RWBY/RT General #1166: Funhaus edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/fd4625e2-fe5e-49e1-93e2-8eb4d5814cd8/index.m3u8

RT link: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-10-ku7r4w

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cA_bushCkmk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NEO

what if you woke up and you were suddenly on remnant a month before volume one but so was the crwby and you suggested that maybe it would be a good idea to prevent beacon from falling but miles and kerry are so dead set against changing anything that they do everything in their power to allow events to proceed as normal even though these are real lives on the line now and not fictional waifus and shadow people

Down with Cinder

And Roman.

A man does not fuck his daughteru

Ren's secret desire

are dead

Technically that's just Roman.

what the fuck is that picture?
That is not a rwby

>He doesnt know funhaus

Funhaus is a part of RT. We are also a RT general so it can always be something other than RWBY

remember that time reporter weiss got barb images removed

good times

Fuck cinder.

JLullaby must be the biggest size queen irl

hmmm

Yes a funhaus thread

>RWBY/RT General #1166
Continuing adventures in not knowing how to count edition

?

Last thread was 1165. Thread before that was 1165 and the thread before THAT was 1164.

This should be 1167.

>He actually keeps count

I go through 3-4 threads at a time is what I do. Probably wouldn't have noticed if I didn't have 4 tabs open simultaneously.

Ha! Look at this autismo. Look at him and laugh.

This isnt a cinder thread....

yeah screw that guy next thread #1166 cinder edition

shut up cinderfag

See

i rather cinder fucked me

Got those too.

Wait, hold on, I had something for this.

all those rose petals guess ruby had a good time

Well, I mean, it can't be that hard - Cinder probably wants to keep her happy so Ruby doesn't bully her hardcore with her silver eyes again. She knows her place in the pecking order

>finding out the stinger is inside her

Ruby was irrational and lost her mind Ruby knows her place and will never lash out again

>Ruby
>Not power bottoming to Cinder

Do not abuse the Rube. That's what Blake is for.

but blake abuses the monkey

But Blake and sun love doing that

Source on this pic? Digging the art style

>Imma kill fucking you

Yashiosan on tumblr, though they dont upload much anymore last I checked, and they're rather odd

Monkey boy is too good to be stuck with that shitty kitty.

Wot if...

...nobody dies this volume...

>"let's just live"
You could be onto something user

Funhaus team of huntsmen when?

eventually

at some point miles and kerry are gonna run around the office asking everyone if they have voiced in rwby yet

FUNHAUS THREAD??

>not a funhaus thread

>PICKITUP-UP! HUP!

>Miles and Kerry get so desperate for cheap voices that they hold contests to let fans come and do voices for the show.
>The catch is that you need to pay for your own travel expenses and accommodations while in Texas.
>But you get to have lunch with Miles and Kerry! On them!
>Miles and Kerry trick desperate schmucks from all over the country to fly out to Texas on their own dime to voice throw away characters, and they act like they're doing you a favor by letting you be in the show.
>All it cost them was a couple of cheese steaks from the grease trap down the road from the office and a couple of drinks.

Oh shit absolutely confirmed

Ah shit...Why'd I have to get quads.

Welp. Kek giveth, and Kek taketh away.

do you like it

youtube.com/watch?v=cA_bushCkmk

Ruby and Qrow's little reunion is the cutest moment in the series. Prove me wrong.

i cant you are right

"Yaho!"

Cute as fuck.

>"If you were one of my men I'd have you strangled"
Jesus, Japanese Ironwood is HARSH

Why dont they use scroll and call to jaune and ruby? town seems to be really close.

They're having a moment.

Its obviously more important.

You actually have a good point there.

Maybe, they will and this Qrow will be out of the way in order to have a fight scene and not be actually more of a liability than Jaune.

Because scrolls only work when you don't need them to work.

Wanna dick around and play Angry Grimm? Scroll works.
Want to take pictures of some dog doing dumb shit? Scroll does it's job.
Want to find out what the weather was in Mistral three weeks ago? The scroll won't let you down.

But the moment you need to inform anyone of anything urgent, it's signal dies faster than your friends do.

aren't the towers down?

It works if you're close. Note Vol 4 trailer.

That doesn't matter and never did matter. We were only lead to believe it mattered because M&K couldn't decide why it mattered until they made up the four relics this volume.
"Communications are down all over" was promptly forgotten and just flat out retconned to the general Vale area being cut off from the other three kingdoms.

I thought there was some technical reason they couldn't use their scrolls.
Didn't the Grimm attack cut off communications to some parts of the countryside?
Or they are just out of tower range.

Otherwise, why haven't they been using their scrolls?

I get that there may be some pride in surviving on your own.
A true huntsman shouldn't rely on others to bail them out, or some such sentiment.
But Qrow's condition is critical. You'd think they'd call Tai or anyone really.

On going communication isn't a weakness.
It allows you to make coordinated strategic decisions.
The only downside is if the enemy is capable of intercepting calls.

There are short range towers dotted around.

Or, far more likely, RNJR are now in range of the Mistral CCT network, so are using that even though its patchy as hell outside the Kingdoms

They've got local coverage in Mistral because the tower there is still up. But they can't do global calls because the Vale tower is down and that was the central hub of inter kingdom communications

they did not take pictures of the lost map to their scrolls either

So the whole planet has a handful of biiiig towers instead of small evenly distributed ones?
I guess that partly makes sense given the relative instability of the world. Grimm could just take out small unprotected towers all the time.
But you could still have one medium tower per village. Enough redundancy that the whole system won't go down, but not so many that its impractical to keep them operational.

They do have booster towers scattered about, but they tend to get hit by Grimm pretty often
And I doubt the towns large and strong enough to protect a tower would be very keen on hosting a symbol of the Kingdoms reach, considering a lot of those smaller communities left to get away from kingdom politics

I'm still mad that nobody thought of snapping an image of the map they used.

In the character short, Ruby called her team. Short-range comms are still working. Internationals are not.

Why is Funhaus the only good part of RT?

this

Why did any one sign off on this Again?
I'm not even a Pyrrha fag but this is obscene
If they do this to Penny i'm never buying merch from RT again

DO you want to know the worst part?
That's an RT Double Gold box they've propped that abomination up on. Most likely that will be an exclusive for those people who pay a stupid amount a month to get 'free' grab bags of random shit from RT
SO at least it won't be sold separately, so we don't have to worry about them thinking that abomination is acceptable merch while the Japanese get the best RWBY figurines made yet in their claw machines

>"Someone.... get Cinder.... I need her to kill me"

RT cant into merchandise.

Yeah and I'm still mad about the TWO maps they dropped and did not pick up.

Even if a phone doesn't get a signal you can still use the maps in offline mode. The same should go for Scrolls.

Oh god is that the bait they are trying to use to get more schmucks into their "Exclusive" club shit.

And those aren't even just phones. The users KNOW that they're going to spend indefinite amounts of time in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Not having any kind of backup plan isn't just a poor choice, it's outright idiotic.

>Jlullaby
>girl

Fuck Neo

"Size King" sounds self-congratulatory, doesn't it.

Why is he so perfect?

Its not even bait at this point, its just awful
RT is really falling down on the merch front. I'd consider buying some RWBY stuff if they made anything that was any good

how often did her and Roman fuck?

The plushies are good, aren't they?

DELETE THIS

Some of the shirts are alright. I dig the Roman one at least. The weapon keychains for team RWBY looked pretty solid too, but I didn't look super hard at them to be sure.

The old style was discontinued
That's why we have the abomination