Favourite and Least Favourite Steven Universe Episode?

My favourite is Jailbreak and my least favourite (of the ones I can remember) is the pizza nightmare episode.

There can be only one. Nothing is or will ever be worse than Say, Uncle...

My fave? Bismuth.
Was a lot of fun and had the most interesting "villain" in that she wasn't really evil and I thought the fight scenes were great.

Most hated? Beach City Drift.
Completely ruined Stevonnie, instead of making her, her own character she just became a mouth piece for Steven and Connie utter crap.

It's stupid but I personally enjoyed how it satirized the show in a fun way.

Bismuth was an amazing episode, one of the most intense ones so far. Bismuth herself was written in a really clever way. I didn't see the end coming.

>Favorite
We Need to Talk

>Least Favorite
Onion Trade or Onion's Gang

I really enjoyed that episode, especially Pearl's character being exaggerated.

Nightmare Hospital was also quite a bad one for me, as it was kinda boring. Oh, and So many Birthdays was extremely disturbing...

Only episode I ever skipped

Well, it isn't canon so it's fine to do that, but it is actually surprisingly fun.

Lucky you, I watched it to the very end. That was quite a challenge to be honest, never touched it after that.

What the fuck is wrong with the drawing?

What drawing?

The episode where the Crystal Gems weren't getting enough rest and Steven taught them about sleeping.

Favorite goes to Open Book, believe it or not. Least favorite is a tie between Island Adventure/The New Lars. You can guess why.

Which one is Island Adventure again?

Every single one involving Amethyst's self-esteem issues. I hate those

Steven takes Lars and Sadie to an island and they get "stranded"

Most unlivable character by far

>Favorite
S1 : Tiger Millionaire, Steven and the Stevens, Coach Steven and So Many Birthdays.
S2: Sworn to the Sword and It could've been great
S3: Hit the Diamond, Steven Floats, Steven vs. Amethyst, Bismuth, Mr.Greg
S4: Mindful Education and Steven's Dream
>Least Favorite
S1: House Guest, Fusion Cuisine, and Secret Team
S2: Too Far and Sadie's Song
S3: The New Lars
S4: Onion Gang
Overall the best episode me is probably one of my favorites from season 1 or Bismuth. The worst episodes are Sadie's Song and House Guest.
I liked Onion Trade because back in season 1 the show incorporated the townies with the magic plots so it worked a lot better. Onion Gang was just pretty meh for me in comparison.
I thought it was a fun episode, and I don't even like Uncle Grandpa. I hope we get more crossovers at some point. As long as its not neo power puff girls or YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW I think they can pull it off.

People think Sadie's Song sucks for its ending, but honestly Steven was already a faggot before that point. It sucks because Sadie is easily thr worst character in the show. We can at least understand why Lars is an unlikable cunt and Ronaldo is pretty funny sometimes when he isn't going full autist but man fuck Sadie and fuck this episode for making Steven act out of character just to have Sadie act out this episode's shitty moral.

It's too hard for me to pick a favorite, but Onion Gang is the worst, and I usually really like Onion.

Bump.

Fav: Peridot redemption arc, can't pick a single specific one out of the bunch cause they all added something.
Worst:
Anything Ronaldo, Onion, and the one where Steven narrated Garnet's day because that was one of the few episodes that I'd genuinely call "filler" - stalling for time and not accomplishing anything.

Best: Bismuth
Worst: Onion Gang

Worst will always be the first episode for me.

>Onion Gang
Second worst next to the one where Stevonnie races Kevin

Kill townie episodes. They're never fucking interesting. Remember when Future Boy Zolton looked like it might be interesting, then it turns out the mysterious new character is just part of a really uninteresting side character's backstory?

Favorite:
Hit the Diamond
Least Favorite:
The New Lars

>Favorite
Steven
>Least favorite
Penis

Pizza Nightmares got tired near the middle then I lost interest.

Lazy animators.

"Mindful Education" was pretty amazing

But "Too Many Birthdays" is by far the one i hate the most

I find The Test to be pretty underrated. It's a simple premise but does a solid job of simultaneously exploring Steven's growth as a character and the gems' flaws as parental figures that Steven used to put universal trust into, and it does it without undermining their value as loved ones in the end. It's probably the first episode that made me really appreciate Steven as the protagonist.

Worst? I don't know. Onion Gang was kind of awkward. And Beach City Horror Club where Ronaldo tried to straight-up murder Lars and they kind of brush it off.

I saw that end coming a mile away, this show hates changing the status quo. It was still a great episode regardless though.

Last bomb literally shook up the status quo

agree

100% agreed, I'd liked the entire show up until then, but The Test was the first episode that made me go HOLY SHIT THIS SHOW

i dont have a favorite desu.the entire peridot arc is my favorite thing of the whole show so if that whole arc counts as an hour long episode then that.
the worst one is either alone at sea.Like say what you will about onion gang and townie episodes,they are irrelevant and at their worst they are unfunny.Alone at sea is an important episode that tries to be heavy and its awful.

that fucking image omg

*that either is out of place,my bad*

Are you me?

this tbqh

Open Book is my fave, too. It was fun and cute and Connie is my favorite character. She reminds me of myself when I was a kid.

Least favorite was Steven's Racist Uncle: The Two-Part Saga. It probably would have slipped under my radar if it'd only been 11 minutes but they wasted TWO episode slots on that tedious bullshit.

I haven't even watched Onion Gang because I just, don't care. I don't have it in me to care even a little bit.

Fuck off kid Carl was great and did nothing wrong.

The Test was the only episode that made me tear up until Mr. Greg came around. A+ episode, and the music that plays after Steven figures out that it's not "real" is some of my favorite in the show.

I hate him so much and I hate that I wasted 22 minutes looking at his stupid face. That's just where I'm at, my dude.

Really? I hate the second birthday episode more than the first, simply because it was really redundant and the boarding was terrible

Rose's Scabbard, to me, is still perfect in almost every single way. There's not a single moment or line I'd cut or change from it.

>Steven's Racist Uncle
Did I miss the part where Andy called Connie a sand nigger?

No, it never looked interesting and I'm surprised people expected more out of it.

I'm pretty sure people thought Future Boy Zoltron was going to tie in with that shot of Sapphire looking at the butterflies from Mindful Education.

Well they have no one to blame but themselves.

Fuck, are you me? Bismuth was definitely the best, but I think the real problem with Beach City Drift was how out of character it made Steven.

The kid has had people try to murder him on multiple occasions and has forgiven all of them, but Kevin being a bit of a douche literally triggered him.

No, I mean I didn't expect her to make that new weapon and try to convince Steven to use a murder weapon.

But user, Kevin indirectly made Connie uncomfortable, so of course Steven was pissed!

...Honestly, BCD would have been better if it was a Wacky Races episode where Kevin challenged the whole town to race.

>Favorite
Probably Catch and Release or Log date - maybe that whole Peridot arc or Rose's Scabbard if I had to pick a singular episode.

>Least Favorite
Townie Episodes in general.