SO how's that beta?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iA-s39VEj8&t=28s
youtube.com/watch?v=bZiPrBlxZ9A
youtube.com/watch?v=L3cIw9bw26w
youtube.com/watch?v=lw6ervPEOAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the beta is not alpha enough

I'm more hyped for this game than I thought I would be.

Hope Scarcrow looks scary and not like a skinny bitch

So whens the official release again?

I N T R O

F I G H T S

C O M P I L A T I O N

W
H
E
N

youtube.com/watch?v=_iA-s39VEj8&t=28s

>Red Lantern Hal

Hmm..

Hal is such a ring slut, getting tossed around from one corp to the next.

kek

so the whole Bruce/Kara stuff was fake?

Right? I was looking forward to it before but seeing it so much farther along during the stream made me way more excited. Now I really want to get my hands on it.

It's not complete.

So...Will Supes and Bats make up during this game?

Maybe briefly before one or both of them dies defeating Brainiac. Supes has done far too much unforgivable shit for things to back to the way they were before.

I dunno, Joker nuked Metropolis and people still thought killing him was wrong. DC universe is a funny place.

Only Batman thought that.

Bats might be able to forgive Superman then.

Bruce won't want Supes dead but he'll never forgive him. In order for things to get resolved relatively peacefully either Supes/both of them have to die or Supes will have to leave Earth after helping beat Brainiac.

he killed Alfred and half of his family, no way Batman can forgive him

I hope so. The hate must be buried because it getting boring. Maybe they can unite and punch stupid Wonder Whore in the face.

Superman doesn't seem remorseful and he hired an assassin to murder Alfred. Not to mention all the friends he killed.

Bruce would never forgive him. Superman doesn't deserve any sympathy.

Then they need to die or Flash needs to start running and reboot this universe.

I hope Kara gets muh daughterfu as a skin in this.

Nope, Superman just needs to die. He can take Wonder Woman to the grave with him.

So how are they going to bring back the dead for this one? In MKX some of the dead folks remained dead inn story (barring a flashback) but were revealed with non-canon living costumes so they might do something like that here. I could see Ollie and Dinah having successors replace them in just the story but I don't see how or why Joker and Scarecrow would be alive again.

Holy crap, he actually killed Alfred. Nevermind, user.

Honestly. I think Dr. Poison would make a very interesting character in a fighting game.

She's a Wonder Woman rogue who is an expert in chemistry and biology. Shes obsessed with taking samples of magical greek creatures and fusing it with science to create serums that do crazy stuff. Her main event is the Pandora Virus, which turns organisms into hideous, disgusting monsters.

Her trait would obviously be the Pandora Virus. It would work similar to Sinestro's trait where you have to hold down 4 in order to activate it. She could inject 2 animals, a rabbit and a bird. If you choose the rabbit, it'll mutate a slightly larger beast and go berserk on release and start attacking the opponent. 3 hits and it knocks it out, but it will regain consciousness and start attacking again. The bird will be similar to Puggles in MKX where you can actually give it commands.

Her normals and strings wouldn't be all that damaging, no launchers besides back 3 and forward 3. She would mainly have 2 syringes in her hands. Her specials would mainly be doing different effects on the opponent and herself. She could inject herself with a defense serum so she takes less damage, or automatically regain super meter for a short time. She could use a Luger with poison laced bullets to deal effects on the opponent, like weakened damage, inverted controls, or deplete meter. The shot would only do 4 percent, so she wouldn't be that strong of a zoner.

I know its a far cry, not even movie synergy would help her chances.

opinions?

>even atrocitus knows evil when he sees it

Really makes you think.

You posted this before, I think.
A big Dr. Poison fan then?

Why would you need a Wonder Woman villain when Wonder Woman herself is a villain in the game?

>A big Dr. Poison fan then?

i mean there are probably only like 4

Only posted this again cause this threads getting more responses. Shes kinda becoming a favorite in the WW rogues gallery for me. That and I dig z-listers with potential. Shes very fucked up actually. Shes probably only in the movie so she can make "i cant believe its not agent orange".

That's literally all the more reason to have one

Would love to see a third ability slot. Two feels like very little change especially if you have one that takes up both slots.
Gear percentage bonuses are bullshit.
Supergirl still looks like a potato and is annoying cunt based on her lines alone.
Characters will now sometimes have specific dialog in fight (not cutscene) for characters they're fighting such as Supergirls weird baby fetish for Atrocitus.
Overall gameplay is far improved overItsJustShit1.

Curious what the core story is, but it seems to imply that after Superman was arrested Batman kicked on some Brother Eye mass surveillance shit that makes the CIAs look like a joke and people are mad at him for it.

What's so annoying about Supergirl?

Batman prepares to fight another Batman

>You think I haven't planned for this?

I love it.

Darksad or other alternate universe's getting in on the brawl maybe.
WOuld have loved to see Harley picking up Green Arrows shtick to an extent, but they went with the terrible movie tie in instead.

Really need to catch back up on the prequel comic to the series.

>BABY baby BABY LIKE A BABY
>APOLOGIZE

Dinah is alive. She just faked her death before. Dr. Fate just sent her to another universe where Ollie was alive and she was dead.

Cheetah?
Seriously??
CHEETAH???

Game looks nice from the vids, who does Sup Forums predict to be in the roster? Plus is the story of Injustice 2 going to be continuation of 1 but Bats wins and then he turns into a dictator? Kinda hoping flash made a flashpoint event since in year 5 Bruce was begging him to do it.

Gotta get them furry bux source/ reveal?
Not sure what they'll be doing with her though. Probably borrowing a lot from Catwoman and Flash though kind of like how Supergirl seems to borrow a lot from Superman.

Saving it all for the better Kara

In a relitivly rare line for Supergirl Batman says he's sick of Kryptonians
>DASRAYCISS.gif
But yeah, I would be too.

So the leak was real

anyone got a webm/gif of Kara getting punched by batman?

Wave 2 of codes are sent out and I still don't have my code

Typical

She's a teenager. She was always going to annoying and bratty. Fuck teenagers, especially ones that are also superheroes. Day one I'm putting the PG skin on her and it's not coming off.

>HARD WORKING SUPERHERO OF THE PROLETARIAT

Oh fuck yes that means we may be getting sexy hat Batman.

Also kind of hope they do Reiche Supes too.
You know from that one comic where they clumsily and obviously compare terrorists to heroes and Americans to nazis.

This figure is still the prize of my collection.

I also realize that other story never had BatMeinKompf which would have been hilarious.

Dressup game gunna be strong with this release.

Even Atrocitus is sick of Clark's shit.

Apparently Atrocitus is on Earth searching for Hal

what did hal fuckk up this time?

Never paid his restocking fee for his red ring.

Or just to give him a "welcome to the family" ass kicking.

Were you supposed to pre-order to get a beta code?

>that S used to give people hope
Was that flirting on Batman's part?

>you shouldn't have killed the Joker
Fuck off, Bruce. Just fuck off. That was the only thing Regime Superman ever did right.

Anyone able to give a refresher on that happened in the comic tie-in and the last game?
Only thing I remember was Lex being killed and everyone being arrested.
Also Alfred beating the shit out of Clark.

You know we're not allowed to have good things, user.

Oh man I how we get the parts to "totally not dio" Joker design that one japanese artist did.

>tfw my brother showed up on Sonicfox's stream and almost beat him

His Supergirl looks broken beyond belief right now. Hopefully there are patches and fixes throughout the beta's duration.

Looks broken and is broken are different things. There could be gaps/punishes people don't know about yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZiPrBlxZ9A

Here's what sonicfox is doing now in case anyone wants to see

pics?

I fucking swear if this is Mortal Koinflip 2 I will scream.

Hoping these characters are removed and new characters added in for testing further on.

More like dat ass amirite?

>Beyond cowl

Noice, I hope the gear isn't the armored/tron crap we usually see but rather different outfits from the character's history

see
At the very least we're getting a couple nods here and there with a bunch of OC to pad things out a bit as well as the same part with a few things added like plates or lights.
Then of course the gorillian DLC and "exclusive preorder" pack bullshit they're already doing.

As far as color schemes, you can only pick from presets you unlock(?) so that should prevent most characters from looking like a rainbow abortion.

I really REALLY hate how human he looks in the game. Should have gone with the comics barakka tooth monster design.

>Dat ass used to give people hope
>Once i'm done it will again
>Prove it to me

From watching streams I both like that it seems you get gear for your current character more often and dislike it.
On one hand it's great to get goodies for characters you main. On the other I feel as though getting something cool for a character you don't use much could reignite interest. Has to me on other games.

What eeven is that pause in midair thing

should delete it
fuk sonicfox
wont forgive him for that alien at evo

>I fucking swear if this is Mortal Koinflip 2 I will scream.

This is a beta and all things are subject to change but SonicFox is actually doing a service by finding dumb shit like this early

This is the reason I hope they do character rotations for the demo.
The last thing I want is more MvC3 type scenarios or 50/50 shit like in every other NRS game so far.

I'm very very worried that EVO is going to be a nasty repeat of Injustice 1's first year at EVO.

Just nothing but one or two top tier characters dominating the whole tournament because the game comes out so late in the year.

Hey, that PG skin won't look nearly as weird on her as I'd feared it would.

I feel like on the leak list no one is paying any attention to Firestorm

hope he's good

>Skullgirls can't be at Evo because it will be under 6 months old by then
>Oh hey Injustice comes out like 2 months before then, EVO slot lol!
Wizards a fucking faggot who needs to stop lying that it's about "gameplay familiarization" and just about cash in his pocket.

Sonicfox is getting a bit bigheaded now though, damn. Haven't kept up with those shenanigans for a few months, so don't know if its the norm now

When you win or top 3 every single NRS tournament (and top 8 in others) you've entered in the past 3 years or so, you can have a bit of an ego.

Yeah I get it, plus him being a kid and all. desu I don't want to see a situation like this happen right back at him 2bh:
youtube.com/watch?v=L3cIw9bw26w

The autism is strong with him. Beat Legends ass with a character he doesn't even really use. He could probably hit Random on MKX and beat most people handily.
Also fighting games are about counter picks so maybe he couldn't have beaten him with Erron Black, but Sonic has so many pocket characters it doesn't even matter.

And one day he will get bodied. Hard. And from that day on he'll just keep sliding. He'll grow older, his reflexes will dull, and he'll fade out. It happens with just about everyone. Right now though, he is the undisputed king of NRS systems and undoubtedly a fighting game savant.
He still lames it with Alien and parades his literal furfaggotry around full bore so fuck him.

To be fair it was Kitana. This is MKX's chief balance tester.
youtube.com/watch?v=lw6ervPEOAM

I think everyone is expecting him to be tv show firestorm with next to no transmutation and just fire shit

How on earth do you avoid Superman's alternative super move?

jump?

>Superman's alternative super move
wait what

DEAR GOD

>50/50 shit like in every other NRS game so far.
MK9 was pretty traditional as a 2d fighter, heavy emphasis on neutral. Practically no one had a gameplan that revolved around hit-level 50/50s and vortexs.It was mostly good shimmy, footsies, AAs, and stagger mixups. That 50/50 garbage didn't start until injustass 1 with NRS, and then went into hype drive with guess kombat x.

I've fought some with an alternative animation to the startup of his super move.

He flies into the air and brings a meteor or something down on your head to activate his super move. Very weird, and I get hit every time.

It's been so long since I played MK9 I'll take your word for it.
I'd also wish they'd dump the dial-a-kombo shit, but that's just what they do now to set themselves aside from Street Fighter.
It feels clumsy to me though. Why should I have to hit strong strong, light, medium in order to get one very specific move? Why not assign it a command instead? I just hate that shit.

Ha, fucking priceless. Why are fighting gamers have the worst egos, second only to FPS fags?

Cut throat arcade culture. You won or you paid.

>NRSfags seriously consider 50/50 meta to be "mind games"

pfffft

>all those costume variations thanks to gear system
>literally ALL of them look like shit
I hate NRS so much. Being a DC fan is suffering.

Something about Batman appearing out of nowhere from a cloud of smoke to deliver one-liners is hilarious.

please tell me which of those costumes looked good and not an overdesigned mess

That's actually hilarious. It really is a great line.