So Spidey is going to make a wisecrack at some point in the movie and call him "Birdman", right?

So Spidey is going to make a wisecrack at some point in the movie and call him "Birdman", right?

probably the specific reason they cast Keaton.

Probably more likely it gonna' be "So do you and Falcon shop at the same bird store?"
Or
"Time to put you back in the cage"
Or
"So that outfit, did you just decide to wing-it or..."

>Webhead cracks a lawyer/attorney at law joke
If only

"Don't poop on my car, ok?"

"Vulture eh? You seem more like a chicken to me"

flock off featherface

Holy shit, Vulture looks badass.

>"I'm what you called me. I'm the Vulture!"

>"I called you a buzzard. You can't even get the name right."

"Is Beetlejuice 2 going to be a thing or not?"

Fuck, that's good

I like the whole bomber jacket/mane thing.

Now that Spidey is in the MCU and the rest of the characters have evolved to this point, he should be the only character that has consistent humor beats. Technically, all the films up to this point have pretty much been operating at a capacity for a lack of spiderman, so now Marvel Studios can afford to adjust the overall tone and scripting of all future films to accommodate his addition to the universe.

As of now, the only guarantee is that Black Panther is going to have to lean exclusively on Martin Freeman for any humor or gags.

No way, the MCU is built on using humor as a crutch for poor writing. They can't change now.

Of course he will.

Im glad they're using Vulture. He IS spider-man's archenemesis. Just look, in this small interaction Vulture knew it was spider-man. The two are so in-tune to each other, he can tell it's spider-man.

>Im glad they're using Vulture. He IS spider-man's archenemesis.
And consider that MCU is starting to hesitate to kill off villains, I have strong hopes that he will live to BE an arch-nemesis.

That'll always be Norman.

spider-man better crack at least one dozen of these

>He IS spider-man's archenemesis. Just look, in this small interaction Goblin knew it was spider-man. The two are so in-tune to each other, he can tell it's spider-man.

>That'll always be Norman.
Norman can afford to take a break. Too much of Green Goblin. Much like how we have had too much Lex Luthor.

Based quads

No, it will be a 'I'm Batman' joke.

I can see all these Spider-Fags going apeshit and going "This is seriously amazing! They referenced Birdman and Keaton WAS Birdman! This is so amazing!"

God, I don't get why Spider-Fags are so over the moon for this film.

It's a tossup between Goblin, Venom and Doc Ock for Spidey's archnemesis really

Vulture's in that ballpark with Electro and Sandman and Mysterio where they show up all the time but nobody really knows who they are