>main ideas man is gone
>200 dislikes
>ScreenJunkies will 100% be catered to women from now on
>still no word from cinemasins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzWTt1I3xvU
youtube.com/watch?v=aoLV2NDX7K8&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Andy fucking sucked anyway. A fat annoying beta faggot.

>Only because someone made these situations public did Defy decide to do something about it

Why should I care about eceleb trash?

is he the one with the deep voice?

>our boss is a pervert and he fucked us all, both metaphorically and in some cases literally
Honest Trailers was the only good thing about this channel.

Why did you like it?

Wasn't the guy that voices Honest Trailers a creep too?

>allegations are now proof

Wow

Why does cinemasins matter here?

This
Confused.

Screen JUSTies

I hope that Jenny F. show with Max isn't over. They're great.

Did Jenny Nicholson get the full Screen Junkies welcome package, if you know what I mean?

She had her own show, what do you think?

Was a criminal trial ever done? Court? Due process? Anyone called police?

Andy is a total /r9k/ type loser and I don't care that he's kicked off, but did he actually rape or sexually harass someone? Sending weird shit through texts is not sexual assault

How long did that take you

So what does this mean for Jenny??

She will pick someone else to report for $$$

He's the guy that voices and writes the Honest Trailers?
Only thing I watch from these guys 2bh

>not like we're going to release a review of geostorm tomorrow
but that's exactly what they should to to ease back in.. is it because they stopped inviting them to screenings?

300 dislike
7k likes

woaaah the ship is really goin down huh

I mean the retard sent a message saying he jerked off to an interns pictures and asked if she wanted to come over so he could do it in person.

I’d love to hold her against the wall and fuck her in the butt

He allegedly tried to put a dildo in a female employee (April? I think), which was also the girlfriend of one of his male employees/friends (JTE), then threatened to fire him if she told him about it.

JTE (Boyfriend) was obviously made awareabout it and was still doing movie fights with Andy as a judge and either has an amazing poker face, or the bitch was lying as bitches often do.

Andy is a autistic faggot though, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

do you guys actually watch this?

>implying this wasn't all a coup staged by Dan to take control

Dan is the only guy on there that's not a complete sperg.

Aprils allegation makes zero sense
>willingly stayed in a hotel in the same city her boyfriend lives in and has a house
>somehow Andy forced a dildo on a fully clothed person
>said Andy took a shower to get her stink off of him even though she claims they never fucked
I would wager they fucked and she immediately regretted it, and yeah doubtful JTE knew anything.

Go on ...

It means: how do you think she got her job?

the only girls who like anal are ones who wear chokers

she would be squirming the whole way through

Nigga there's plenty of proof, when this thing happened people were posting screenshots of all the cringe messages he sent to people all day.

>against the wall
What about against her porg??

I like sex guys. am i cool yet?

there are like five people who write Honest Trailers and they are voiced by a different guy

no more mandatory cocksucking

How would you guys react if Andy showed up on the next episode of BOTW?

Christ, that's a nice body. She hides it well.

i still wouldn't watch it.

they already filled their fat unfunny neckbeard quota

>"We're all getting sexual harassment training"

HAHAHAHA

yeah, a lot of girls with fat faces and no chins have great bodies.

I wonder how did you come to that conclusion.

Good

Wow autism looks like THAT

wheres dat from

BAH GAWD

she wouldn't survive pregnancy. throw her to the wolves.

From your dreams.

dont stop

believing

Dan
Spencer
-
-
Joe
Hal
-
-
Power Gap
-
-
-
Andy
Honest Voice cuck
-
-
-
Roth

i felt sexually harassed just watching that video. i couldn't help but feel like andy signore was going to jump through the screen and stick a dido in me.

Will Andy get revenue from the videos prior to this that he was involved in? Will he file a suit else wise?

Don't stop what, user??

>tiny waist
>thick legs
>perky breasts
hhhnnnnnnHHHHHHHNNNGGHHH

does anyone on Sup Forums ever watch this shit?

No police, no court, no trials, no arrests and no reports or testimonies. Just tweets, screen shots and some damage control.

I used to watch the Honest Trailers and some their movie debates but it's been years.

the more important question is, is there anyone on Sup Forums who'd admit to watching it?

Yeah but I bet her foot game is shit.

>he hasn't seen her feet
you are demonstrably wrong

>giving a shit about feet

>not liking feet
fuck off back to facebook

Prove it.

>fired based on allegations alone
Bit harsh, don't you think? Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?

Apparently screen junkies has been trying for years to get RLM out for a movie fights episode, which they declined over and over again.

Jay makes appearances on the show from time to time.
youtube.com/watch?v=QzWTt1I3xvU
They also did that TDKR plot holes video.

All of them annoying lefties, I don't know about Joe, to be honest. Probably worst then collider crew on the SJW scale.

I don’t know shit about e celebrities
Which guy was it? And what video series was he known for?

Is that RLM guy? He's fell pretty hard.

Wait what? Andy the guy with the beard did that? Isn't he married with kids?

I don't know if they've reclined it or it's been more a scheduling thing since they'd have to be flown out to LA

literally who cares, fuck off to reddit

literally who

Being married doesn't preclude you from being a perv.

she left him right after this all came out anyway

They should agree, and then send Jake and Josh.

why did you thumb it up?

REDLETTERMEDIA WATCH OUT

YOU FUCK WITH HOLLYWOOD, THEY'LL FUCK YOU BACK

HAHAHAHAHA

Only reasonable answer, e-celebs aren't anyone at all and aren't relevant in any manner.

Good. The guy would've been a terrible parent anyway.

why is this Sup Forums related? I've never seen any of these people in my entire life

Yes. He's fat as fuck and married with kids yet he was still just a beta as fuck cringelord who sent creepy texts to female fans saying how hot they look in cosplay and he wants to jerk off to them. There's plenty of proof people posted and screenshotted.

The whole dildo thing is the only thing that doesn't really add up. No proof of that at all and it seems like a pretty bizarre claim. More than likely there was something else going on and this is the best cover up the chick could come up with.

Everything is shit on thier channel.

Wrong!

>that picture of him in those jeans
god he's even worse than us

No, that's John Bailey, he actually came in after Honest Trailers was a thing for a while, and he's still doing the honest game trailers with Smosh so I don't think he's been involved with the fallout

>still no word from cinemasins
what did Andy Signore have to do with Cinema Sins? I thought they were completely separate channels

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

Honest Trailers

wow they make fun of these guys on nerd crew
how awkward

That's the joke you idiot. This was a few years ago before screen junkies made themselves into some retarded corporation. Jay went on and probably saw behind the scenes stuff and thought it was all too fake and prepared so he hasn't returned since. Since then screen junkies turned into some corporation like i said, where they have their own paid service and other bullshit so now they make fun of them for being completely soulless and a blind shill so they get invited to movie premieres.

I'm pretty sure Collider were the main targets of the Nerd Crew videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoLV2NDX7K8&t=
Last episode before the meltdown. Like a day or two. JTE is here and by that point he knew about everything but had to put on a facade.