Year 2017 and we live in an era of anti whiteness

Year 2017 and we live in an era of anti whiteness

Does anyone even legit like Thor?

Thor wasnt very popular when there was no anti whiteness whatever that means.
The popularity of the Avengers is a very new movie related thing.

Why did you make a Thor thread but post an image of Steve Rogers and Odinson the Unworthy?

No, nobody likes Whor

>anti whiteness

Oh for fuck sake, are people still complaining that Captain Hydra is simply a misunderstood hero? That wanting to eliminate democracy, freedom, and equal rights regardless of ethnic background or race is simply the only way for society to progress?

News flash; no-one writes comics like that, because when people even write short stories like that, it comes off as the pretentious wank stain on paper it truly is.

And no to answer your question, most of Thor's popularity comes from the Avengers comic line and the movies.

Thor was the first comic book I bought. I've always liked him. Love Ultimate Thor more.

Sexy blond hunks will always be loved regardless of the political climate.

I actually like Beta Ray Bill better.

Marvel sold the movie rights to literally all of their popular franchises way back, when? The 90s? Earlier? Of those that they kept, Thor is the most popular.

I never really liked him desu. I thought it was weird that he was in the Marvel universe proper and not just in his own comics about Norse mythology. But I don't really mind characters like Magik or Hellstrom or Spectre that are clearly based on judeochristianity so my opinion is trash either way.

The real question is "Who are Marvel's most popular white male heroes"?

>Iron Man
In a coma
>Thor
Genderbent
>Cap Am
Replaced by Falcon, then turned into a Nazi
>Spider-Man
Probably, yeah. He was replaced by black dude, for a while, though
>Mr. Fantastic
Was evil for several years in Ultimateverse. In the meantime, he lost lost of goodwill among normies for having such shit movies
>Ant-Man
When was the last time we could call Pym a hero?
>Hulk
See above
>Cyclops
lol
>Wolverine
In the running, right? Wolverine is now X-23, though
>Deadpool
Also a candidate
>Hawkguy
Became a social piranha after euthanizing Banner, replaced by Kate
>Dr. Strange
Still in the running. Was depowered recently though, right? I haven't been keeping up. Is he still reigning Sorcerer Supreme or did he cede the title to the Native American woman whose name escapes me? At any rate, probably not an A-lister
>Star-Lord
Who?

I like Thor and I'm not even white.

all 3 ant men are straight white dudes

Have they done anything with Irredeemable in the last 10 years

he died.
then came back as a (villainous) synthezoid.
then joined a villain team.

then that book got cancelled and hes been unseen for about a year.

everyone does

>>Hawkguy
>Became a social piranha after euthanizing Banner, replaced by Kate

hes still the main character in Occupy Avengers.

oh yeah, i forgot that was a thing

Why is Marvel hating their classic heroes so much?

I like Thor, but I don't like his current state.

because they don't have the movie rights for any of their classic heroes and have been pushing the B-team for the last decade

controversy sells, or so they claim

>He was replaced by black dude, for a while, though
no he wasn't, his teenage alternate universe self was

>turning your back on your true ancestors and joining the cult of white

Isn't Captain America their most classic character though?

One of the giant men is a gay, reddish-brown man. Spencer really doesn't develop his OC's. They just appear. The new Falcon is legit just "AYYY LMAO ESE, what you mean that I shouldn't receive the benefits of being a citizen without being a citizen?" Is his Quasar just going to be used for some shitty commentary on the Space Wall?

Because none of them will exist once in a year and a half. His Giant Man OC is just safe and boring.

The Thor Ragnorak storytime back in the day was what got me into comics. Thor have been my favorite character ever since. I will unconditional love him regardless of the bad writers the is currently/potentially plagued with.

No user. Their most classic character is readers like you