Why are women so evil?

Why are women so evil?

I don't know, let's ask Sup Forums - Television & Film

I'm sorry she hurt you user. Perhaps one day you'll be able to move on.

I can't imagine bringing kids into this dystopia. Guess my genes are maladaptive.

It's their natural state if you're a tame good useful boy. In the other hand they'll respect you if you're an self centered asshole,while attributing you qualities that may not be there. Sucks but is true most of the time.

Why are you so Sup Forums?

>Childish men are to blame for women having kids late in life

Yes, but also childish women. We have an entire society built up where youth culture is the only culture worth a damn, so no one really wants to grow up.

>Women blaming me because I don't want to have little shits running around draining my soul and money while I never get to do anything I want to do until I die.

Just googled her. Seems like her entire career revolves around being childless.

I ironically hate womyn to fit in,

intelligence has literally become an evolutionary disadvantage

Why does being childless resonate so hard among women? Is it reminiscent of bad decisions/missing out?

>implying men won't cum bareback in a vag
feminism and the pill is to blame. for that and many other problems.

Shhh, boss battle. I'm only on 20% health.

LET'S ASK A LIBERAL INSTEAD!!!

And that's why you can't get a girl to like you.

t.manchild
grow up

As a species, this was bound to happen. By using tools and the sciences, we've been fighting the natural order. The outcome is that the least of us produce the most children.

because you are so reddit

Is /r9k/ leaking again? You self-cuckers are almost as bad as Sup Forums.

There is no Sup Forums, only Pol.

I order you to cease any and all degenerate faggot activity and return forthwith to NeoGaf or to the nearest convenient parallel dumpster fire/liberal sewer.

It’s a metric they use for self-worth.

>30 year old Roastie - You need to man up and marry me and support my son Tyrone Jr. or are you some kind of manchild.

Expanding on this, you know who had the best sex lives when I was in high school? It was the retarded kids. They fucked ALL the time. We've ruined our chances of long term survival. Our advancement isn't advancing quickly enough but the slums in every country are overrun. Fuck having kids and fuck raising them in that.

Once they start taking the pill and having promiscuous sex with hundreds of guys they need to tell themselves they don't or never wanted children.

Then they need to share that with everyone to justify their life because everyone who isn't disgusting is laughing at them for being barren walking holes whose only existence is to be a receptical for different mens semen

>Women don't like him.
>Men's fault women are having babies so late in life.

Activizes my amethysts.

t. cuntchild.

Die a cat wife.

>i can't stay in home doing nothing anymore!

I dont get it, are victimhood, patreon and twitter not profitable enough?

No but see he’s too smart for any woman to ever take him.

Daddy issues?

>Is /r9k/ leaking again?

No. Your agenda is unraveling. You promised women something better and greater than what traditional society was offering them, and you never delivered. Now they want take-backs and the guys they thought weren't good enough for them before, or holding back their "personal growth", don't want anything to do with them.

We have time on our side. They don't, and neither do you.

>Pol
>reddit spacing
r/thedonald doesn't even try to hide where they're from

Are you a mod?

it means quite literally that they failed in life as a human bean

nigger W H A T?

>it's a cry about women thread
Is there anything Sup Forums won't whine about?

That applies to men as well though.

>taking the b8
>projecting this hard