Why does the robot guy workout for Justice League? His entire body is covered with CG

Why does the robot guy workout for Justice League? His entire body is covered with CG.

because he's an athletic superstar football player before he becomes a cyborg

Muh diversity!

Would you choose to become a superhero for the price of not having a penis anymore?

Cyborg can never fap, never forget

Because he had human scenes retard. The whole point of his character was that he was a Chad in college. Had it all, girls, the body, football star, everything. Then boom he lost it all and became a shitty cgi animated freak. and Snyder shooting those football scene will be kino

i imagine he has software that can simulate it

>tfw your cock is literally megatron

God damn, who the FUCK designed the Cyborg? It looks like fucking shit. Fuck me, its so bad. He doesn't even look menacing or big. It's fucking pathetic

Why didn't they use this design instead of crumpled up tin foil?

Not sure if that hole is supposed to be a belly button or a vagina. Or just a charger.

Too bad it was cut by Whedon lol

Have you not seen a Hollywood movie in the past decade?
Literally all CG designs rook arike.
Without the head I couldn't tell you if that was a Bayformer, Ultron, or a Power Ranger.

Is this natty?

Why don't they just use cgi to make the muscles?

He has some sort of bulge, maybe it hides a robot dick inside, why else would they design him this way?

Yes. I would figure out how to create a holodeck inside my head.

Doesn't look like a Bayformer or nuPower Ranger to me, senpai. It's more like a bad Destiny armor.

Where are her booberts?

Aside from the anatomy, it looks exactly like this. Although granted I didn't actually see any of the Bayformer movies or the Power Ranger movie.

yes immediately

libido is a curse. I dont want to have the constant urge to fuck

his design is obviously just supposed to look cool, not have deeper meaning or practicality

The Cyborg design looks like absolute shit. It's a big mess of crumpled metal and just looks badly designed. Not even cool or anything.

It's strategic. It's a mess to distract you from the terrible CGI

>inb4 but it looks like terrible CGI

It would look a lot worse with a proper design

L E W D pits

P
I
T
S

Because Cyborg was a huge football player before his accident. And honestly I would get into shape like that if I had the best trainers and nutritionists on hand. Never mind getting shown up by Henry and Aquachad

Why lady no have boobs?

because ever since transformers and pacific rim came out, people wanted more detailed robot shit.

>Is a Chad in college
>had it all
>lost to become an invicible cyborg, ith an higher and unique experience of life, techmage and probably immortal.