Islamic Caliphate of Riverdale Edition

old thread here

holy shit this show is gay as fuck

Reminded me of Los Zetas.

>One pairing will protect you, the other will try to kill you

Hard mode: No money, red circle, serpents or dark betty

Well?

Nah Roberto watched Narcos and based them off los Pepes

In that case they’re all worthless and can’t protect me. Maybe Varchie since Archie can at least fight.

Where are their shirts? Why are they wearing masks if everyone knows who they are? Who thought this was a good idea?
I just want my comfy episodes back.

season 1 archie
>defining character trait: being generic
>makes bad music
>wastes screentime by having an affair with his teacher for a storyline that was boring and went nowhere
>pussy who let his dad get shot

season 2 archie
>defining character trait: being insane
>illegally purchases drugs and a gun
>funds his own private ripped shirtless islamic hapa child army
>big, punished, and the boss

That pose!

Punished Archie will a kino arc

>mfw I wrote a whole paragraph and didn't notice a new thread started until I hit post
reposting fuck u

Reggie's character is so fucking inconsistent in this show it's baffling. First he's an asshole starting shit with Jug and gets in a fight with Archie. Then the next time we see him he's clubbing with Veronica/Josie/Kevin even though he hadn't interacted with any of those characters until that point. The rest of the season he's just a background character until they recasted him and he's at the hospital in the first episode of this season to support Archie? And the two are chadbuddies in the next two episodes? Is it because KJ and the new actor are such good friends that they wrote it into the show?

And aren't there rumors of Reggie and Josie getting together this season?
Why do I feel like the two of them aren't going to interact at all until the episode when they get together

>TELL ME ABOUT JUGHEAD, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE CROWN?

Cole’s an odd one, at some points he’s totally red-pilled and at others he’s becomes a turbo SJW who wants to score brownie points

shut the fuck up cole

Reason why Reggie role in s1 was small is because Ross Butler he was busy with that other Netflix show. He was supposed to be the bad guy in episode 3 but they got Chuck to play that role instead.

You’re right he’s pretty inconsistant. In season 1 he’s barely a character and just plays the asshole jock. In season 2, he becomes more like his comics counterpart in which he’s slimy guy who makes stupid jokes all the time and is kind of a jerk

I prefer the new Reggie anyways. I don’t get why people still prefer the old Reggie to the new Reggie

I still stand by this.
>Just make a Damon Salvatore character for Betty and everyone will be happy.

Archie and Jughead are bad for her. Or just make her single.

it's not even Punished Archie, it's fucking Madman Archie. He literally has everything in life he could need, he's good looking, talented in everything he likes, has a nympho girlfriend who is rich as fuck so you know she's not a gold digger, and his dad is alive and well
but Archie is willing to throw that all out the window and instead
>refuses to sleep because nothing will stop a serial killer with a gun than a 15 year old with a bat
>starts using drugs to stay awake
>apparently sneaks into his girlfriends bedroom to fuck her often even though she lives in a small apartment with her mom and dad who just got out of jail? and we now know that sound travels into every room in that apartment so Y I K E S
>starts ginger ISIS and promotes it all around the school
>buys a fucking gun from the autist school shooter kid
>makes a weird homoerotic jihad video where he shows his face, looks into the camera, and not only directly threatens a serial killer who already had a gun to his head a week earlier but decided to spare him, but fucking dares the killer to come at him

Archie is going through the 5 seasons worth of character development Walter White had over the course of a few episodes and this train has no fucking brakes

can I go with Jugchie?

Fpbp

new Reggie looks like Handsome Squidward and breaks what little suspension of disbelief there is about these characters being 15 whenever he shows up on screen

Whatever i’m loving it. He better not go back to season one Archie after this.

>Damon Salvatore
>for her

That's even more worse you fucking retard.

Daddy Issues: The Show.

Lolwut? The only one with Daddy issues is Veronica and maybe Jughead.

I don't like it solely because the show was so much more interesting in Season 1 after the Grundy arc was over and the writers didn't know what to do with Archie so it focused on Betty/Jughead/Veronica and the murder mystery and Archie was pretty much a side character for the rest of the season. Now he's the main character and the other 3 are side characters and so far have been completely irrelevant to the season's arc.

I think if it went back to having Betty/Jughead/Veronica be the driving force in the plot and Archie being like their Fred from Scooby-Doo it'd be more enjoyable. Has Archie had any scenes with Jughead this season at all? I don't think he's had a scene alone with any other characters aside from Veronica and Reggie (and I guess Hiram as of the last ep).

>implying he'll even have time to go back to s1 archie before dying in the season finale and becoming the gold standard for TV character arcs for years to come
K I N O

yeah Archie is just a shitty protagonist for the show, this season so far is just showing that his character doesn't work as a main character unless you remove every defining characteristic he has and turn him into a fucking lunatic. Betty and/or Jughead work better as protagonists because they're relatable and have depth, two things that Archie doesn't have. Wait, Jughead's the fucking narrator too, why isn't he the main character?

Episode 1 and 2, he had one on one scenes with Jughead

Archie > Muh poor moral, sensible daddy
Jughead> Muh gang leader daddy
Veronica> Muh mafia daddy
Betty> Muh daddy vs maple syrup family drama?
Maple Syrup family> Muh Daddy killed muh brother
Gay Kevin> Muh Sheriff daddy looks the other way while I go cruising

>unless you remove every defining characteristic he has and turn him into a fucking lunatic.
which is what they've done, and it's working excellently. archie being crazy this season is more interesting than jughead and betty doing detective work last season.

pusy pics?

based pusy poster

>Jughead is the narrator and the show is built around the plot device that he's writing all of this this as a book
>80% of the episodes this season have been Archie's POV

oh for fucks sake

Betty is the main protagonist of this show. She made s1 plot move forward and in 2 more episodes she'll move the main plot forward too.

Basically goes to show how bland of a character Archie is overall. In the comics, his saving grace is the fact that he’s the comic relief by being the walking accident trope and a dumbass

it's definitely entertaining, but I don't think it works to have the shows protagonist constantly making stupid decisions and acting like a psycho retard

At the rate things are going (apparently he gets into a fight with Jughead next week?) I don't see how this ends without the webm edit of him smashing Cheryl's face into a bloody pulp becoming a reality

His death scene will be ultimate kino

why did they pick an ugly actor to play archie?

This. In the first 5 episodes Betty didn't do much until episode 6. Same thing is happening right now.

I forgot Betty's dad put Polly in a loony bin because of "family" BS

Yeah if this is like season 1 and the Archie Is A Retard arc just lasts 4 episodes before we move onto a /comfy/ Betty/Jughead storyline for the reason of the season I'll be v happy

>guy tries to kill archies dad, ex fuckbuddy and one of his friends and his girlfriend
>archie wants this guy dead
>implying this is an unreasonable response

i think it works solely because archie still supposed to be 15, even if he doesn't look it. he's still a kid, he fucks up a lot, doesn't think his decisions through wholly, and is going to end up fucking people over. this is how they're going to make him relatable.

Are they actually 15? How come they say that Jason died at the age of 17? The blossom twins could be older but Cheryl has been in some of Archie’s classes

I've been thinking about this and I don't understand how 1. anyone would know those things, 2. know ALL of those things, and 3. be an outside force motivated by Betty's speech

like, wasn't the whole "adulterer" thing because Hermione kissed Fred last season? Didn't he stop her afterwards? And why would that be his fault and not hers? It's barely 'adultery' anyway. And then they'd also have to know about Archie and Grundy, but all of the characters who know about that are like, the main group, Betty's mom, and Archie's dad. I can't remember if the principal or Kevin's dad were there. And Archie's dad didn't even give a fuck that his 15 year old son's teacher was having an affair with him.

also what the fuck happened to Cheryl's grandmother is she just dead now or what

Well all of that is part of the mystery and will probs be solved overtime. I’m 100% sure that Hiram has something to do with this

nah American high schools have some classes where the grades are mixed, like elective classes or gym or something everyone has to take. Plus it's plausible that Cheryl is just a shitty student retaking a class after failing it twice.

they say it in one of the first few episodes, i think

yeah but the killer knows things that only a small group of people would know about

Was Hermione in the room when they confronted Grundy? Cuz if so she might have something to do with it, especially with how weird she's been acting this season. But that doesn't make much sense either because she was like the only normal parent aside from Fred in Season 1.

ffs

>tfw the killer is just gonna be some newly introduced character and all tension surrounding his identity will be completely ruined

It’s weird because all of the stuff Betty knows, the killer knows too. Plus he has a personal connection to Betty somehow.

they both have green eyes too

I mean it could be Betty’s brother.

While I don't think that Betty's dad is the killer, the evidence points towards him:
>Alice was the one who busted Archie/Grundy
>Alice wrote about the drug dealing and degeneracy in the town
All of these things might have be found out by Hal, as he has a history of espionage, but Archie's dad is the missing link.

what if it's betty

Or a Bettyfag.

What did Jughead mean by this?

Is Jughead going to change too once he becomes involved with the Serpents?

Reminder that FP is the ultimate husbando

FP cleaning his apartment was my favorite moment in the show thus far.
my dad would never even try to do something like that for me

riverDEAD

Did they take turn in fucking Archie?

what's going on in OP's webm?

>Season 1 and 2 Jughead
>Doesn't give a fuck about burgers

ISIS is trying to recruit twinks

Juggie cares about getting in Toni’s sweet chocolate pussy

>implying he's not eating Betty's furburger every episode

Anyone find Cheryl inconsistent as fuck?
>Be a bitch
>Become friends with b and v
>Immediately be a bitch to Veronica because her mom's a waitress
>Gets blackmailed into getting jugheads dad lesser jail time
>Helps betty with the gay guy next episode

>tfw the only good pairing on the show is archie/reggie

can't wait for archie to beat the shit out of jugcuck next week

Wait why would that happen

Archie going postal when?

>archie goes postal
>jughead kisses archie
>jughead sexes archie
>archie is now fine

Unironically the funniest ending to the series, full homo end.

I would be okay with this desu

Ep 3 was pretty fucking disgusting tb h

>a very special episode about the dangers of gay cruising

>implying the entire episode wasn’t gay

What's with all the movie and tv references?

don't they feel they are over doing it?

best thing to have come out of Riverdale threads so far

fuck white people tbEIGH

Awww thanks for putting me on the screenshot

You guys act like Archie went full sociopathic killer. He only has one target and is only doing it to protect the ones he loves. He’s still an overall really nice guy as seen when he goes to protect Ethel. So it’s not like he wants to harm anyone else.

why is /riverdale/ full of gays and communists and women?

imagine if theyre gym uniform was just bras and panties

>implying he didn’t want to pound that fat pusy

Mmmmmm

This show makes me wish i was a cheerleader back in high school

You forgot to add the “haha” part at the end

Is it just me or did Betty get skinnier in the 3rd episode. She was looking rather chunky in the first 2

Then what might happen?

They decided Ronnie would be the thick one.

they do theyre cheerleading routines in them

the patrician waifu chart

someone make a riverdale girls subreddit

Dark Betty? I've always been referring to it as evil Betty or black betty

When are we going to see Veronica's 'Old Veronica' super saiyan form she keeps hyping up?

>Midge and Toni not on this list

And into the trash it goes

Poor Ronnie is trying to be a good person, I hope after her argument with Betty and Archie inevitably breaking up with her she becomes queen bitch.

t. archie
we know what you're up to

i know this chart keeps getting posted, but it's so close to being perfect that i don't mind. the only thing i'd change would be swapping hermione and polly.

Who approved this?

>Hispanic character
>his name is Hiram Lodge