My Kubo blu ray arrived so I thought I’d post the tiny comic thing that came with it...

My Kubo blu ray arrived so I thought I’d post the tiny comic thing that came with it, don’t know if someone else has done this already. Also Kubo thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y14dDzGPFbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based OP

This movie was really lovely. I know people have criticized the plot but I felt it was so honest in the way it handled its content - you know, a movie made for children but quite adult in what it broached and how it broached it - and obviously it looked beautiful. One of my top movies of last year, one of my top animated movies ever.

TY OP

The end.

It’s a neat little bonus thing I guess. Now let’s enjoy some nice rap by director Travis, I mean Chilly Tee

youtu.be/Y14dDzGPFbs

Thanks a lot for taking the time to scan and share this. I kind of wish it would show their entire process in depth. It'd be nice if they'd release something like that one day.

Thanks, OP.

Yeah I'm hoping the directors commentary and the other stuff on the blu-ray goes more in depth on the production. It's one of the reasons I wanted to pick up the blu ray in the first place.

Nice to read this.
Thank you.

If you end up watching the blu ray soon, it'd be cool if you could tell us if they go into it some more or not.

I was thinking about getting the blu ray, but I heard at some point they're planning to release those sets that'd come with all the movies, so I'm putting it off until then. From what I remember, none of the movies so far have gone into detail with their process, but I'm not exactly sure.

I didn't get a tiny comic thing :(

Where do you live? I live in england and it seems it was a HMV exclusive bonus.

Thanks a bunch OP

Such a good movie