Nova # 3 preview

Nova # 3 preview

Time for more Cosmo

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Nova-Vol-Resurrection-Jeff-Loveness/dp/1302905295/
youtube.com/watch?v=DkPL1MT7g80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dickfags on Sup Forums are so cancerous I can't read books with him, even though this one looks totally fine and maybe even good

I mean, I'm a dick fag, but I don't think Sup Forums is nearly as bad as that guy from cosmic book news

And this really has been a good book so far that shows a massive amount of respect for both characters. You should pick it up.

Kramer?

So how many issues until this gets canceled? I give it six

It's a marvel comic. Literally impossible for it to go beyond 2 years without getting cancelled and relaunched.

And that's the end of the preview

Remember, buy the book if you like it

Geez Titus that was a pretty sick burn

Death's Head has probably got me hyped the most tbqh.

Is that a James Stokoe variant?

Where the fuck is the rest of Orc Stain?

Whos the gay robot

That's Death's Head

>carolfags on Sup Forums are so cancerous I can't read books with her, even though this one looks totally fine and maybe even good

>the guy who made the rest of the Corps feel like nothing

well of course they felt like nothing, they were all dead

>made the rest of the Corps feel like nothing

Oh like it's Rich's fault the Nova Corps can't go six months without getting killed off to a man.

If you wanted his fame and recognition maybe you should have stopped the Annihilation Wave instead of him.

>Titus line
Savage.

I don't know much about this Titus guy, but I dunno, I kind of like this motivation. Like, he was one of the spec ops supernova, and then when the nova corps gets destroyed and you're one of the last, here comes this one guy who gets all of their power. Of course you'd be jealous of him. Look at the respect the aliens give Richard.

Is that a penis head alien!?

Hardcore Dickriderfags are annoying but the worst ones don't come here and there are more annoying fans of other characters

Also this

Woah Titus, woah.

Rich's helmet doesn't do shit by itself you dumb Tiger, the Force is with him.

I don't think anyone at Marvel understands that. Plus, Rich can make helmets out of thin air.

lol no one on Sup Forums likes carol

Fetishfags do and they're annoying about it.

I can understand have a muscle or some kind of amazonian fetish, but I don't get why anyone would ever jerk off to Carol today.

There's also the people continuously shipping her with Jess, even though it's never gonna happen.

Yurishitters don't care about the characters, but their specific ship.

Totally this, which is why I completely avoid reading Rider's books on Sup Forums

Here's your monthly reminder user that you need to preorder on amazon

amazon.com/Nova-Vol-Resurrection-Jeff-Loveness/dp/1302905295/

>Savior of the universe
>Everyone just watching a bunch of fucking no name mooks ready to kill them.
How is there not literal legends diving into the bar to chokeslam these low wage faggots.

I would hardly call Death's head a no name mook. And the chitauri are kind of a big deal in space right now.

The aliens are just civilians. Cosmo and the rest of Knowehere's security is supposed to deal with problems like this.

>Cosmo and the rest of Knowehere's security
Whatever happened to the Knowhere corps?

They were literally on 2 pages of Bendis' GotG run. Never saw them again.

sasuga Marvel.

I'm wondering more about why whoever hired them thought they'd be enough.

Because Thanos knows Richard is weak after returning from the Cancerverse.

>implying Death's Head isn't enough
He's kicked a lot of powerful asses.

Your loss.

Eh, Sup Forums's Riderfags are fine. It's everywhere else on the internet that they're the most obnoxious shits imaginable.

They want the helmets so I'm hoping it's not someone obvious as the Collector or motherfucking Thanos for the thousandth time.

But whoever it is knows that Rich is back.

I hope it's Garthan Saal, he would make a lot of sense, he hates Rich and if you connect the Blackops Dark Novas to him it would really make for a good story and a powerful antagonist to both Sam and Rich.

They want them as trophies/proof of killing, not for the power.

I figured it's him too, but I also think Thanos would want to come after him personally. Plus, he's dying, so it'd probably be a good fight.

I always thought Garthaan Saal would have been a much better backstory for the black helmets that what they ended up being.
Him recruiting people after the Ego situation would have made so much more sense.

That's why I thought about the Collector

Also I wouldn't put it past Saal to want Rich dead simply so he could absorb his Nova Force afterwards (and I know Rich's helmet is irrelevant for that).

>Plus, he's dying
You remember how nobody can't die in the cancerverse, user? Well, where do you think the door to it is now.

Who would hire them? Who knows Rich is alive?

>Guardians are heading off to space finally
HOW LONG UNTIL RICH MEETS THE ALL NEW MEME LORD?

Thanos seems like the most likely bet since he has a history with the Cancerverse as well.
If I had my way, it would be Star-Lord, since he's the Cancerverse doppelganger and is afraid of Rich sending him back

Issue 4 is him and Gamora hooking up again. Probably won't be long after that

Marvel doesn't have the balls.

Good lad!
youtube.com/watch?v=DkPL1MT7g80

Never happening, he forgot the story.

I know they won't do it, don't get what they're afraid of.

First two were surprisingly good. Will pick this up