The /Orville/ General

Tonight's episode begins in 5 and a half hours. It will be streamed on brettygood com. Hype!

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eej0u0RBy94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. Fuck sports.

Tonight's Episode:

>When two Union anthropologists go missing on a planet similar to 21st century Earth, Ed sends a team led by Kelly to find them, but the mission quickly goes awry when they realize the society's government is completely based on a public voting system to determine punishment in the all-new "Majority Rule" episode of THE ORVILLE airing Thursday, Oct. 26 (9:01-10:00 PM ET) on FOX. (ORV-107) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Robert Picardo (The Doctor from Voyager) Confirmed for Episode 10

>When a fire breaks out on The Orville and a crew member dies, Alara begins to question if she is fit for her job, just as unusual and terrifying things start happening on the ship in the all-new "Firestorm" episode of THE ORVILLE airing Thursday, Nov. 16 (9:01-10:00 PM ET) on FOX. (ORV-110) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

>Guest Cast: Larry Joe Campbell as Steve Newton; Rachael MacFarlane as Computer Voice (V.O); Gavin Lee as Henry Park; Tim Mikulecky as Lieutenant Payne; Molly Hagan as Drenala Kitan, and Robert Picardo as Ildis Kitan

Is he Alara's daddy?

god that kid looks creepy in a candid photo

So is the Orville vs STD debate the new DS9 vs Babylon 5?

REMINDER: ALARA AND JOHN LAMAR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN HINTED AT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do you have anything at all to back that up?

seems like it

Not really, DS9 and B5 were at least close in tone and quality.

>if I keep reposting it, it becomes real!

he has none

J Lee is holding an AMA on r/TheOrville right now

Shit. Better drop the show because an alien is getting blacked. Nice try CBS. For all you know she could be the one with external sex organs.

I'll allow Reddit cross posting just this once..

You have no power here!

Today is Seth's birthday, say something nice about him

>Molly Hagan as Drenala Kitan
alara trek purebred confirmed

just binged it after getting sick of STD.

this is like watching Richard Donner's superman after having to suffer through zack snyders miserable abomination. I didn't know how much fun I was missing

I tell you, having seth as the show runner really scared me off but he clearly knows what hes doing

Seth is doing a pretty good job

this series is clearly an experiment and macfarlane still has to find the exact tone of it though.

well, what ever tone is he looking for, the tone he has right now is better than star trek: gonorrhea, a zack snyder story

The show is pretty disarming. I went into Orville expecting the worst and was pleasantly surprised.

That sounds fucking kino

sound like Switzerland on steroids

>Just when you thought Alara couldn't get hotter.

can she "breath" cum? shes like a fish person right?

I just binged all the episodes. I was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting a lot more comedy but I like that it takes itself serious at times. My only gripe is I wish there wasn't so much 20th/2st century reference jokes. But I guess that's what you get with McFarlane.

Alara a cute, CUTE!

> literally no evidence whatsoever for that
Nigger the only relationship being hinted at for Alara is with Mercer.

just watched the sex change episode. fucking honestly didn't expect that ending. was very pleased with it. didn't think they'd have the balls and just go full left power fantasty on it.

i'm gonna keep going with this show. i like the direction it's heading in.

She is not a fish person even though I can see why you'd think so. Her alien features are very Sea Monkeyish.

oh wait she isn't? I was sure she was an aquatic mammal of some kind. regardless I want to cover her in sperm from head to toe until she can has no choice but to breath cum

>dont have access to east coast broadcast
any usual Sup Forums stream sites carrying it?
i know sup and bg are not.

no because ds9 and b5 were both good

brettygood isn't? weird, they usually stream orville every week

they said no, but maybe they are rusing me.

Please stop shilling this cuckold degeneracy. Think of the children. Do you want your son being cuckolded by big blue aliens, and mutilating alien baby genitals? #keepfamilyvalues

is there a stream that supports html5? brettygood is asking me to install adobes cancerware

>I'll allow Reddit cross posting just this once..
>Orville shill associated with Reddit
Nothing new here.

>cancerware
>cancershow

Pick one

why don't you go to /planned parenthood/ or /std/ or what ever the Star Trek:DC cinematic universe general is called

I don't know shit about star trek. Can i enjoy thia show?

I am a proud redditor. What are you going to do about it, tough guy? Huh? HUH?

I didn't either and I really enjoyed it. it's fun and campy in a way you don't really see anymore, with every show trying to be dark and gritty

He's playing Alara's dad
>feels goodman

Hell yeah, it's fun and interesting as fuck. Then go watch TOS and TNG what the hell are you doing?

>std jokes

No one even said anything about Star trek, it's just a bad show not worthy of a thread. Cuckville generals are just Russian shills posting basic English compliments and std jokes. American dad is kino but Seth must have been assblasted by star trek, and put all his money into a competing show. If it was a pure comedy, it would float, but it's losing a million viewers an episode, and already playing reruns.

What time does the Orville air again

lol at these first two sentences

any streams?

I recognize you were born that way, and knew When you were little, that you were that way, and me and your mother still love you, its just that we don't agree with your decisions.

>RUSSIA! ZONARG KLONKF!

9pm est

Nein O Clock on the east coast. Uh theres this thing called tvguide.com

it doesn't show the listings

Fuck I'm excited for tonights episode. It was torture skipping a week. Time to get comfy.

too close to home, user

Episode begins in 30 minutes!

Anyone got a decent stream?

it seems like bretty good just started american werewolf in london, so no orville there

Should I watch it live with you fucking losers or just stream it later on Hulu with no commercials?

Will you watch it later with your dad or a friend?

only if you restream it for us europoors with no access to American streaming

seriously as yuropoors where do we watch it?
I was going to use brettygood too and don't want to install flash.

where's the yurostream REEE

Jesus if you're even half-smart about using the internet, Flash is not a concern. Just install it for fuck's sake.

that website doesn't work for me on any desktop browser, flash or no flash.

was able to get it running on my tablet, they are showing American werewolf in London and they just started, so no orville

I will watch it alone like God intended.

I refuse to stream anything for any foreigners ever since the Sleeping Beauty nudes embargo of 2011 you bastards pulled on here.

OKAY FAGGOTS

IF YOU CANT FIND ANOTHER STREAM THEN YOU CAN USE THIS SUPER SKETCHY ONE AS A LAST RESORT: goatd net

1. skip malware warning
2. scroll down and find the orville
3. dodge russian popups
4. enjoy

flash is a deprecated pile of shit and i stopped using it for years now.

Never forget.

bro you holding a grudge for so many years. thats why we get situation like north korea. you need to learn to forgive and forget

NEVER!

EPISODE BEGINS IN 10 MINUTES

IN THIS MOMENT I AM EUPHORIC

>deprecated
Plenty of sites still use it and it is updated regularly. I prefer HTML5 as well, but some sites still require it. All I'm saying is, if you want to use one of those sites, it helps to have fucking flash. Also, doesn't Google Chrome have flash baked in?

Not a europoor. Where can I watch it?

do you really have to sign up to watch it live or is that message only there because today's show didn't start yet?

>tfw you find out his mate is Cutty from The Wire

this is my stream

see
just skip past all the security warnings, google just doesnt like these big streaming directories

It looks like there is a stream here.

youtube.com/watch?v=eej0u0RBy94

wow, i didnt actually believe you, holy shit. this makes his ice cream scene all the better

imo he and bortus are a gay couple done right

You really should drink more water, that's not healthy looking

The Orville needs more current day social justice commentary. This episode should be all about race relations in (current year) america instead of cool future stuff.

>A crew member dies
Wouldn't that be the first Orville crewman to die? They've done a pretty good job of keeping the mortality rate low.

Wait, did they kill the Asian girl? Why didn't black girl shoot?

Will it be the Basketball American?

They are my favorite gay couple since Brian Posehn and Steve Agee on the old Sarah Silverman Program.

SETH TREK TIEM

Here we go lads

>wait 60 seconds for ad to close
> ad closes
> player won't work in html5

fucking kill yourself subhuman russian trash

This sucks already

>BLACKED pillows

Kink is back on the menu boys

QT off the starboard bow, captain

REDDIT RULES THE WORLD

>BLACKED TOOTHBRUSH

Hopefully tonight's episode is 90% Jello Norm and 10% nude Alara doing JOI directly to me.