WOYAG SBARRO

WOYAG SBARRO

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/239185836
youtube.com/watch?v=3KvSa7SqIMA
youtube.com/watch?v=6af5YFUi8p8
youtube.com/watch?v=lpRPl8TlVBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yaggposting is not sustainable because no one has actually seen Pirates of the Caribbean 5.

Y

But we've all seen the necessary youtube clips. The movie looks fucking awful. It's sad that Curse of the Black Pearl eventually devolved into this shit.

LMAO

>The film was being produced as Johnny Depp was going through a bitter divorce from his wife Amber Heard. He was chronically late to the set, to the point where it ate into the schedule as the set often came to a halt for hours at a time. It got to the point where a production assistant was hired just to wait outside Depp's house and announce that he was awake when they saw the lights inside come on.

>cares about his crew

>when the new YAGSBARRO thread comes

Obligatory

I saw it.
The Barbossa daughter is hot.

Do a decent edit and change the picture # and date

Honestly I kinda want to pirate[/] this but then I remember how fucking shitty and long-winded most of the Pirates movies are and I lose that desire. I basically just want to see Javiar ghosting it up.

how does his face get all exploded

when does it happen

Dubs. But he had no choice user, it was leave his crew or die because of Yag again.

whats the point of these movies now that barbarossa is gone

bad writing
some user says novelization tells that mast hit his head crushing it open
in movie mast hits his back and he falls into water and drowns, no clue why his outfit is burned like rest of crew who died in explosions

what did they mean by aftercredit scene

its more bad direction to be honest
cant show graphic blood because then the movie would get R rating

He was drunk through most of it.
Depp now is making movies left and right, need to pay that alimony

HOLA SBARO!!

could be directing too
but again writing too, as he is burned for no reason, unlike his crew

it shows, didnt even feel like Sparrow anymore, it was like someone doing an impression. Even his walk was completely off. goddamn succubus

>it's real
holy shit. so that's why he's so bad.

I don't understand why these hollywood dudes keep marrying. You're going to inevitably lose half your shit and pay her all your life for 8 months of marriage.

>mfw new yag thread

What was he thinking, hombres?

>Mierda I forgot to feed the ghost sharks

i always assumed many of these marriages were arranged by managers and producers to further publicity in between movies

>The 3rd movie in which Javier Bardem plays a gay or bisexual character. The first time was his portrayal of Cuban poet Reinaldo Arenas in Before Night Falls (2000), and the second being Bond villain Silva in Skyfall (2012). Captain Salazar's sexuality was set to be more prevalent, but after the conservative outcry against the inclusion of a gay character in the live action Beauty and the Beast (2017) several scenes were edited or deleted to make it more ambiguous.

Huh.

Every fucking clip I've scene of Pirates 5 was clearly done in a studio. All these shortcuts in blockbuster movies is getting sad now. The effects are distracting and completely inferior to the real thing. Pirates 1, and even 2, did so much practical work out on set. The featurettes on the Dead Man's Chest DVD was comfy as fuck.

I've never seen it and I've been posting in these threads for a good month already

I liked the first three but hated 4. I've been reluctant to watch 5.

mostly was practical here too, but filters they used in final make it looks so bland and dull

its worse than 4 which had some segments that were good like blackbeard and the mermaids but 5 has nothing, even barbossa is phoning it in. Also wheres I eventually tolerated the priest boy I couldnt stand orlandos kid and his girl until the end

I saw it but I can barely remember it.

meant

How many baneposters have actually seen TDKR?
I didn't, that's for sure :^)

Saw it as an in-flight movie. Pretty bad.

I was yagsbarro-posting mentally before Sup Forums even thought of it.

reminder that for the 4th movie they just bought the rights to a book from the 80s and put jack into it

reminder for the 5th movie they had the audacity to include a sequel hook

seen TDKR twice, seen plane scene countless times

>You're a good pirate

vimeo.com/239185836

>captain, orders? we are sinking in page 10

Ya paarrrooo........YAAA PPPAAAARRRRROOOOO

JAGGE SBUMPARO

Aye

I've seen TDKR 6 times in english, 1 time in native sub, 1 time in native dub and 1 time with japanese dub and english subs like muh animus
As for the plane scene, I've seen it probably 500+ times in the last 5 years.

>we named the monkey YAAAG

I saw it.
Can confirm.

HOLA

Who /Counselor/ here?

Can someone link to a clip of relevant scenes, please?

Barbossa looked so different in this movie. Like it was a different actor

wait the movie is out?

10 years make difference unless You are Tom Cruise

If you did see it, you got to see a cute astronomer in 3d, and YAG. It was better than #4. So you missed out. I don't even remember the young man character LOL.

I am looking for this pie-rat, have you seen him?

I should have seen this flick, my sides are dead, damnit

>mayh wan to shitpost vaster anons?

Yag sbaro?

youtube.com/watch?v=6af5YFUi8p8

>..8p8
no thx, seen it few times. could at least include "YAAAGSBAROO" in it

why would I give you the satisfaction?
the meme is awful

But all memes are worse than Sneedposting, because Sneedposting is the greatest meme ever

In the last movie he became a British Naval Captain or some shit , guy can afford oranges now so no scurvy

Pie rat detected

yag esbarro?

I didn't fucking see my original post, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

SBARROOOOOOOOOOOO

you're goin to jail now

Its been out for months!

>Pie Rats

Why is the rum always gone?

>combines both

This is actually WHY yagggsbarro :DDD posting will thrive.

This, probably 60% of Baneposting came from how no one thinks TDKR is a good movie.

BANEPOSTING THE NEXT GENERATION: YAGPOSTING

Holasbarroo

this is one of those short but sweet ebin maymas, will it surpass Seagull posting tho?

this, or at least marry a pseudo famous person like Brosnan did

I unironically want to watch the movie now

It's a Disney reference. He opened one of Wile E Coyote's boxes and it exploded in his face but it ended up staying that way.

Since when did fucking yaggposting become a thing?

slowly grew on people and all started as pirates thread derailing shitposting. quite amazing

We die our job user.

Now we are fully fledged, PIE RATS!

Shaq sbaro

Or Keanu Reeves

youtube.com/watch?v=lpRPl8TlVBU

>Scientology killed Tom Cruise

Poor Tom Cruise.

Fuck this is the first time a sneedpost make me smile

I actually enjoyed this movie.

A pie rat would say that

KEEP THIS THREAD UP, NEVER LET IT DIE

OR FEEL RAGE