Betty OR Veronica Sup Forums?

Episode 1 of Riverdale has aired and it's time to choose

Other urls found in this thread:

justjaredjr.com/2017/01/25/riverdale-star-camila-mendes-fires-back-at-latina-stereotypes-calls-veronica-the-perfect-balance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Generally I prefer Betty.

But Veronica's actress fucking nailed the character. She makes me wish we got a real Archie show, not CW fanfic.

In the cw-verse? Veronica hands down. Betty's whole thing is that she's nice and has a better personality. Veronica on a redemption arc where she's trying to be a better person takes that away

Betty's an annoying insecure piece of shit that's probably going to commit suicide at some point. Veronica sticks up for everyone and can talk about pop culture all day, so Veronica.

Betty is for cucking, not fucking.

Cheryl.

Screw the rules, I want to stick my dick in her crazy.

you're a faggot

Comics: Betty
TV: Veronica

Mrs Grundy because I'm not a heathan

>Comics: Betty

Don't pretend you've read the comics.

The only acceptable option

i would like to see both of them get slimed

Should have dyed his eyebrows

Betty is more attractive in the show, but Veronica is more interesting. I'm gonna go with Betty just by a slim margin.

>Betty is more attractive in the show

I respectfully disagree. I always liked Betty more in the comics, but the actress they got to play Veronica does wonderful things to my penis in comparison

Betty x Veronica

I must concur with these anons of obvious taste and refinement.

Jokes on you, folks, Jughead is the best waifu.

Veronica, Mrs. Grundy, Mrs. Cooper > Mrs. Lodge, the Blossom Girl > Betty > Josie

Is Veronica a spic in the show?

This user knows what's up

I have a thing for doe eyed blondes with bright smiles, so I'm biased. Veronica is hot, but still even loses out to Cheryl for me.

You would cry if you saw my box of silver age Archie, B&V, Jughead and Josie comics.

No she's white. They did yellowwash Reggie though.

the only correct choice is Jughead

In Riverdale he's confirmed to not even burgersexual.

I want ze ms grundy booty.

Betty

Was it any good?

Moose wants to do gay stuff with Kevin.
No sign of Midge.

Let's not ignore that they made Josie a nigger.

Why?

Two for the price of one.

Archie. Both of the girls are dogs compared to how hot he is.

Two? Are you referring to the future ep spoilers?

And Melody ugly and Val half white.

justjaredjr.com/2017/01/25/riverdale-star-camila-mendes-fires-back-at-latina-stereotypes-calls-veronica-the-perfect-balance/

Fuck, Veronica's actress is great

>No she's white
>They hired a latina actress to play the mom of another latina actress
>nah she white

kevin pls

I checked his Instagram, he's actually a really good guitarist. Was not expecting it lol

I want to say Betty, but she was never a giantess.

>Are you referring to the future ep spoilers?
it's not even future episode. as of right now, veronica has known betty all of 48 hours and is already getting super possesive
>we're a package deal

oh, that other guy was refering to supposed leaked spoilers from the next few episodes

When Betty goes off her meds, she becomes 'dark betty' and thinks she is her sister

Veronica, Money rules.

Besides, I would just marry, fuck and then kill her to get that sweet money.

Betty, I like her character a lot. Reminds me of Annie from Community, pressure from the parents, insecure about herself, great tits.

You're lying, no way fucking moose is gay

He is in the show. He went skinny dipping with Kevin.
Moose: 'for the record, I'm not gay.'
Kevin: 'of course not, you're on the football team. but if you were gay, what would you like to do?'
Moose: 'everything but kiss'

I believe they're going to introduce Midge as a girl for Reggie and Dilton to vie over.

According to the spoilers Reggie is actually dating Midge, though she doesn't appear in the first four episodes, and is actually pretty posessive of her despite being on the downlow with Kevin.

Reggie and Moose? No way.

Fuck, I meant Moose is dating Midge and fooling around with Kevin.

Though Reggie did fuck Big Ethel.

ah okay

I'm just glad they didn't dismiss him as "stupid loner bully"
I was totally expecting that as it's an easy conclusion to jump to

seem like they took some afterlife with archie into consideration when storybuilding, I'm hoping it doesn't get over the top dramatic (which is probably too much to ask for for a tweener show) but that they go for the more wholesome vibe

Haven't seen the show yet, but the answer is always Betty.

>You're lying, no way fucking moose is gay
why is that so hard to believe?
it explains why he's so angry.

Yeah, without the eyebrows he looks like a brunette guy who's dyed his hair an orange-ish colour. Most redheads have blue eyes too.

Betty, no contest.

Neither is as hot as their comic counterpart, so I don't really care.

Veronica true and true comics or TV.

Attractive and wealthy and willing to take care of Archie.

Betty can slut it up elsewhere

I fucking love the inversion where Veronica is a total bro to makeup for veing a rich bitch and Betty is like two steps away from becoming annakin skywalker from the pressure of being mis perfect

Like the show actually makes it believable they would be friends even with Archie.

Also I fucking love how in character everyone is despite the context.

Seeing Archie politely black mail his teacher over statutory raps and a murdur investigation like he was trading fucking baseball cards was amazing

I am such a stickler for this trope baw gawd its so cheesy I love it

It has the same writer, borrowed entire plotlines and even was shot to look like the comic.

I am 99% Riverdale is based on Argies "headcanon" that he used as the basis of pre zombie Afterlife.

In fact the Sabrina spinoff he pitched is basically Chilling Tales.

Archie really is propping this guy up as a one man "British Invasion/Reboot guy"it a short amount of time.

Like in one book he went from their Alan Moore to their Grant Morrison to their Geoff Johns to their Kevin Feige. Like Archie was stuck in a timeloop untik 2009 and tried to do two decades of industry catchup all at once.

>Posing in front of Adam Hughes art for comparison
Betty, no question.
And Riverdale Betty looks slightly taller than Ronnie in what clips that I've seen.

I hope they got a decent Midge. Both Betty and Veronica aren't doing anything for me.

>ywn give Archie tutoring lessons and have an illicit romance over the summer where you both are witnesses to someone's murder.

WHY EVEN LIVE.

Bojack did an asexual and then Archie made Jughead asexual? Are we just gonna pretend this is just like being gay? I mean some people have low libidos but it's probably from some hormonal imbalance that should be addressed. It shouldn't be celebrated.

Reggie's Asian now? What

Who /Cheryl/ here?

OTP

So are they going to fuck or what?

They made out in the pilot and Moose is a faggot now for some reason.

>brunette guy

Show: Veronica
Comic: Veronica

Maybe Moose is just experimenting