Harley Quinn #13 Preview

>‘Joker Loves Harley’ Comes To An Explosive End In ‘Harley Quinn’ #13
What the hell is happening here? Do you think he's not the Joker too?

Their children though. Cuties.

And back to the shitty art. Seriously I hate it so much.

DUN DUN DUN
Last preview page.

>Panel one

Oh boy, Tumblr & Twitter gonna have a field day. Better for Palmiotti & Conner to get into the bunkers otherwise they are gonna get destroyed..I can't wait

Poison Ivy: forever a cuck.

As long as Palmiotti & Conner remain in the book, that's all she will be. Fuck!

She "broke up" with Harley a couple issues ago and said they'd never work. This is a non-existent outrage moment.

Shippers don't care, they'll see this as another attack to the pairing, because to them Harley & Ivy will never broke up

Well they're retards then.

And water is wet and fire is hot

whelp, I wasn't expecting that being JOKER's dream-life

How's that supposed to read?

>She "broke up" with Harley a couple issues ago and said they'd never work.
actually, she said they'd work wonderfully, but both(especially Ivy) have other things to do that means they cannot pull full weight in their potential relationship.-

Once environment is safe, there will be no barrier between them!

I guess she doesn't believe he's the actual Joker.

"Just who in the flamin' hot outhouses of hell are you?"

>of hell
ooh ok

Would you invite the Penguin to watch your children being born, Sup Forums?

Of course.

I didn't mind it. Harley's characterization is shit though.

That's it? The comic is over?

PREVIEW

Oh, ok

There's at least three Jokers, remember?

She can choose any of them as "hers".

You cannot unsee the kid in blue as iZombie.

Now that's what I call a white Christmas.

They have the Bombshells universe. That's enough.

Also the Injustice universe, if Ground Zero (and the writer Twitter) is something to go by

Oh, Three Jokers.

Yep. Jokerface, Romero, and Viedt. One is immortal.

i think i'm going to throw up

Reminder that this was #1 in sales industrywide for a month.

Marveldrones, DCucks, Dark Horsefuckers, Imaggots, DynaNOPEers, Valicunts, it doesn't matter. This is proof the industry fans are a bunch of angry people stuck at the bottom of an outhouse flinging shit at each other.

>Suicide Squad Harley

But not the main canon, that's why they're mad.

I think this guy is just a faker.

Yeah and I understand that, but they also have to understand that DC will never make them main canon, but if shit like this give them more power to get rid of Palmiotti then I'm all for it

I miss when straight men read comics, and girls kissing girls or girls making babby with guys was hot instead of something to bitch about.

If you lot had it your way, subhuman mongrel asexuals would be the only superheroes.

>get rid of Palmiotti
Dream on.

I don't think he's any of them. This comic is so not canon I doubt Johns would let it use one of the Jokers.

Literally no straight guy wants that, calm your pussy ass down.

I never said it will happen

>girls making babby with guys was hot instead of something to bitch about
But I think Harley's daughters are cute.

I agree.

I know that The Joker isn't supposed to be handsome but fuck, Timms is fucking shit. Just awful, awful art.

That said, I hate how Harley is here. And then they're trying to sell her as a antihero. At least her potential kids with The Joker are cute girls.

I wonder how a Harleyfag like Christopher Sabela would handle Harley's book

Harley/Ivy shippers are so obnoxious.

He is to Harley/Ivy what Tom King is to BatCat, as far as I've read on the Injustice digital comic

>He is to Harley/Ivy what Tom King is to BatCat
Not really. King doesn't look like or acts like a neckbeard tumblrite, and he's not so insecure he needs to drag other characters down because MUH SHIP.

>Not really. King doesn't look like or acts like a neckbeard tumblrite

That's his personal life, it doesn't affect his writing

>and he's not so insecure he needs to drag other characters down because MUH SHIP.

C'mon man, Tom King would drag other characters down because of MUH SHIP, don't lie

And besides it's not like he's dragging Joker down or shitting on him, basically that scene is from a dream sequence

>it doesn't affect his writing
Please. It's not a coincidence that SJWs are all Harlivyfags.
>Tom King would drag other characters down because of MUH SHIP, don't lie
Let me know when he does.

>Please. It's not a coincidence that SJWs are all Harlivyfags.

I admit that I'm a Harlivyfag but I'm a farcry from SJWs, in fact I admit that I'm more of a memefag

This level of delusion is quite sad

Or HarlIvyfags are straight men who masturbate.

Are people seriously shipping Joker with Harley? Like not just as a take that to HarveyIvy tumblr people, like they legitimately enjoy that?

What's the appeal there?

What is delusion?. The fact that I'm implied that Palmiotti & Conner will ever leave or the fact that Palmiotti & Conner are the only ones writing Ivy like that?

I personally don't ship anything, but if I had to choose I'd rather have Joker and Harley because their relationship is interesting.

Scripts were late for this and previous issue..
I didn't actually know when coloring either. Visually, it was obviously a dream sequence.
I assumed they were Harley's when coloring them. This AND previous issue.

Editorial made changes to last issues dream sequence after the fact. changing her hair from the red/blue/platinum to her classic look of red and black. (i only found out when it was published.) I'm not sure if they forgot they made those changes, or were strapped for time.

The change does make sense, and she probably should have red and black here as well. the previous joker dream sequence last issue, was from before he saw her new hairstyle. Here as well, he JUST saw red/blue Harley. so, the dream should probably still have the red/black as he knows her.

>Scripts were late for this and previous issue..

If this is true then its funny

>Scripts were late for this and previous issue..
It's always nice having the industry joining the discussion.

thanks for the information; any chance the TPB will have fixed colors?

just to clarify, I mean, "late to get into my hands." not, "still being written" or anything.
Sometimes the art arrives in the inbox before the script does.

Didn't King throw Holly Mason under the bus to make his BatCat story work?

Hey there.
>Here as well, he JUST saw red/blue Harley. so, the dream should probably still have the red/black as he knows her
Oh damn, so he IS the Joker?
Spoil me bro.

Status quo.

Yep, he first made "Holly" an ID that Selina took (for reasons that escape me) then the next issue he revealed that Holly was the one that killed 256 terrorist (I guess) and Selina took the fall

There's three Jokers now. One is Jokerface, one looks like Romero, one looks like Viedt.

One at least is immortal.

I'd say, probably not.

I've never even been asked to do touchups for a TPB reprint. Honestly, I wouldn't even mind, time permitting.

This is the one that's been porking Harley though.

Tell me truth, bruh. If social media were to pressure DC would DC change creative teams on the Harley book or would them just ignore it?

>If social media were to pressure DC
"Social media" fags are all shippers and sjws, wouldn't change shit. To improve the book they'd need writers capable of writing a coherent and non retarded Harley. Also not "Joker is the punching bag of the month" and "Ivy has no personality except being a cuck" people.

I agree but the change has to come somewhere, maybe pressured by something. DC has plenty of writers that fits your criteria, the problem comes from Palmiotti

I for one am waiting for Dini's backup prequel.