youtube.com/watch?v=t1vUrK3vRdU
imdb.com/name/nm0342630/
youtube.com/watch?v=IV-lU_QtsWo
vice.com/en_us/article/4wqnx3/him-himself-and-he-0000193-v19n4
imdb.com/name/nm1367150/
imdb.com/name/nm0388830/
coreyhaim.us/
imdb.com/name/nm0105350/
dailywire.com/news/22793/flashback-corey-feldman-named-his-abusers-1993-paul-bois
radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/11/secret-police-tape-corey-feldman-first-detailed-rape-in-1993-cops-did-zero-to-catch-sexual-predator/
youtube.com/watch?v=rdITa9Ulx2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why can't he start a Youtube channel and list all the names of the pedos running Hollywood?

>MY LIFE IS IN DANGER PLEASE GIVE ME MONEY SO I CAN MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT IT

He's the male Lindsay Lohan and even if he did name names at this point no would believe him.

Because Sup Forums's love for pedophilia outweighs their hate for Hollywood Jews

fucking shills are out early you working for them ?

See
Media has already started it seems

Nobody cares because everytime someone mentions pedos this has been jumps in to remind everyone he was raped on the set of Goonies next to Short Round but then tries to plug his shitty band and whatever other crappy projects he's working on in hopes becoming famous again.

How much have you donated to him? Fucking nothing because you know it's meaningless horseshit. Put your money where your mouth is and provide proof or fuck off.

Holy shit man, did a pedo molested your comas?

fuck off shill

Why does he need 10mil to make a doc?

When he could easily make a 5 min video and upload it to: Facebook, YouTube, DailyMotion, Vimeo, etc?

>grammar nazi retard
>can't even spell commas

And you spliced your sentence you fucking illiterate.

they are going to send in the big guns to derail the message before he get the money

INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOURSELF ARE THE SHILLS "SPAMMING" THIS DRIVEL EVERY DAY.

YOU ARE EITHER UNWITTING SHILLS, TOO STUPID TO RECOGNIZE AN ACTOR PLAYING HIS ASSIGNED ROLE WITHIN A GREATER SCHEME, OR KNOWING SHILLS ATTEMPTING TO DECEIVE USERS OF THIS BOARD.

His brain is barely functioning anymore give him a break

he wants $10 million to release names it would be cheaper to hire a hitman to kill him we will get a bigger laugh for cheaper and the conspiracy nuts will go wild

>how to give away 10 grand

I know 10,000 people who would pay $1 to kill him

laughed harder than I should have

that site is definitely not run by the FBI / Interpol

>that fucking profile picture or whatever it is
pftt ha ha ha ha

Because there is literally nothing wrong with passing around young pretty starlets like currency.

i mean if 10K people want you to die, and willing to pay money albeit small amount to make it happen then you must have did something

ITS HAPPENING

>>nothing wrong with passing around young pretty starlets like currency.

THEY DONT PASS IT TO ME SO ILL GET FUN OUT OF SEEING THEM BURN

if anybody touched his butthole it was jackson

ummm this is an Isabela board bro

>i mean if 10K people want you to die, and willing to pay money albeit small amount to make it happen then you must have did something

That varies depending on a person's level of fame or infamy honestly.

I'm sure 10,000 people probably would pay $1 to kill Rebecca Black for writing Friday, that doesn't mean she deserves to die for writing a shitty song

little Hispanic body

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sup Forums is ALWAYS right.

He only has one name left: the "Hollywood mogul" who raped Corey Haim on the set of "Lucas". Feldman gave up everyone else in his biography, named directly, or by pseudonym with clues, which have been figured out already. He's bluffing what he can reveal to rake in the shekels.

Fuck this fag. This is a shameless money grab and anyone who gives this prick money is a YUGE asshole.

hollywood has been running scared ever since the allegations surfaced and more and more women/men have been coming forward.

many hollywood types (men and women) are rushing deleting emails/videos/pictures.

they're also making hundreds, if not thousands of calls to actors/actresses/ and their assistants and anyone else that might of witnessed or heard anything sexual in nature.

but the ones that want to hold on to their treasures (vids/pics/the used cum crusted panties of the girls they've slept with for a role/grammy/oscar/etc) they will make some whistle blowers lives very uncomfortable.

they'll apply so much pressure to those people to keep them quite.

if they won't stay silent for money/movies/awards, then they'll make them silent.

The scandal has already been dealt with by sublimating it into #metoo so it isn't seen as a Hollywood-problem. It's seen as a men problem. The show is over. The Jews win.

jeszus came here to say that. this nigga just broke not giving him shit.

Depends on what information he has and how much evidence supports it. I feel like killing him would be too obvious and bring too much attention.

do you wonder if they made calls to see what girl/woman would be willing to be the face of #metoo

but you're right that the media has shifted away from hollywood (harvey)

hollywood paid shill sho sho be gone

we no longer kills people when we cant make them do it themselves with the media

Serves that bitch right for peeing on a ladybug

>Hey I'm going to name names!
>But you have to pay me $10,000,000 to refresh my memory.

That cringe music performance was proof enough that they abused him without a doubt, unfortunately it's just so much cringe you can't look at it without your primordial dinosaur brain erasing it from your memories and thought process to avoid unrecoverable damage. So it's like Who? What?.. Whatever.

why should we hate pedophilia again?

Ascension?

cause they can fuck who they want tand we cant so FUCK THEM burn it all down

This guy was on the Today show twice last year. All he had to all he had to do is say the names without context and then later tweet about it or make a youtube video.

He just wants some hush money.

This is pretty much 100% true and also hilarious.

I think it's because TMZ or whatever tabloid ALWAYS ask him about his opinion so he mumbles something vague and let's everyone know what project he's been doing in the meantime.

>pol
>OMG THIS IS CRAZY, THIS GONNA REDPILL EVERYONE ABOUT THE JEWS, PLS DONATE NOW

>tv
>10 million dollars for a straight to dvd movie?

Well, if he's dead, then they will find them, if he's alive, they will find them, if he didn't exist then they would still find them.

You can't escape reality, once you have done it, you will always be running, and running, and hiding...

Did I mention running, you will always be running, always, and they will find you.

Wrong. MJ provided refuge for victims.

wrong Corey died

>Feldman gave up everyone else in his biography, named directly, or by pseudonym with clues, which have been figured out already.
who were they?

>Corey can I have my angel pills now

I pray every day that some retarded Hollywood big shot pedo gets hacked and his sex tapes get released.

why doesn't he just fucking do it already then instead of building it up

he's been a flake for 30 years. maybe abuse caused it but this is not the way to fix it

mentally ill child star syndrome. he starts crying about the abuse and how much it fucked his life up once a year but he's too much of a faggot to reveal who did it

He's never gonna say shit. These "rumors" are the only thing keeping him relevant.

why make a movie about it, just fucking email the names to the new york times, that was enough to bag weinstein. even if he totally half asses the movie, it'll take at least a year to make, they'll either mess up more kids or go into hiding or something by then. gotta do that shit quick if you actually care about doing something and not just cashing in

Because he's trying to shake down the producers for another payday. He should be arrested for blackmail and extortion really. If he has a crime to report he should have reported it years ago.

BUY

HIS

MUSIC

They are not dumb enough to record this kind of stuff. Why incriminate yourself if you have an endless supply of it anytime you want.

>"Ron Crimson"
A man hired by Feldman's dad to be his manager. Feldman claims he pushed him into doing drugs and molested him. Feldman got him bit acting parts in some of his films.
youtube.com/watch?v=t1vUrK3vRdU
imdb.com/name/nm0342630/

>"Ralph Kaufman"
Ran a "Soda Club" for Hollywood teen stars. Put up a front as the step-son of "Bill Kaufman". Invited Feldman to sleep over. Accused of molesting Feldman while he was sleeping.
youtube.com/watch?v=IV-lU_QtsWo
vice.com/en_us/article/4wqnx3/him-himself-and-he-0000193-v19n4
imdb.com/name/nm1367150/

>"Bill Kaufman"
Casting director for Paramount television. Cast Feldman in the Bad News Bears series. Feldman accuses "Bill" & "Ralph" of being gay lovers, and says the two were grooming younger actors.
imdb.com/name/nm0388830/

>"Tony Burnham"
Actor from Friday the 13th:A New Beginning. Hung around the Coreys. Feldman introduced him to Haim. Accused of molesting Haim by Feldman, Greg Harrison (Haim's friend), and Haim's mother. See September 26, 2016 post on coreyhaim.us/
imdb.com/name/nm0105350/

>Marty Weiss
manager of kid actors, convicted pedo. Featured in "An Open Secret" film. Accused of molesting Haim.

>Bob Villard
creepy kid star photographer, convicted pedo. Featured in "An Open Secret" film. Was mentioned in Feldman's book as a pedo in the Coreys circle.

>Unnamed Hollywood person who molested Corey Haim while filming "Lucas" around '86
Alleged to be someone famous, still in the industry making money. This is who we should be using weaponized autism to figure out.

how

He already doesn't have a career and already is a joke.

He might as well go full Rose Mcgowan and name some fucking names already. He's been saying this for, what, five years now? Given all the Weinstein stuff, this is basically the best time to do it.

OHH BOY WHATS GONNA HAPPEN ARE THEY GOING TO KILL THAT APING NIGGER OHH BOY THEY GOING TO KILL HIM ITS GOING TO REACH 10 MILLION

> fuck this shit and fuck u for liking this shit

Hes a jew he wont talk without ten million dollars which he said.

Well like most people, I could care less what he says and hope he ends up getting by the Jews he trying to out.

Is this your first day on the internet? Hollywood jews will double down on slandering him. See: Michael Jackson and other abuse victims.

He rightly fears for his life and a lot of that money would go on protection for him. There is a reason why people don't out Hollywoods pedo ring despite there being countless kids who have been diddled by the jew.

He's scum that wouldn't name names and allowed more children to be abused and is now profiting off of the pain of those children. Fuck him, it's too bad the slimy pedokikes that diddled him didn't murder him too. He's complicit in allowing the systematic abuse of children to continue. I have no remorse for him.

>He rightly fears for his life and a lot of that money would go on protection for him.
nah man, hes just a jew.

Because taking advantage of children is morally wrong, user.

Bullshit. If these people actually thought he could name them and could get away with killing him they would have already done it. He's fucking scum.

>How to spot a falseflagging jew
Don't you have kids to molest? Why are you wasting your time on Sup Forums.

He gave names to the police when he was questioned during the MJ investigation. The police didn't do shit.

>Don't name names
>Stay alive
>Name names
>Die of a """"drug overdose""" at worst, dragged through the jew media til you're a laughing stock who can't even get work at a gas station at best
Gee I wonder why he and the other victims are worried about speaking out.

Proof? Also if he already gave them names then why is he doing this and didn't name them publicly?

Found the pedo.
Or one of them.

If I had the choice between saving even one child from being abused by speaking out and possibly being killed or staying silent and living in fear anyway and allowing more children to be abused I think it's a pretty easy choice that I would speak out.

I guess some of us aren't total self serving pussies and actually care about people other than ourselves. Remind me not to allow you in my platoon if we ever go to war together.

>If I had the choice between saving even one child from being abused by speaking out and possibly being killed or staying silent and living in fear anyway and allowing more children to be abused I think it's a pretty easy choice that I would speak out.
No you wouldn't you fucking faggot.
>Remind me not to allow you in my platoon if we ever go to war together.
Do you have 500 confirmed kills?

>I'm a huge pussy so everyone else should be too!

If you kill your enemies they win amirite you limp wristed homo?

Nothing more pathetic than a LARPing user.

He's right though. Not outing these heebs is cowardly as hell and caused more kids to get hurt. He's had many chances to name them and get protection.

dailywire.com/news/22793/flashback-corey-feldman-named-his-abusers-1993-paul-bois
radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/11/secret-police-tape-corey-feldman-first-detailed-rape-in-1993-cops-did-zero-to-catch-sexual-predator/
youtube.com/watch?v=rdITa9Ulx2A

>Not acting like a total beta homo means you're LARPing

You are seriously a fucking faggot. Go back to Gaia or NEOgaf you vegan queer.

lmao

>I will ensure that my unedited film directed and produced and distributed by me will get a theatrical release

Holy shit he is completely insane

This all seems elaborate plan, at least elaborate for corey, to commit suicide but make it seem like the pedolluminati had him knocked off therefore legitimizing the names he leaves behind.

At least that would be the smart thing for him to do, instead he's a giant piece of shit that will continue to milk this in an attempt to stay relevant when he's basically allowing thirty fucking years of children being molested.

Fuck corey feldman.

Because now is the perfect time to come clean about the sex abuse in Hollywood, but this self-promoting little faggot has to drag it out to prop up his career.

Huh. So why didn't he name them publicly if he already named them? He says in that interview he would be out front talking about Jackson if he had diddled him, yet he won't do it for these other people? My almonds are activating pretty hard.

If this made any sense he would be keeping a low profile, not offering to EXPOSE HOLLYWOOD for the low, low price of $10 m sheckles.

thanks

wrong thread, retard.

Bumping to make pedoshills work harder

Gibbe shekels, and I will stop the jews in hollywood from abusing kids.

Im Corey Feldman Super Jew if you dont pay me then those kids will die!

lol

WE Sup Forums NOW

He can't be the only famous child actor who's been molested, why aren't the others speaking out? As easy as it would be to blame him for being a pussy, there must be others out there who had his level of success who would actually be willing to name names.

All the others went on to have better things to do and most likely get hush money once and a while.

>tries to plug his shitty band
They disbanded because all the member were getting death threats and too afraid to keep associating with Feldman, so they quit.

That is for securing independent production and distribution even Fahrenheit 9/11 had a $6M budget 15 years ago.