I like mowing MY LAWN

>I like mowing MY LAWN
what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DN4jqynmLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was clearly a reference to My Lai, the infamous massacre in the Vietnam War.

TD confirmed for communist shills.

I like fucking MY WIFE.

Remember that one episode of KOTH when the Canadians came to town?

what ?

>blonde man cucked by dark-haired man
POTTERY

i have watched and studied this scene many times and i believe it means the following: morty had suspicions that his wife could cheat on him with rust so he asks rust to not "mow his lawn" as in don't try to be the man of the house or don't fuck my wife

where is mcconaughey getting his hair from?, he was going bald about 10 years ago, was he wearing a wig in this show?

What?

He's trying to hint to Maconahey that he shaves his pubes. Maconahey is understandably shaken by this and leaves. This is when he lost his sanity and became obsessed with the principle of universal return.

He's been very adamant about this issue for years.
youtube.com/watch?v=6DN4jqynmLs

Didn't want to get cucked by a pessimist.

I don't see the humor. You're trying to crack a really fucked up case, your partner's wife is trying to set you up with nurses, then your partner just angrily blurts out that he shaves his pubic hair. Mac now just HOW unfaithful Woody was willing to be to his wife.

>I like fucking MY LAWN

Please Rust, WHATEVER you do, don't go inside and fuck my wife while I mow my lawn for approximately 10 to 15 minutes!

It was his lawn mowing that led to his being cucked. When his wife found out that Woody had been "self grooming", she got pissed and stormed into schizo cop's apartment, where she seduced him into 9 seconds of awkward unsatisfying sex.

>Scenes women will never understand

He wears a hair piece. He has maintained his hair for about 10 years now though. No less than what you saw last.

It's a metaphor for fucking and being with my wife

What does Marty think Rust is doing when he's not home?

Holy shit

At a certain point, a man who doesn't mow his own lawn becomes a liability

Alpha males are territorial by nature. His lawn is his territory. Rust was encroaching on his territory on multiple levels and Marty was telling him to back off. But Rust didn't back off because he's a piece of shit.