I'll take that as a yes

>I'll take that as a yes.

Why is a scene from a DC trailer more emotionally powerful than anything in the entire Marvel film catalog?

Other urls found in this thread:

pajiba.com/marvel_movies/a-guide-to-all-the-best-jokes-in-captain-america-civil-war.php
youtube.com/watch?v=wArmHSPIvlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sit down. Be humble!
pajiba.com/marvel_movies/a-guide-to-all-the-best-jokes-in-captain-america-civil-war.php

This shit is cheesy as fuck op

how long are they going to keep pretending that a young handsome superman would be interested in an aging 50 year old amy adams?

HONKA HONKA

Because it's a scene for the trailers

Superman looks beyond such things user.

Why does dc absolutely insist on equating the two companies? Even if this was far far far better than anything marvel will put out for the next millenia, what does it mean if the film isn't good on its own merit?

Nobody knew what the fuck he was talking about, I didn't even remember a ring being part of BvS at any point

It was pretty important. She threw it at the grave when his casket was lowered.

She didn't throw the ring you retard

Why do you keep pretending standard dialogue is great and deep just because it's in a Snyder movie?

I don't get it.

>woman wouldn't jump back on the cock carousel after her one and only dies
o i m laffin

>Only good character in the DCEU
>Killed off after two movies

You must not have clicked the link, friend!
Here I'll post it again just for you, no up vote required! pajiba.com/marvel_movies/a-guide-to-all-the-best-jokes-in-captain-america-civil-war.php

its not powerful or deep or anything you shill

I didn't particularly care for this scene user, considering Cavill as an actor is entirely unable to match Adams in any sense, including conveying chemistry, no matter how strained and fake it is in the first place. That, combined with their relationship being woefully underwritten, makes me feel absolutely nothing from this scene

he didnt have a character and Cavill has no charisma

Because even more so than Marvel movies, they're made to be cut up into trailers. Also, they're dark and cerebral enough to know that they're different from Marvel films, but can't actually maintain this quality throughout their films.

And before you spout MCUck or whatever, let me say both are capeshit and both are shit.

I felt more watching a CGi raccoon break down in tears than I have in anything the DCCU has produced.

>Adams is a better actor than Cavill

I thought it was supposed to be a nightmare. clark would never say that. "hey look I was dead but I knew you put that ring on". that's actually scary

fag

Just watched batman vs superman

it was utter trash and I feel robbed out of 2:30 hours to minutes of my life

It just made me want to watch man of steel again

? Lol Cavill is shit

>2:30 hours
You were supposed to watch the 3 hour version, dummy.

Cavill's a Medicore actor that's never been in a good movie

fuck that shit who the fuck makes 2 versions of the same movie?

>capeshit is so full of epic meme quips that there has to be write-ups about the "best" ones and explanations in case little timmy didn't get it
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He's so high test, that mere mortals cannot comprehend his fetishes.

I had such high hopes after this trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=wArmHSPIvlQ

Terrence Malick shoulda written and directed it

what about Man from UNCLE, MoS and BvS

Why would you think this brainlet? There were so many scenes where his character was shown like arguing with his Pa about what he should do with his powers, being happy he found out where he came from, and getting mad over his mum.

The music is what gives it the feels.