What does that even mean?

What does that even mean?

Her whole career now makes sense.

>give me your wallet or I'll beat you up and take your wallet anyway

Why would anyone just give up their wallet?

oh so first she coolly got out of the situation by telling him she needed an oscar first.

noooww she says that she did fuck him after all, but it was because she thought she would be raped otherwise...

yeah right, ashley bitch

Holy fuck he used the implication and it worked

rape 22

So that you avoid the part where you get beat up? You chose a really bad analogy there.

That sounds like a fucking hentai plot.

>I'm going to rape you!
>Sorry darling, but I'm the one who's gonna have sex with you and not otherwise
>Oh no, I have been rused! I'm defeated.

literally what did she mean by this?

it's not rape if she agrees and therefore doesn't suffer a traumatism

>bank workers throw money at people to avoid robbery
>a man committed suicide to avoid being killed

Yeah, that's why she did it.

By rape she means he wanted to suck on her used tampon

Roasties convering their back from the truth they had sex for roles

That is how rapes work in almost all cases. The serial stalker rapist is only on TV. Real rapists just do not take no for an answer, and they judge situations based on whether the victim will be believed.

Dennis Reynolds is the most, maybe ONLY, realistic rapist on TV.

None of his girl even mentioned he beat them up. These roasties are trying to come clean by pretending it wasn't like for like, but rape. Real rape victims should come out and shame these skanks

Western women

It's like offering to kill yourself to avoid the death penalty. I suppose it has its own logic.

I don't think you understand what offering means.

So you'd decide to let someone just rape you in order to avoid being beaten up and raped.

When will women learn? Just have a gun and don't tell anyone you have it. Then you get the meetings you need for your career, and you will not be raped at any of them.

Well technically, you can prevent rape by giving your consent. So I guess she won (?)

""RAPE""""" HAS BEEN A MEME FOR A LONG TIME BUT NOW ITS OFFICIALLY MEANINGLESS

Fpbp

>ywn rape prime Ashley Judd
Why live?

It's like offering to let yourself be beaten up to avoid being beaten up and THEN killed.

The rapist in this case is always offering rape. There is no negotiation there. There is some negotiation over how injured the victim will be, that's all there is to fight over.

Really they should let him do it and then poison him, right?

UMM SHITLORD I THINK YOU MEAN >SWN OFFER YOU SEX TO AVOID YOUR RAPE

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING SHE'S IN CHARGE HERE

>literally bargaining sex for an award

>oh yes harvey-sama find me this gold statue and you can see my panties uguu

Did you even read the article? She was being cornered and to avoid rape she said I'll sleep with you WHEN I win an Oscar in one of your movies.

It means she's a feminist.

but weinstein isn’t a bald faceless japanese man

Can some glorious user please post the list of names for Harvey "sit on this dick and you're in the flick" Weinstein?

Please and thank you

aaaand then followed thru with it?
what a whore.

so who is funding this? because this is just all complete bullshit at this point

>UNIRONICALLY READING CLICKBAIT
PLS

>hey Mr Producer can you help me get a job
>No, I owe you nothing. I'll get you a job if you fuck me though.
>Oh, well okay then that sounds like a fair arrangement to me
X years later
>OMG I WAS RAPED

It wasn't rape, it was prostitution.

Also there is not a single fucking person in the entertainment industry who didn't know this shit was going on, and very few people OUTSIDE it who didn't at least suspect it. The reason it took so long to be "exposed" is because it was all fucking consensual.
Except for the ones like Nickelodeon

you mean harvey “down on the floor to earn your award” weinstein

it's a way of pretending you are still in control of a situation when it's actually going to happen anyway

It is SOME control. You can control whether you are also beaten up.

But you should just have a gun and shoot someone if they give you this choice.

If someone is going to rape you, sex at a later date is not a deterrent you stupid cunt

She's totally not insane.

The idea here is to pressure women into not resisting and not reporting. They don't kick the shit out of people who have any connections at all, they only use the genuine threat of physical assault, along with the promise of blacklisting, to get sex.

No different than a random man e-mailing any random user and demanding sex in exchange for not ruining their life in another way.

>when you realize sex cannot happen unless the woman lubricates her pussy due to excitement

makes you think.......................

#1 FEMALE FANTASY IS RAPE

TAME THE CUNT

Thats why vaginal tearing is such a common injury in violent rape. But in the Harv's case almost all of the reports mention him performing oral sex on the woman beforehand, so with the combination of saliva and physical stimulation that would be more than enough lubrication for pleasurable penetration.

>not jewing the jew

>pleasurable penetration

Is that really the standard?

>most prison rape is not rape

What are you talking about? I'm just saying in the Harvey situation the vaginas would be wet due to oral sex beforehand.

Nigger I'm pointing out the fickle and whorish nature inherent in women, the only thing Judd is jewing is herself

I'm wondering if it's not rape if you actually get sexual pleasure from it. That would mean most men who are 'raped' are not actually raped, since it's as common for them to ejaculate as it is for women to become wet during 'non-consensual' sex.

If the standard is 'did your body do anything' rather than 'did you consent' or 'did you want it'.

FUCK

It's more like
>Hey, here's my wallet
>What for?
>Im just gonna give it to you on the chance you might take it anyway

Regretting sex doesn't mean it's rape.

>ywn get to be a woman who can have sex with any man, later say it was rape, and destroy their entire life while still keeping all benefits you received from them

You are one dumb nigger, regardless of the scenario in the hotel offering your holes up at a date to be determined later and for an exchange of physical material is PROSTITUTION. Rape is forced penetrative assault that ignores any "teehee not right now" bullshit. Judd is just as much of a stupid cunt as you, because if he was going to rape her he would have then and there she's an assault victim AT BEST and a prostitute by definition.

In this case, it's when HW has already taken your wallet, and you are deciding whether to fight him over it.

This is someone who will walk up to you and start going through your wallet. Are you responsible for his actions if you know he'll do it and still end up alone with him?

>the victim of a crime is always the more responsible

THIS POST IS LITERALLY RAPE

Oh, ok, simple answer. It is rape if you don't consent and get pleasure from it.

... okay then it's prostitution. And now the other, greater immoral party, the one who is blackmailing people into prostitution, is getting called out.

>tee hee not right now

Why would anyone have sex with someone who said that? It is rape. You are not owed sex because you really want it and you don't think a no was convincing enough.

Oh boo fucking hoo movie producer wants sex if I turn him down I don't get to be in his big movies and the whole "acting" thing will just be ruined and I'll have to get a job in literally any other field of work that isn't playing make believe on the picture box for millions of dollars

It's rape if you don't consent. Pleasure don't factor into it. You will definitely get pleasure if I shoot you up with heroin.

i dont get it

Yup, great reiteration of my exact point.

rape only happens if there is violence.
i bet most women would chose to be asleep during a sexual assault instead of having to fight a big greasy pig like mr wenstein.

>rape only happens if there is violence.

Like all crimes. Anyone who leaves their house unprotected is literally consenting to burglary.

Don't get it. Guess its some reddit meme or something

You utter nonce, how many times do you need to be reminded that she literally offered up her holes for an award. Do you genuinely think these women don't suck and fuck for their careers and haven't been since the advent of the silver screen? How fucking stupid are you? Hollywood is a lesion upon society and every single individual involved in this deserves the absolute worst, but this is nothing new especially considering all these cases are being brought up literal decades later when these actresses all have established careers and more money than you or I will ever see. These cunts allowed more assaults to continue by never speaking up and letting the paychecks come in, they are complicit. Last time I checked you people weren't too fond of people who perpetuate rape culture.

How new are you?

So is this the woman's narrative now, huh?

Thanks for confirming my suspicious, pleddit. Only newfags call others newfag.

Post of the century right here. Please include me in the screencap.

>implying you can just take away my wallet without me fighting back
lmao

fucking kek

>

The fact women think Harvey, that fat fuck, could run faster than any of these models says a lot the female brain.

to avoid the assault part?

Are these suppose to be clever situations or something, exactly what did you mean by this

top kek

>Anyone who leaves their house unprotected is literally consenting to burglary.
uhmm,no but if you cooperate with the burglar and he gives you something important in return,that isnt exactly a theft, isnt it?
shit analogy.

I don't get it

I chuckled

We have known since the first fucking hour it was Harvey's brother dude, where the fuck have you been?

top fucking kek

But she won’t say no...because of the implication.

well, she is a NASTY woman

>beta thinks he wouldn't get his ass kicked or stabbed

lmfao

>uhmm,no
Not him but yes. always carry a knife with me, so that when I'm assaulted I have something for them to threaten me with.

I do carry a knife though, I'm just not confident that it would be of any use to me if the situation arrived, but I do feel more confident with it, and stroking the steel makes me feel safe and also powerful

whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat

He sure as fuck helped me out.

How did you manage to get online by yourself

>YFW THE ETERNAL ROAST TRIED TO RAPE TROLL DRUMPF

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT, LITERALLY NEVER RECOVER

I wonder if Harvey has a boat

>that spacing
come on now

>I don't want to have non-consensual sex so I'll just consent

Makes sense, very pragmatic approach

Truly F P B P

so does she just go around offering people sex all day?