Who could resist a pickup line like this?

Who could resist a pickup line like this?

I know one guy who'd be interested

Tip is beings the adorable.

Oh snap new season is out?

Is this any good? I watched the actual Home movie and looking at screenshots of this make me think "wow they butchered the black girl's personality. Like so hard. She was supposed to be serious".

I'm sure it'll be an hit overseas!

god part 7 was so weird

I like it seems to be keeping to the Van Orman style.

oh that's what it is.

This looks obnoxious as fuck

the amount of times I kept hearing this when I worked at Titmouse

How was Thurop Van Orman?

At Dreamworks.

bumping for googly eyed silliness

Why did they go through the trouble of give her skeeter bites?

They gonna give her tits later and have a puberty episode where the ayylmao and girl start gushing fluids?

I'm gonna keep an eye on this series.

because, shock and surprise, some girls have small boobs.

is it good? guessing not since I've never heard of it.

Actually its comfy as fuck

The Bazinga imitator is a lot better than the genuine article.

>tfw no underage black gf

it hurts

When breasts are that negligible, why draw the extra lines at all?

>Movie Tip has pretty thick legs and a decently solid butt that promises to develop into DAT ASS when she's older
>Show Tip is just Finn noodle arms unoriginal shit

Oh, fuck you Dreamworks, and your inconsistent fucking character design. Just... Fuck you. Where the fuck is my El Dorado show you ass-hating cuntbastards.

>no El Dorado series on Netflix
>we get a Spirit series instead

It's funny-looking.

The show is actually a lot closer to the book than the movie was, but the show created a whole new Tip. I do enjoy seeing what they did with book things like the Koobish. I hope they include Chief Shouting Bear eventually, like they did with the Boov-Out Boys.
The only thing I'm upset with is that episode where Oh befriends Smek, and Smek originally tries to betray him, but eventually becomes a genuine friend. Oh finds the evidence of Smek trying to ruin him, and dumps him, even though Smek changed. I always hate tropes like that.

Tell us stories about Titmouse, user.

So the writing happened at DreamWorks, but the animation happened at Titmouse?

t. James Alefantis

The book is great, but I'm still pissed about Adam Rex signing that anti-Milo boycott letter. It's like he didn't even read it. For some reason I assumed he was smarter than that.

One even might say fuckyou