every single episode

how can they recover?

First half of S1 is kino
All of S2 blows
First two episodes of S3 are okay
Last episode was back to kino
To me it feels like they have no idea where they want the show to go. It feels like an anthology show where a bunch of different people make each episode but can't quite tie it all together.

is he really a robot or just a sperg?

I turned it off forever as soon as episode 1 insulted the Supreme Leader. My recovery is going well. I hope you get deported.

Watched 6 episodes, deeply regret it.

It's so unnecessary and comes off as Esmail using the show as his soapbox.
It's pretty fucking embarrassing. We get it, some people don't like Trump. No need to shove it in your art.

this

i don't care much for trump (not american) and it's getting boring fast

>trump is a buffoon who's controlled by bigger forces isn't it accurate omg XD

>some people don't like Trump

the whole planet doesnt like Trump

wew

no horse on this race, but I'm sure as shit fucking tired on americunts being so butthurt just because shit didn't end up as planned with that Hillary cunt and it got really old really fast that wherever you turn to they are talking shit of Trump. It's somehow worse than Bush and people forgot all the really shady bad shit that Obama did. It's retarded.

Why are Tyrell episodes so comfy? He's def the best character on the show

I didn't care when they showed Trump in episode 1 of season 3 since they've shown Obama before and I thought it fit with his monologue about how his liberation had the reverse effect and brought out the worst in society

However I felt like they shoehorned the fuck out of Trump being a puppet and buffoon. Literally no reason to include him in the plot like that with whiterose choosing him as a candidate.

>being this stupid
I don't think he's perfect but he makes me laugh and has strong immigration policies which are necessary which is why I voted for him. Not disappointed.

>Literally no reason to include him in the plot like that with whiterose choosing him as a candidate.
As bad as it was I found it funny that they are crying wolf calling Trump a puppet when they are non stop whinning on every single piece of media just because their puppet wasn't elected.

>i voted for a president because he makes me laugh

you see how retarded that statement is?

actually whatever man

who is she?

The Trump moment fit perfectly, not only have the Russians influenced U.S elections in the same way the Chinese dude is trying in Mr.Robot, but Trump was a perfect fit since he does talk like a buffoon
You can hate him/ love him but you can't deny that he talks in ultra simple language,
and repeats his sentences over again in different order. They did mock him, but the point of the moment was to show that the Chinese are influencing the elections

Why did Putin choose to push Trump ? For the same reason as the Chinese fella, because he's a buffoon. Not because of his policy

+the entire U.S election system is a mockery, I'm glad I don't live there. Hillary was an equally retarded cringe puppet

So did Bill ever recover?

>she

Nigga are you serious

yikes!

>not only have the Russians influenced U.S elections
proofs

some russians trolled on facebook dude

>RUSSIA RIGGED IT

Bro, come on. It's been a year and there's still ZERO proof.
It's just people that can't accept he won. It happened, live with it.

whoa totally got people to vote differently oh wait you cant prove that
also the us government engaged in this exact thing dureing and before the arab spring to influence arab governments. its not a new or exciting concept

im joking user, there is no concrete convincing proof the russia interfered with the US election on a federal level and anyone that says otherwise is a complete retard

its funny that the american media is all up in arms over it though, most countries actively try to destbilise others. look at south america the last 50 years, look at the middle east. hell russia runs RT which offers the alternative viewpoint to whichever government is in power where they are broadcasting from, UK deutschland, france etc

I hope this is bait. Trump fit thematically in Mr. Robot when it was implied that people voted for him out of desperation to fix the damage done by the 5/9 hack. If they went with that it would have been great. Esmail could have also had his fuck Drumpf moment by having Trump say stupid shit like
>I will fix this hack, believe me. Ill have my Internet people on it
>I'm a business man folks, I can fix this

If it was implied that the dark army has been influencing the US elections in earlier seasons then I honestly would have been ok with this trump puppet thing but esmail is clearly butthurt about him being president and it's showing.

Here's your (you)

why is tyrell so obsessed with elliot?

his technical ability and vision.
tyrell lusted after power and played the game, when backed into the corner with no way out elliot offered him his salvation and the chance to be part of something.

>Literally no reason to include him in the plot like that with whiterose choosing him as a candidate.
Wait this actually happens?
Jesus Christ, Email. I really enjoy this show, but the second the guy started getting super into political tweeting, I was worried he'd let his melodrama soak into the show via self-insert.

I'm tired of this kind of all this armchair politics powergaming in everything, man. Wish I could go back in time and just throw all candidates off a cliff.

semen demon

>People voting for a president bc she's a woman or he's half black.
Everyone votes identity politics over character. Plus you missed the part where I talked about his immigration policies. You really are a retard.

I think that I still don't get why was the thing with the FBI, their python method and Darlene's astonished reaction to the board with fsociety members from season 2 finale supposed to be this huge ebin twist.
What was so surpising about it? So, they know the names of those who were somehow involved with the hack. So what? Was Darlene surprised that they figured out that her brother was involved? Why was that enough to make her start snitching for them? She could have just kept pushing her hard-ass "no cooperation from me" image.
Help me figure this out, Sup Forums. I can't concentrate on anything after this scene, because I can't crack the logic of it, I am autistic that way.

Male Pattern Baldness

i was going to ask if trump would actually have agreed to come on the show and say those lines and then realized that its more likely that they wouldve just done some special effect stuff like they did for obama

>tits
>cute
>wears a dress
men are none of those