Dress like a bat, you're really out of your mind

>dress like a bat, you're really out of your mind
>I'm not the one who brought a pitchfork

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Joss Whedon did it again!

Newsflash
Batman has always had a sense of humor and this is exactly an in character response
If anything this is a Geoff Johns line

Reminder, the characters have to poke fun about the ridiculousness of being costumed vigilantes so that the audience can feel less weird about enjoying the movie. It's self-aware humor.

This

Geoff Johns is a terrible fucking writer and nobody should listen to him. He's also a terrible Batman writer in itself.

Johns wouldn't know what's in character for Batman even if had to write a comic for it, and he wrote a dozen. None of them with a good Batman portrayal.

This. You saw what happened with actual kino without winking at the audience with MoS

oh, man, there's so much to blame for this being bad.

-Geoff Johns is a TERRIBLE writer.
-Joss Whedon is good for setting a cohesive tone and structure but everything else he does fucking sucks.This movie LOOKS shit.
-Zack Snyder is probably worse than Whedon because he can't even do tone nor structure right
>This movie seems completely incoherent to the previous movies in tone and themes
>It clearly was changed at the last second to appeal to mass audiences in an artificial way, imitating the Avengers

It REALLY blows my mind. This should be easy to make, easy to differentiate from Marvel shit with a sci-fi/epic feel, and yet WB and Geoff Johns fucked up every single thing they possibly could

>mfw we will never get another cape flick on par with MoS
>the rest of the DCEU is just jokes and quips to pander to the normal fags to get higher scores
>not telling dark and interesting DC stories in proper fashion

Geoff Johns
LAMAO

>mos
>good

you probably think its "smart" and "adult" too, right
kys

Wait is there a justice league rip out already? No way.

Yes, the movie that has a major fight scene in an IHOP is a cinematic treasure.

Geoff Johns is just putting forward his shitty comic arcs to be adapted to the big screen. He'll be the next Mark Millar, but i think there's no Matthew Vaughn to help make his shitty comic arcs into alright movies.

man, when you're lower than Mark Millar and Matthew Vaugn you know you have a lot of getting better to do before you become shit

>"we're not done yet"
>"MUH MAN"
>Chicken noise
Jesus Christ

What are you guys so against humour? Does it really have to be serious the entire film?

>you probably think its "smart" and "adult" too, right
No. I liked the music, action, casting, and lack of overwhelming/abundant humor.
>thinking every fan of DC's movie is le too smart for u meme
>kys
Kill yourself you stupid fuck.

>Batman has always had a sense of humor
I can tell because that line is really funny. Fucking hilarious.

The quipmaster strikes again!

LE EPIC XD

Most here have a boring sedentary life with no meaningful human interaction but other basement dwellers on the chans
So yes

>What are you guys so against humor? Does it really have to be serious the entire film?
There lies the problem. If there wasn't humor, this film would get trashed by reviewers saying it's too dark, leading to more negative reviews. The problem HERE is that its way too forceful and obviously thrown in to appease said critics, thus trying to save their "cinematic universe". Guarantee you Synder's version had more subtle and lighter humor.

imagine purposefully watching tens of hours of superhero movies while not actually liking superhero movies

how dumb can a person get really?

>Guarantee you Synder's version had more subtle and lighter humor.
Yeah, like all the great humor in Snyder's previous DC movies.

Okay so what are some examples of good humour? What makes the humour in JL forced?

There's humor, and then there's MCU's brand of humor that has been infecting everything lately.

See, take the capeshit from before. One good example are the Tim Burton's Batman movies. They had a whimsical quality and some humor to them, but they still took themselves seriously. The characters still behaved seriously about themselves. Fucking Joker took his shit seriously even when joking around.

Fuck, forget capeshit. Take the old action movies that used to have plenty of humor. Arnold would do one-lines and do some humor here and there,but the movies were still action first and foremost.

The MCU's movies feels like a goddamn sketch where nothing is treated with respect. Every single thing taken from the comics is poke fun at, every tense moment is undercut by a stupid situational quip. It's like nothing matters. Nothing means anything. It's fucking stupid as shit.

you need humor. This is a movie made to sell toys and to appeal to manchildren featuring Zorro, Xena, Robocop, Roadrunner and Jason Momoa fighting bugs in front of a green screen.

The problems are that its coming from a painfully serious movie, that the humor feels incredibly tacked on and predictable and just plain awful during and action scene. Even the Avengers kept this shit to a minimum with mostly gags with The Hulk

But we’ve only seen the trailers, and those are probably the only bits of humour the movie has. The movie will probably more serious.

Right, but he didn't in BvS, and maybe some consistency should be kept. But then again you most likely defended him being the fucking Punisher in that movie anytime anyone shit on it and now you're switching agendas with DC because you're that much of a cuck.

I don't want it to be serious, I just want the humour to be done OKAY-ISH. But yeah, here's hoping the movie is different, because the jokes in the trailers...wew...

This is my problem. In Die Hard you've Willis constantly poking fun at himself, the absurd of the situation he was in, the terrorists trying to kill his ass and so on, but that was shown to be a trait of the character to undercut his own insecurities and nervousness. No other character would do the same thing. Even with this when the action was happening the stakes were shown to be high. Willis' character would get hurt, would run, would kill to survive a bit more and so on. The jokes would stop and shit would go down.

But in a MCU movie even when the action start ALL OF THE CHARACTERS fuck with the tension with a stupid joke as if what's happening didn't affect them in any way. As if the whole situation was a big joke. The whole universe being presented in the movie, in fact.

Where did I imply it was good?

I didn’t say you thought snyder’s humour was good, i’m asking you what kind humour you think is good.

Is it just me or is the "big rainbow bright red fungus landscape" style really fucking annoying? It doesn't need to be some dark, gritty industrial/city zone, but it looks like the cat in the hat and cloudy with a chance of meatballs had a threesome with guardians of the galaxy.

I don't like it, it doesn't need to be dark, it just needs to look slightly more appealing.

But this is true. Marvel does this all the time. And that thing Snyder said about not having long serious conversation in costume? Also true. Think back to Civil War. When they had their long discussion about collateral damage or the accords they were all in civilian clothes, even the fucking android.

>Watching the movies

user these people are even worse. They're watching every single trailer and tvspot just to come here and complain

get this stupid shit over with and give us the batman movie, nobody cares about fishman and his jolly buddies

I keep seeing Reviewbrah reaction images. I assume you're the same person posting them? Thank you. His joyous cherub face is a bright light in the dark of the drudgery of conversation on this board.