Past a certain age, a man with his virginity can be a bad thing

>Past a certain age, a man with his virginity can be a bad thing.

what age was he talking about?

WIZARD POWERS

He was talking about 14

This is my favorite meme.

same, and I love how the ages keep getting lower

You're retarded cunt, fuck off.

>t. at that age

He's still triggered that Maconahey drove off when he angrily admitted to shaving his pubes.

that really hurt me, why did you say that?

Lmao brah 14yo virgin! Top kek amirite? Haha

>Virgin at 14
Let me guess, you're white lmao

I only just finished S1 and now I keep seeing these same damn threads

Can we have some proper True Detective threads?

>nignog
>in a thread about family

makes you think

Inflicting pain, whether it be physical or emotional, is one of the most pleasurable acts

The first season was great, that title is so dumb though.

>in a department staffed by niggers, corrupt cops, idiots, and self lawn mowers, only one schizoid cop with a flat affect would stand out as a...True Detective

First wizard then mage then Terry

Fucking newfags.

He's right, I'm about to write a strongly worded shitpost.

How many cowardly virgins are on Sup Forums at a given time do you reckon? I'm guessing it's in the 1000s, is that a fair estimate?

Should we just do a thread that describes what being inside a woman feels like for those pathetic creeps? It's obvious most of them will never have sex with another human being.

First season? I thought there was only one season.

It doesn't really matter for men if you're a virgin. It's not like women where the hymen breaks. If you have sex you're just the same as before.

>describes what being inside a woman feels like for those pathetic creeps

I unironically want this.

You don’t know what a hymen is.

It doesnt even matter. The thing is no one can convince you of that until you fuck and realize yourself.

No the 2nd season is about a drunk cop who forgot to impregnate his wife then raised some other guy's kid after his wife cried rape. His mobster buddy tricked him into killing some random guy. There was a slutty cop who was the daughter of a hippie, a faggot cop, and Frank Reynolds. The drunk, slut, faggot, and Frank slaughtered some Mexicans then the slut sucked off rich jews at a party before stabbing some guy. The drunk and the mobster then shot up the jews house and literally gassed them. The mobster then got stabbed by Mexicans, and the slut and the dead mob guy's hot redhead wife had a kid together. The end.

/r9k/

being a virgin is overblown, allthough it is nice to stick it to them. I lost my virgininty to a girl who was hitting on my best friend all night long. He was having none of of it because he was a chad. Told me: ' user, you take this girl home and just get it over with'. We were sleeping in a hotel room with a shared room at the time. Long story short: I took the girl home and it was still to date the best night of my life. She was somewhat of a midget and she looked cross-eyed but at the end of the night it didn't matter. Before that, I was contemplating suicide because I hadn't lost my virginity yet. I was a late bloomer, and ever since then, shit didn't matter. In a good way.

I'm 23yo and a virgin. I've never been to a prom, to a nightclub, or to a stripclub. I would say I'm partially insane as well.

>being a virgin is overblown
>i was contemplating suicide before losing my virginity, and losing it changed my life for the better
???? Shame it didn't increase your IQ.

You probably don't even know what to say to other human beings, do you?

Hate to say it but you are a lost cause. Stick to movies.

Question:

Is it possible to be a virgin and a chad as well? I'm guessing if it was possible the chad would be self aware that it is a Chad and saving his virginity for the right girl and not some barslut.

Ya sorta of, can make small talk and am a jokey person with strangers but on the inside I'm a completely different animal.

I'm 20. Is this bad? It's not really like there were any girls I was into in high-school, and I'm not not in college right now, so it kinda makes sense to me.

With some good boy chads - usually ones who are a bit of an object of both teasing and admiration among their friends, make the girls doe-eyed
There’s also rough upbringing chads who don’t care about what people think and just want to “lose it to the right girl ay mate”

No. Every Chad realizes you need a woman in your life or otherwise you become a bitter, easily agitated person. In other words very un-Chadlike

Daily reminder that there is no such thing as male virignity, it's an arbitrary social construct. The concept of virignity only applies to women

It did increase the size of my pecker. Re-read what you just wrote.

if a woman fucks a dildo, is she still a virgin?

Found the 34 year old virgin.

You are a lonely, weirdo.

Chad here. TFW too socially anxious to go to parties and talk to girls. Im 21. still a virgin. Contemplating if ill just stay pure till marriage cuz i might as well, or just get it over with with some ugly chick

i lost my virginity at 20, and was extremely disappointed. i was borderline suicidal insane and anxious before then all because i was a virgin, and it was for absolutely nothing

society is truly evil and all you virgin anons need to do your best to stop fretting over it, for real.

about this. all the good women get married early and your left with the pitiful trash.

>Past a certain age, a man's face showing up in people's stomachs can be a bad thing.

Go with the girl who wants to have some fun. I'm glad I did it outside of my social circle. And yes, and ugly chick, however unsurmountable it might seem might give you great fun in the sack. I started to look at people in a different way. Just like drugs would do. The energy and lifeforce you get from it is pretty crazy.