MDE WORLD PEACE IS RERUNNING ONE MORE TIME, NOVEMBER 8TH 1.15 AM

The last time you may be able to see World Peace broadcast live, maybe even show the general support and boost the numbers? Who knows, just tune in boys.

(might even be some unreleased stuff)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-friday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-5-2016.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wednesday November 8th 1.15 AM, one last time.
c'mon boys.

what can we do here to game the ratings?

Fuck off Sam. No one cares.

if the ratings are good, S2 might happen.

Samefag

How did the Jews let this happen?

>5 posters

retard much?

Turn on as many TV's with cartoon network on as possible before 1.15 AM and watch MDE WORLD PEACE

hot if true

stop wasting my time. how do we game the ratings?

F O R G O T T E N

When you're watching Million Dollar Extreme: World Peace , just remember that it's not like other shows. It's structure and dialogue are incredibly deep, almost to the point where you have to be paying complete attention to them to even remotely understand it. I remember watching an episode on Adult Swim (though I can't remember what it was), where I thought the show was absolute bollocks. Then, I closed my eyes for a second, and all of a sudden the episode had an entirely new meaning. It was insane the way Million Dollar Extreme: World Peace could just become something so different when you take a look into the show.

Another thing you should note about Million Dollar Extreme: World Peace is that it's easy to get a headache watching it. Not because it's a bad show, but because of how many ideas Million Dollar Extreme: World Peace is riddled with and how complex they are. Soon enough your head will fill to the brim and the the show will just sound like noise to you. Just turn it off and give it a watch the next day.

If you don't like the show itself, you'll definitely at least enjoy reading through the scripts and clips on Youtube, and picking apart the episodes themselves and all of the artistic and academic values that go into making it the complexity that it is.

2 0 1 7

literally get as many ppl to leave their tvs on cartoon network on wednesday night

i

Why would they rerun an "alt-right" show? Wasn't that the whole point of cancelling it?

AM

just superficial research shows this is not how it works.
we'd need to locate several of the 50,000 or so homes whose viewership is tracked by Neilson, and get THEM to tune in to MDE.
Going to do a quick search to see if any have outed themselves.

No

oh.........good

LEAF

>mfw got the amazon downloads

Is that Dade from Filthy Frank?

Will KSTV2 be kino?

Find as many people who have Nielsen sets and threaten them into watch MDE at that time.

If a second season might actually save the boys, i'm all for it.

It's almost as if the show wasn't cancelled due to political reasons and was actually canned because of poor ratings

is Eggman the Karlie Kloss to Sam's Taylor Swift now?

It didn't really have poor ratings, but they weren't stellar, so I think it could be a combination of lackluster ratings, and politics.

>better ratings than eric andre
>poor

>A rerun of a shitty, unfunny sketch comedy show gets fat virgin nerds excited
lmao

Wow, what perfect timing; what with all the JUST shilling going on. Huh, its almost like it was a planned thing. Sam is a hack, and the show wasn't that good. I thought a couple of the skits were good, but most of them just sucked ass, and Sam thinks he's smarter than he really is. He comes off as just as pretentious as any of the other artists he likes to complain about. But wait, he does it "ironically!". So it's okay!

Yeah, no. Fuck off.

>couldn't beat Squidbillies or reruns of Family Guy
>not poor

literally the same person every mde thread

Tell Sam to stop making shitty shill threads

The contrarian is the same person every thread

name a funnier show than world peace in 2017

Sam is a hack? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

>only one person hates Hyde
lmao

this

>world peace
>2017

wrong year mate

If the ratings are good, Tim Heidecker might kill himself.

Yep. This is the year of the forgotten era.

>anything on Adult Swim, including Reddit and Memey
>beating reruns of Family Guy

Pick one.

but im gonna be at work ;(

>The last time you may be able to see World Peace broadcast live
lets hope so, it's garbage

So that’s why you shilled your ugly ug here the last days.
Nobody cares, Sam, fuck off with your tim and Eric rip off.

This

Sure, Sam. Keep dreaming.

these

We don’t, based magapede. Go back to your containment board.

Is this a rick and morty pasta?

There is no fucking way MDE is getting another season on network television after Sam went full weev and publicly donated to Andrew Anglin.

This.
Except that I didnt like any of the sketches.

showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-friday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-5-2016.html

''Adult Swim was in command of Friday cable, with THE ERIC ANDRE SHOW at 0.50, and MDE WORLD PEACE at 0.45, and in the pre-Adult Swim hour of 6PM, Cartoon Network hit the Top 10 with 0.35 for TEEN TITANS GO''

No it’s not because contrarian would mean he liked mde.
Also i am not him and i don’t like mde, Sams shit ugly visage, and his constant self promotion/shilling neither.

This

Is there a chance that Sam might do it?

This show was fucking terrible and there is a reason it got cancelled and is airing at 1 am on a weekday, it sucked.

There is no conspiracy, sam uses childish humor and it didn't resonate with any audience beside autists.

This.

And this.

The last journey of my beloved and cancer stricken Airedale terrier and loyal companion of 14 years to the vet to get put down was funnier to me than everything that Sam’s done desu.

c-c-c-countershilling, holy shit this aint reddit nobody samefags this fucking hard.

literally who?

>muh samefag!
Nice arguments, Sam.
Why don’t you try shilling on Reddit, maybe you’ll get a better reaponse there.

Id love season 2 to happen, only for Sam to get Weinsteined and have it cancelled again because he abused a 15yo kid.

yep

Dunno, I forgot.

if sam wasn't right wing you wouldn't find him funny at all

This is pretty weird, I thought adult swim really hated the "alt-right" or whatever.

Will be tuning in with my bros thanks for the heads up

their last show had like a million people watching give or take. it was commercially successful, but people were more than happy to hate it

>in b4 the fanbase does something wildly retarded that gets this pulled

Sam's fans "trolling" adult swim personnel is what got the show cancelled. Sam himself being a troll just added fuel to the narrative.

Hi Sam.
Bye Sam.

This
It’s Sup Forumss fault, not
>muh joooooooos!
Every show will get cancelled if fans, agitated by the head guy from the show, harass and threaten studio heads and other employees. That’s how it works in any business. But polbabies never worked a real job, so they never heard of anything work climate and atmosphere related.

This, but I'm right wing too, and I don't find him funny.

We all /bought the full season of World Peace on Amazon to show our support and send a message to Adult Swim/ here, right?

No.
I am not a cuck.

>gave them royalties
>still didn't make season 2
sure showed them!

Unlikely

It was literally cancelled because a jew made a really scary headline about the show being "altright" and other jews within AS lobbying to get the show cancelled or protesting it by leaving the company.

Surely MDE gets a percentage from each purchase right?

someone post the ironman HUD sam

For real?
Man, what a complete fucking hypocrite.

>this is what polbabies believe
LOL, Sup Forumserina, get your little head checked, you might be on the spectrum.

Not really surprising. Mike Lazzo loved the show, and I really doubt anyone at William Street or even Tim Heidecker did anything to get the show canceled. It was pretty much just Brett Gelman crying that caused all the negative attention and articles, and that lead to Turner forcing Cartoon Network to stop making the show.

Sure, Sam.
U keep believing, buddy.
It’s always the others‘ fault.

prove me wrong fag

Literally just reported this to the fbi. What a sick fuck.

Does anyone else have any nice dirt posts like this? I remember seeing one where he was being a total creep begging a trans girl to let him suck her off. Sam is a fuckin loser and needs some good exposing to finally kill off the rest of his shit fan base.

Hi Sam

Prove yourself right ;^]

Btw what happened to yag sbarro threads?

Fuck off Sam.

bernstein, gelman, heidecker, hmm i wonder what all these jewish names have in common..

go away gammon

Favreau

Favreav

Vaervaf

QMan = Orangy

And here's Gammon's aka Vaervaf's picture

So Sam and his tranny buddy groomed another kid for god-knows-what, using drugs, and when things went south and the kid died, Sam bailed and blamed his tranny BF?

Fug, so it's all true huh. Poor Sam.

Why so many pretty good electronic artists become autistic trannys?

id probably blame the guy with the mental illness who thinks hes a girl for his death.

do a mass shooting a few hours before it airs so all the /mde/ fans are in le ebin happening threads and forget to watch

they put something in the soundcloud water