I've seen things you pirates wouldn't believe

I've seen things you pirates wouldn't believe...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6af5YFUi8p8
youtube.com/watch?v=3KvSa7SqIMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sea beans?

>pirates
nonono pirates no, PIERATS

Was this the greatest monologue in the history of swashbuckler' kino?

GALLEONS DESTROYED AND ON FIRE IN THE MID ATLANTIC, and all those memories will disolve away, like salt in the ocean

Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of the Caribbean. I've seen sea beans glitter in the dark near the the Bermuda Cove. All those... moments... will be lost in time... like tears in the sea. Time to walk the plank

youtube.com/watch?v=6af5YFUi8p8
I wish this meme had as short of a lifespan as a replicant

You want this meme to last for four years?

me too, 4 years would be great. but doubt it will make even half year tho

I saw a compilation of him saying "Jack Sparrow", then I watched the film, that's literally his entire character

link to the compilation?

hier my hombre

yagge d'sbarro

>when they make up some bullshit to explain Jack's surname

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
good stuff

When he turns to the camera and says it it actually made me laugh. This has to be a joke

And then when you least expect it he'll throw in a YAG DASPARRRROOOOOOO

An inspired performance

Who even is the actor? Will this kill his "career"?

what he says at very end? can't undesrtand it beside sbarooow

Chack Sparah>Yag Sbarro
Also how does Davy Jones' CGI still look so much better than Salazar's?

That's not CGI, he literally wore a squid on his face.

I miss when a villain's whole character and motivation wasn't "Yag Sbaroo". And the curse is tied to Jack and the compass somehow? And Trident of Poseidon for some reason? It was just all so dumb and convoluted.

What part of Salazar's CGI looks bad to you? Basically half of him that moves is the actual actor in makeup and then half of him removed in CGI with the hair added in, it looked "real" enough to me but the idea was so odd to begin with that it took me out of it

Not that these films are authentic by any means but the hair waving just grabbed my attention all the time

For me it wasn't the CGI but the white face and really obvious makeup took me out of it. They also all looked the same meanwhile the other pirate crews had characters of their own even if they were shallow.

Only CGI parts of Salazar were his hair and few missing parts of head. Javier got big head, so it could look odd but still.
Javier Bardem

Was dying and being dead for so long supposed to make the villain retarded?

I actually thought the flowing hair and clothing was interesting. But usually when he's moving fast his face looked really jarring, like it was struggling to stay in place. I mean they could have been going for some kind of uncanny effect.

he is missing about half of his brain. retareded or more like "open minded" is kinda accurate here

I liked yag sbarro movie

On 0:07 does he say Jack the Sparrow rather than Jack Sparrow? Sought of makes sense that he gives Jack the title and Jack later puts it as his name

>YAPARROOOOOO

in context of the movie of course, which is about 2 hours

This movie was so terrible. We doesn't deserve the glorious return of Davy Jones, especially since the bastards killed the best character of the series off.

Whose board do you think this is?

Why do you keep posting this meme?

Who do you work for?

Daily reminder

He works for the pierat, the tricorn capped man

watched this today.

6/10