JUST

JUST

that one guy looks like a booger that cant stop crying. I hate his stupid watery looking eyes, and why does he wear a brand new shirt in every video? It looks like it just came out of the box.

She looks like a poor mans Avril Lavigne.

who the fuck watches this tripe
its like the RLM parody videos they put out except they're dead serious

the channel is dead now. all those queers now have to go to sensitivity training. they are going to be even more sjw now. they will probably bring Mundy back

Hopefully this finally kills the channel

She looks like she would yell rape if you said good morning to her

She has that look.

How the hell did Jenny catch the backspin on this to end up bigger and more beloved than ever

>don't talk to her
>what a creep I should get him fired
She cannot lose

>6 mil subscribers
>huge like >>>>>>>to dislike ratios

y-yeah.. th-they're gonna d-die any s-second now..

That bitch in the middle is trying to hide how thrilled she is over her incoming promotion.

>putting the woman in the center of four dudes

what did they mean by this?

AH HURRRT MAHSELF TUHDAYYY

Screen Jews.... kek

Seriously you guys dont watch this shit do you?

Not an accident. If you want to see how cringe Screen Junkies can get, watch one of the Movie Fights with just women. They barely even talk about the movies, they talk about each other being pretty, make snide remarks about how movies from the 1950’s didn’t have enough women-led stories, and make horrible “jokes.”

how many kikes are we looking at. desert kike, then generic bug eyed kike at least

>We totally respect women, guys! Nothing sexual or sketchy, total RESPECT

most movie fights are cringe with arguements that are just they should use such and such actor because he is black and that will bring diversity. Comicbookgirl was the worst

Gas up the ovens for this degenerate trash.

Someone give me a quick rundown please

Andy Signore, head honcho of Screen Junkies, used his position in the company to try and coerce young women into touching his penis. Unfortunately, his beta, spaghetti-spilling tendencies worked against him, he put a shit ton of incriminating evidence out in the world, and the girlfriend of one of Andy’s employees sicced Twitter on him.

Anyone know on the current status/where abouts of Andy Signore?

Did his wife leave him?
Where does he work now?
Will he kill himself?

Is it decisive evidence? His co-hosts seem to believe it.

>woman with pink/blue/green/purple hair

lol the only jews are Spencer and Hal Surprisngly

He’ll be dead within a year. Screencap this.

There are full-on transcripts of him being creepy/rapey via text.

so being bad at flirting is rape now?

>touch my dingus
>no
>damn

is it worse than that

What DID happen?

YES YOU RAPIST

Another case of SJWs eating one of their own.

Yup.

Worst way they could handled that should have just been black with no video. haha the fucking boss fucks around and causes the whole operation to go silent for a week.

>Mike's Hard Lemonade

He deserves everything he gets.

It was the plan all along, what happened was there was a corporate coup

i like how all the men put the fat, ugly woman in the center. i'm surprised they didn't make her chair a lot higher than everyone else's.

I like some of the honest trailers but everything else Screen Junkies does is garbage.

depends on how much money he made from selling screenjunkies to defy media. if it isn't enough to keep his wife from leaving him, then, yeah, he's probably finished.

At least they still have Jenny Nicholson and her show The Millennial Falcon.

Am I supposed to know who these nobodies are?

Wait, Mundy left? I stopped watching since that red head Aussie slags kept hosting and haven't looked back.

What have I missed?

That seems a lot more natural for composition as opposed to her being on the outside or inbetween one of the guys. It'd make more sense for Dan being in the middle, but something about her in the middle feels right.

It's because of the balance of 2 men on both sides of the woman. It's an aesthetic thing.