Thanks Rick and Morty for hiring such a progressive writer!

Thanks Rick and Morty for hiring such a progressive writer!
Who cares if she makes jokes about a child shooting up a school on the basis that she doesnt like his father's politics! None of that matters all that matters she is a brave and inspired woman standing up the that deplorable Trump and his evil machinations to destroy America and bring about World War 3
I hope she brings a fresh feminist perspective to the writing team of Rick and Morty and makes Season 3 a great success! Thanks Justin you are our greatest ally!

I'd give her a "fresh perspective" if you catch my drift.

>offered
She's not hired yet, still keep an eye on it with cautious optimism

Fuuuuuck, are they serious with this shit?

If there is ONE THING you don't do, you do not go after the President's children. That's just loooooow.

Dang, I actually liked Rick and Morty....

Shut the fuck you you Trump supporting fascist. There's no place for your kind here.

Now get the fuck out, or I'll make you taste my boot.

Why not? It was funny so why not do it?

b8 desu

Excuse me this is a no bully zone

I mean, you have to admit that that kind of humor is right down Roiland and Harmon's alley.

And yet people seem to get upset when you obama's children apes or ratchets

I wish Sam Hyde would beat him to a paste

You're a fucking idiot, you know that?

Look at this crybaby.

I bet you're one of those people who think Rick is meant to be a role model too.

someone needs to put a sad raging wojack on the puncher

You dumb motherfucker. The joke was about the shitbag Trump, not the kid, you ape. Once you get your initial grievance this wrong, everything else you have to say is clown farts.

What? Ew, she looks like Anne Kendricks deformed sister and Anne was already looking somewhat weird.

Grow a thicker skin, you fucking baby.

Why does no one get her joke?

She wasn't implying the kid was gonna be a school shooter but that he was going to kill his family. It's not funny but hopefully that doesn't trigger the board that has a dedicated cunnybot and openly mocked Patton Oswalt's dead wife just for his comments on Ghostbusters.

Cool it with the racism friendo this is a worksafe board

This reminds me, I gotta watch the video of the police steamrolling the Antifa protesters blocking buses in Portland.

What did she say and did it get her fired?

Silly user. We're not allowed to joke about glorious american overlord trump or anyone related to him.

Dafuq are you talking about, she litterally said the subject of her """"""joke"""""".

Learn2read

>reddit and memey

she called barron a future homeschool shooter or some shit, I don't remember

First amendment

Keep complaining about it. Your triggered tears are so sweet.

Where were you when the right transformed into crybabies like the left? LEAVE THE TRUMPS ALONE! STOP BEING RUDE AND MEAN!! WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

JUST

Oh I can't wait for all the Trump jokes to horribly date my cartoons

"Rick & Morty" has always had a mean streak to it.

Remember the terrifying jellybean?

Complaining about what? Your inability to master reading comprehension?

Don't worry, I get it. You're just 'acting' retarded, right? You sure got me, pal.

I don't know user, he punched a faggot ass Hitler lover. Seems pretty cool to me.

He's not acting retarded. He's a leftie.

The right has always been as whiny as the left. Being whiny about inconsequential shit is the human default setting.

The left were a bunch of adults crying because you didn't mindread their preferred pronoun.

This is valid criticism of a """"comic"""" going after a child.

Trumps son or Trump gets made fun of and you pussies don't shut the fuck up. Deal with it bitch.

>I'm a tough anti-fascist
>who reads comic books
jej

He didn't punch anyone. He fucking licked him. After repeating a nonsensical line for the millionth time. That's cool to you?

lmaoing at ur live kid

In the same place where I saw the tolerant left become bullies

I love American politics. You align yourselves to one of two groups and act like your side is angelic while the other is pure evil. It's so childish

Oh no, a child was made fun of. Woe is the world. Stop being such a fucking baby. It's a joke. You know, jokes? You gonna start making Tumblr posts that certain jokes need to be avoided? Yeah, fuck you buddy.

So your ok with molesting children as so long as it fits your political motivations. Lefties are sick.

Thats fake you son of s fuckig bitch

You're thinking of the first video clip that made the rounds, the one where the guy said 1488 or whatever. Shia was arrested for punching the guy who said "Hitler did nothing wrong".

I think you are mixing up incidents. He recently sucker punched a dude and then dragged him off camera for disturbing his cult chanting session.

That's pretty scummy, she's no class nor maturity.

>Makes shitty jokes about people based on their political leanings.

Sounds like she's our gal.

Honestly the fact that she's ugly only makes it hotter for me.

Slightly more cool than intentionally provoking an obviously insane man.

Lots of denial for a pedo. I thought you were proud of what you do.

The flip that's happening on Sup Forums is pretty hilarious, now conservatives and the right are being mocked. I knew this would happen eventually, but not this soon.

Her joke was unfunny, tasteless and just edgy for the sake of edgy, so she'd be perfect for Rick and Morty and other shitty AS shows
Fixed that for you

I will fucking break your knee caps you piece of shit.

>now conservatives and the right are being mocked
>Now

What the fuck are you talking about? Most of Sup Forums is left of centralist and rags on Sup Forums constantly

Maybe some actual work will get done instead of Roiland and Harmon trying not to step on each other's toes.

I'll tongue your butthole and ask your mom if I can marry you. I love you, user.

Now that Sup Forums's crypto-Nazis won, the edgelords have to move to the other side to stay edgy.

Pizzagate was fake you fucking mong. Stop being a prudish fuck or neck yourself you fucking faggot

Does it make you feel better to pretend that Neo-Nazi's aren't getting slugged in the jaw?

You don't know what triggered means, you stupid pile of shit. Your face is so fucking deep up a fat SJW's asscrack that you can't see what reality is, you fuck. This dumb bitch was so triggered she made a shitty, shitty "joke" about a young child killing his father. Fuck off before I grind your face into a fine paste and feed it to your whore mother.

>Muh episodic comedy and pushing boundaries
vs
>Muh feels and deepest lore
honestly which deserves to win?

>Pizzagate was fake

You think Eric has fooled around with his sisters?

Didnt know Sup Forums was redpilled, pleasant surprise.

W-why would CNN lie?

To be honest I think Sup Forums hates Richard Spencer more than anybody else does

AHahhahaha why are you so upset user? Do you need a safe space where no one says anything you disagree with? Jesus, crybaby ass faggots.

>The flip that's happening on Sup Forums is pretty hilarious

Well, saying this on Sup Forumsmblr which is a safe space doesn't strengthen your point.

*teleports behind you, unsheathing his 2000x folded steel hanzo katana*

Gomenasai...

Yeah, whats actually happening is Sup Forums exhausted themselves during the election and are losing strength on the site as a whole. People always rip on both sides, but for like the last year anybody shitting on the right was greeted with Sup Forumsacks throwing hissy fits in defense of their god emperor.

I blame personally blame Marvel comics for this

>go to Sup Forums
>Trump/Tariff threads
>go to Sup Forums
>see this
fucking (you) fishers

Why? because he denies he's a Nazi?

user... you're on this board too. Are you stupid?