Sisterly Love

>Sisterly Love

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3pF9owYlRI
betawolfie.tumblr.com/post/86791707378/kioewen-what-elsa-represents-numerous-theories
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This thread again? At least choose a different image next time

You will never convince me that there isn't some deluded incestfag designing all the Frozen merch.

>Frozen is Lion King of our era

Just kill me...

/frz/ was fun

that Zootopia

and Moana was Pochajontas

Zootopia ? Nope.

Saw this on fb today. I started collecting fucking stupid Sup Forums related fb memes.

Or maybe you're just some delusional pervert. Like usual.

So tell me, do you see any hint of family relationship in those image OP posted ?

Again? Did I miss a storytime?

Forgot my pic

Remember that tumblr arguing how Frozen had a Nietzschean message?

Zootopia is Kingdom of the Sun/Emperors New groove
youtube.com/watch?v=D3pF9owYlRI
movie that ends certain era.
Moana is Dinosaur, a pretty bland movie about nothing.

Please elaborate about it ending an era. This sounds interesting.

Is there anything more precious in the world than lesbincest?

Was it interesting and well thought out arguments or some sperg lord who's never read Nietzsche?

It wasn't clueless. You can decide for yourself. The tumblr is gone now but I have found a reblog of a representative post: betawolfie.tumblr.com/post/86791707378/kioewen-what-elsa-represents-numerous-theories

(Pardon the pun.)

Reminds me of that "curtains are blue" image. Some of those interpretations of Elsa's character are seriously reaching.

Zootopia didnt have billions worth of merchs

Zootopia didn't put out enough merch and what they did put out was pretty bad.

>Zootopia has bad merch
Isn't it all just stuffed animals?
I thought we kind of mastered making stuffed animals- how'd they fuck that up?

I'm not even going to bother checking the link and assume it's just a lazy comparison with the Nietzschean Ubermensch concept and some throwaway lines in "Let it go" instead of Elsa as an actual character (because there's not much there and what is there doesn't even really conform with the song's lyrics).

You clearly have a dirty mind, user.

Run awaaaay with meee...

>Elsa could represent a paleoconservative in a society dominated by Cultural Marxism, or an ethno-nationalist in a world that is imposing multiculturalism and diversity, or a traditional Christian in a world promoting secularism.

Oh come on, it's perfectly normal for sisters to carve hearts in ice for each other, cuddle in an igloo, and hold each other while enjoying a romantic ride through the country.

Perfectly normal... right?

Yeah... right.

Normal

Disney is entering a period of time where they'll make sequels instead of quality movies.

they thought the movie wont do too well, considering all the "production problems" that movie went through.

But they already made Rescuers Down Under.

Nah tho I could see it. They tried it with Pixar and it made them lots of money so now they're going full on.

they're going to milk Frozen just like TLK. for years.

Yea I'm thinking they need to quit playing up the staring longingly into each other's eyes stuff with the merch.