'Member when they hired female writers for the new season?

'Member when they hired female writers for the new season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJMQXmMHFu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah I hadn't made the connexion but makes perfect sense when you put it like that.

fuck.

Remember when in your own image it says the conflict is between harmon and roiland

That story was already debunked by Harmon.
They took a quote out of context.

Why wasn't Roiland in that interview
It's pretty obvious what's going on

Remember when you didn't read the text of the image?

The text in the image says nothing about female writers.

Indeed, but nobody claimed it did, OP just pointed out it correlates.

>it correlates
With what?

>reddit and memey

The day of the accident that left you mentally impaired

Roiland and Harmon are fighting over dat poontang, obviously

I think it probably has more to do with the fact that Harmon is reportedly a nightmare to work with.

no, he says it's getting "longer to write", and they have a team of writers, so it's the whole team being a problem.

...are you playing dumb now?
Them hiring female writers on the staff correlates with the show being delayed.

dont give his brain an overload, its cause girls are dumb.

Harmon has said that the interview took that out of context.
When him and Roiland argue he isn't referring to actual fights, he's referring to how they talk out how things should happen in the plot.

The show was already late.

sure

but this is a stronger correlation imo

I don't think "female" is the key word. It's just that they can't manage a team the same way they do their duo work. There will always be a "but" guy in any proposition, and they refuse to make people angry so it's just "yeah, ok, back from start with that new idea" or "ok, it offended your wife son that isn't born yet, lets change it". Nobody takes "the asshole" job in the team, so it goes nowhere.

Nah he is too busy complaining about trump on Twitter
He probably left the group of harpys he hired to run around destroying everything in his absence

>it's not women
>it's
no matter the subject, you will always argument with the same tactic.

The female writers are taking forever to write because they're doing their make-up at the same time.

But Harmon is an asshole
I guess you are happy about it taking so long to make since you are so slow yourself

>The show was already late.
The show was late before the writing for the season started?

Pretty sure they already had a team of writers before this season.

im looking at correlations, you're the one reaching to make it a gender thing.

anyway we're probably both wrong and its a more mundane cause like not knowing where to take the characters next.

>Women get hired
>Everyone starts fighting
Correlation

pure coincidence, silly boyim

with tits and a nose like that she could get a job anywhere

>and I don't know why

They know exactly why, but saying it would likely be career ending.

What is Rick and Morty about now? A drunk scientist having adventures with his dim-witted nephew or Feels/suffering for everyone connected to him?

Both.
Its pretty reddit-y at times but i like it

>two creators of show are arguing
>one of them is Harmon a noted person that is difficult to work with and got kicked off his own show by NBC

Correlation. Thats more accurate than yours since you made the "everyone is fighting" thing up"

drunk evil patriarchy man goes around teaching his grandson that boys will be boys

She just got hired, the fighting has been going on for a while now, otherwise we would have gotten the season before they hired her.

>difficult to work with and got kicked off his own show by NBC
What happened here? Serious question. How do you fuck up so bad that NBC fires your ass

>only the creators are arguing
source?

how about the other two diversity women?

It's your typical cynical liberal circlejerk anime. Basically a rebranded version of Family Guy they can pretend they aren't as cringy for watching

women are always innocent.

>im looking at correlations,
No, you are looking at confirmation bias. you stated first, and from now on, it's gymnastic time.

The picture in the op.

The whole thing this shit is based on is Harmon saying that he and Roiland are having difficulties writing the show.

>dont worry guys everything is fine

He didn't say that.
He said that him and Justin "fighting" isn't the reason for delay.

like a Tiny Tim impersonator

It was for Community after season 3.

I don't know the specifics, just that they got tired of Harmon, replaced him with two other showrunners for season 4. that shit was terrible and they brought him back for season 5.

>harmon as source
hahaha no, i meant credible source
why would you use the biggest caus of conflict as source? are you retarded?

nope, your "correlation" doesn't work because they already made several seasons together in that state. What you need to check is what changed, not what was always there. You are biased, and frankly bigoted there.

>Ending your comment by insulting your fans

I don't believe this guy, I prefer to believe that the women are the cause for this.

This is 2017, I'm not going to have my opinion changed by facts.

It's ok when Hirsh does it I guess.

what other source do we have on this?

this dumb speculation is dumb when you realize harmon is the only word we have to go on.

>haha you guys
>we are just being too perfectionists as usual
>we are not fighting, its been 3 days since someone tried to hit me
>its fine really hha
>we already finished writing the episodes, it only took us one year more than usual
>donnt worry about it
>dont, dont think aboutit too much haha
>its just slower than season two because we are making it better
>we keep fighting because how good it is
>no, dont ask roiland

>frankly bigoted there.

the fuck?

no having multiple seasons doesn't prove much when Harmon got fired after season 3 of his NBC show.

The only female comedian stuff I've every liked was early 30 rock. Why is it guys can almost never get into female comedy? I really try to because I don't want to be called sexist, but it just never appeals to me.

i dont know, you are the one making wild claims about shit you apparently know nothing about

Because its not funny.

memes > facts

Why girls are so pathetic and inferior?

chill out pal. i was speculating wildly the same as anyone and am the only guy here saying that im probably wrong.

because i dont have tits and a vagina
(ok i have tits)
i have been forced to watch female comedy before, most men have. Its either feel good crap without any jokes or incredibly vulgar and unfunny, the farrt joke of comedy except fart jokes sometimes work

>Why is it guys can almost never get into female comedy?

thats a broad and frankly bigoted generalization of men. i'm into female comedy just fine.

And Harmon's word on anything is less worth than no word at all.

I don't think anyone thought the "fights" were anything but creative differences. That's still an issue when the differences happen repeatedly.
>u 15 and dumb
wew lad, sounded reasonable until now.

no, you were making claims on shit you pulled out of your ass
if i didnt know any better i would call you a liar, i will call you a shill instead

How about they fucking put funding towards Venture Bros instead?

It'd be nice to not have to wait 5 years in between seasons

>almost never
Never said guys can't enjoy it.

The picture in the OP doesn't say only the creators are arguing.

trans men dont count

It's actually the fault of this one writer named Paul.

Because females don't understand irony on a fundamental level.

A Modern example is the chick who started the "Safety Pin" wearing as a show that you could trust someone in trying times.

She did not immediately grasp that wearing a Safety Pin on your shirt might make you look like a metaphorical baby needing your diaper held up.

Can you give me the best examples of female comedy in your opinion so I can give them a shot?

thats actually pretty telling
he doesnt think calling us 15 is an insult either
there are no fights in the sense that harmon is an ass to everyone and then refuses to aknowledge it

why not? They're just as a woman as cis women

To be fair to him, pretty much everything in this thread is speculation, not just his posts.

you know why women cant be funny?
because you cant laugh at someone whois crying
if you spend all day talking about your feelings and shit then you cant expect people to laugh at your jokes (unless you are really cynical)
and female comedians are always ttalking about some bullshit like that

Harmon being hard to work with is not shit I pulled out of my ass.

wait, am i talking to Harmon right now?

that's a broad and frankly bigoted generalization. i'm not mentally handicapped and don't find female comedy funny

Go ahead and drop the show, then. That's NOT insulting fans. Pic related is. You deserve a safer show like Steven Universe that doesn't assume you have a sense of humor and cares if you get offended.
Bitch.

>you cant laugh at someone whois crying
Works fine with the Van Houtens.

yeah but his post takes it to another level
i feeel like if i was in steven universe general with the people who roleplay as petridot and use fanfics as canon to explain their shit right now

I don't think you understand what an insult is, user.

how dare you make claims on shit you pulled out of your ass
if i didnt know any better i would call you a liar, i will call you a shill instead

how long until everything there gets cancelled?

What's the best SNL skit starring a woman?

rachel dratchs skits were usually good.

its a cheap jb that makes you look like a cunt thats what it is
>who cares how fans feel about my terrible decittions? they are 15, they need to grow up
if they grew up they wouldnt watch your show you moron, he pulled the same shit in community and they had to kick him out
its not a matter of either case
harmon is a cunt, thats why he hired feminists who bash trump for the show wich in case caused even more conflict

Nope, you are still trying to justify an had hominem there. It's baffling how you keep just yapping over and over, yet pretend to understand how argument and logic works.

This thread is garbage

Do your fucking job mods

>had hominem
please point the fallacy

harmon im tired of arguing with you fuck off and go write some more episodes.

season 3 will be the last season
what a shame

>fired for being too shit for the unfunny train-wreck that is modern SNL
>hired by ANYONE
>people doing the hiring are literally retarded
Pick 1 or all 3.

You can listen to Harmontown, Dan harmons podcast that has been going on for about 4 years or more?

Really makes you understand how shitty hollywood is.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJMQXmMHFu4

that's only an insult if you're the kind of teenaged retard that thinks spamming a twitter account with "RELEASE RICK AND MORTY ALREADY" is funny or effective

Then again, considering OP's post, you are almost certainly an underageb& dipshit

Sorry honey people can actually say what they want here without having their language policed. Go elsewhere if you don't like it.

WOMEN BTFO LOL HOW WILL THEY RECOVER

You retards are the new furfags

Go back to your containment board