I wanna hold her hand

I wanna hold her hand

I want to hold both her hands.
while animal style power fucking her in her honeypot

I wanna lick her butt

Fucking waifu ebb and flow. I watched this damn show when it was on, and let me tell you: This bitch had the most annoying goddamn lisp.

>Can I thukk your dick pleaths?

BOI

But will she let you be her man?

>she even has that convenient tooth gap
Too bad the show was mediocre and the art style downright repulsive. The character HAVE to be drawn off model to look appealing. Good 34 or stories about someone tricking her into getting official secret badges for excellence in oral: never.

I want to fuck the 2 girls that were bitches to her.

Oh yeah, I tell you somethin'.

I wonder what John K thought of this cartoon

She's loads better than Bessy

>It's a nips fix everything episode

Oh yeah these two

TWIST NO.

With the recent resurgence of Mighty B thread got me think about how I kinda want another show with a similar style. Even as a kid I thought it was cool having a "gross and weird girl show" with an equally off protag (Buzz on Maggie being another). Bessie's my kind of quirky; her quirks aren't played as all cute or all funny, the show acknowledges when it makes her crazy, annoying, gross, etc and I like that. So yeah I wouldn't mind another girl show with that same spirit.

Me too. It would be a good change of pace.

Would they make good friends?

Oh man have I got the thing for you guys

Are you me? I always loved the idea of "Dork girl" shows like Pepper Ann or Mighty B. It's weird how with this whole resurgence of Sup Forums Girl Power we haven't seen another slapstick girl show.

Bang that Higginbottom from beehind.

Most likely

Clarence likes everyone

I knew there's a reason I still come to this place

Gee, this show sure has plenty of buckteeth!

Gah this was a terrible ahow

Yup

FOOT FAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not into that actually

My nigga. In fact speaking of Pepper Ann and Mighty B together, looking back, I kinda like the grounded settings. Especially MB cause I liked how they did the backgrounds for San Fran.

Same, when shes only wearing her sash

Never

that's john K for you.
still pohler's performance alone is enough to make her top waifu material

uh, he was on it, dude. at least his name was in the credits.

If they aren't outright trying to gross out the art is pleasant and the backgrounds are nice.