Rumoured JL Trailer Tomorrow

Odds on this guy being full of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/784425976117747712
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought they were reshooting, but I guess that was bullshit too.

They finished filming in the UK in October, don't know about other places.

twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/784425976117747712

Full of shit. Why would they release it tomorrow when they could release it during the Superbowl in a week?

The guy backpedals a bit and says maybe it is the Super Bowl, or Kong: Skull Island release, but he and his "source" are very confident that's it's tomorrow.

There's never gonna be a trailer at this rate.

Well, if the guy isn't full of shit, the trailer sure will.

Snyder is a capekino god.

>trailer
>without teaser for the trailer
not anymore

Kino is an insult that means pretty pictures, pretentious symbolism and shit execution regarding everything else, so it fits.

I dunno why snyderfags thought that it was a good thing.

Yeah I guess you're right.

Either this guy is a troll or he's been trolled by a different troll. Still says the trailer is gonna drop.

>pretty pictures, pretentious symbolism and shit execution regarding everything else
This is apparently what's acceptable for a DCEU, as far as I can gather.

i literally and metaphysically refuse to believe JL would be premier on any day but the SB or Kong premier.

who the fuck is he anyway?
If I say "INFINITY WAR TRAILER DROPS TOMORROW" than Sup Forums gonna believe it?

Yes, are you new to Sup Forums?

It's the easiest board to bait.

He's just some guy who claims to know someone who works for WB. Says he's seen screenshots from the trailer. Might be true but seems pretty doubtful at this point.

no because they only just started filming. JL is at a time where what is being said is at least possible

>over email
It's either bullshit or just plain fucking reckless.

could an be onion email server?