Kill Six Billion Demons K6BD

>“The Idiot: unshod and ungirded, he grasped at power, and found himself burned.”

>-Goblin Proverb

I foresee no negative repercussions to this. It triggers my autism that she didn't go blonde again as Sailor Moon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel like the accompanying text has hit a decline recently.

Make Six Billion Fanfictions

That was real dumb Ally.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw

I like dumb violent Ally.

Dumb bitch needs to get a clue.

Where's the fun in that? Comic would have ended in the first book as she quietly followed White Chain's instructions.

God. Damn it.

Part of me thinks this was really stupid of her.

But the other part of me says Incubus has absolutely no fucking clue what he is contending with, all of those would be gods are resting on their laurels without a real challenge for ages, look at what Allison did to Mottom all on her own.

Incubus thinks he gave her power with strings and rules attached, Allison has to realize she is beyond rules.

So how long before this bites her in the ass?

How much longer before it bites Incy in his ass?

It's a terrible plan but I don't see any alternatives for her tbqh.

Feels like we skipped several pages?

Where was the exploration of her subconscious, the character development underpinning this radical decision? When did they change appearances, and why?

Eh, it doesn't really matter

Not doing it? She doesn't need him to use her power, he's just sold her the idea she does.

Abaddon was in last thread and realized Sup Forums hates character development.

She has no idea how to use it. She can barely walk and they're going to the Heretic's Court.

We saw enough of her subconscious to know she's a self loathing wreck
Her character development has been moments of panic in between decisions of questionable nature and the one time she gained control she virtually died.
They changed appearance because

>We saw enough of her subconscious to know she's a self loathing wreck
We knew that before. We've been told by the author a lot.

That was probably not a very smart decision, Allison.

On the other hand, it makes me happy because Incubus is a great character and it means we'll see more of him.

So why do we need to explore it?

I think it would've made more sense for her to tap her own potential, since they're in her mind, but whatevs.

>why should we show it when we can just be told
Really?

Might build some pathos and emotional attachment to the character?

This exactly. I'm finding it harder and harder to empathize with her

Fucking incubus playing the long game, the only game atm
>al-yisun blows the rest of the demiurges the fuck out
>ally kills Incy
>he lives through the backup in her brain technically dying and fulfilling the prophecy and having a workaround.

good investment desu, always try to trick the wording and twist omens to your advantage.

Fuck off Scorpius your series was cancelled

Ya dun goofed

Maybe that's intentional

>kill six billion demons

Hitler already took care of that

>muh six gorrilion

> wants to feel in control
> therefore starts relying on someone else's power (and possibly risks getting mindcontrolled)

And here I thought "that was the first time I felt in control" was building up to a rejection. But it ended up being a surprisingly straightforward devil's bargain it seems.

I'm gonna say... by the end of this book if she recovers Zaid. Incubus will swoop in and steal him.

And then it'll come back to bite him in the ass when she comes to get him back.

Why would Incubus care about Zaid?

What if Abaddon was lying about us hating Incubus and he turns out to be a 100% bro?

This is Sup Forums. If he rapes Allison in every way imaginable half of us will love him forever.

Oh boy, I'm sure this will never backfire on Allison whatsoever

i was thinking the exact same thing

What if both of these are on point and Incubus is trying to nurture Allison into a loyal, messed up, power-hungry Anti-Christ to stand up against Zaid (who's supposed to be the Chosen One) and those that try to get him into power?

Well aside from him being gay for power and Zaid being the driving force behind Allison's war on the Seven which involves her needing to become very powerful, probably for some over-complicated master plan.

I think Bowie knows Allison was Zoss's true successor, going by the first time he shows up.

Allison is a really fucking annoying character. Atleast shes goin to be able to actually do something now.

She does seem tailor made to piss off Sup Forums

Like that's a difficult thing to do.

It's at least a little hard to breach the 95% barrier.

IIRC, Abbadon did once confirm that Incubus is pretty much just out to watch the world burn, so you might be closer to the mark than you think.

Abaddon tried that with the Mottom arc and recently on the boat but Sup Forums whined that the plot was moving too slow

Sup Forums has shit taste. The Mottom arc was awesome.

All they want are the flashy kung-fu fight scenes and bitch whenever there isn't one on panel. Then when they do get the flashy kung-fu fight scene, contrarians snark that the comic is nothing but flashy kung-fu fight scenes.

Abaddon was an idiot to ever post here. Sup Forums always turns against popular webcomics. Always.

Sup Forums turns against everything they didn't first encounter before puberty. It's like Sup Forums with more bloviating and pretentiousness.

On the one hand this is pretty obviously a bad decision. On the other hand Allison's behavior is starting to remind me of Aesma, and the people who underestimated her usually ended up getting completely fucked over. Incubus may not fully understand who he is fucking with here.

When in doubt, stamp your feet, and REEE so hard the universe buckles under your will. Seems to be the way to enlightenment here. or one of them, anyway

>tfw threads used to be good before idiots started posting threads when there was no update and drew in angry whiny bitches who now complain about everything in the comic
feels bad man

>Abaddon was in last thread

Well why the fuck didn't anyone tell me Abby posts here.

>not liking Ally going full Aesma

It was inevitable really. Make your creator proud Allison.

He posts here fairly regularly, I think most consider it common knowledge.

I'm mad he doesn't take lewd drawfaggotry requests myself.

"I'll get stronger on my own!" would have been lame generic Shonen bullshit and you know it Sup Forums. She's taking risks, I like it.

And if she loses her way, all the better. Now that would make for some character development.

Besides the more we see of Bowie the better.

He comes in once a month or so

But that's how you get stronger. You get stronger on her own. She's not taking a risk here she knows she's fucking herself.

Refusing the power would be the risk

She's letting a known mind-diddler diddler her mind because she doesn't want to put the effort or time in and she thinks this will be the easy route, even if she is aware it will fuck her over.

>Allison is useless and weak and has to have a man help her
>By shoving his magical phallus into her mind, no less
Wellllllllllllllllllllll that's creepy...

>a couple of years from now
>Ally has murdered her way through several pantheons
>she's close to finally taking Zoss' position
>Incubus shows up
>"remember me?"
>he casually takes away all her powers, because they were given and never earned

He's not giving her any power, just taking away her insecurities or masking them. She still has all the power in her key.

woo

I'm sure Allison will brute force her way through whatever consequences that'll inevitably happen

And that means fuck all if she doesn't have the knowledge to use it.

Incubus is giving her that knowledge via putting a little bit of his mind into her mind. He can probably remotely reclaim it or some bullshit.

He's giving her the confidence to use it which is the key to the keys.

That's even worse!

At least with knowledge you can keep it once you have it. If he's giving her confidence via his mind bullshit, it's almost guaranteed that he can take it away.

The instant she does something that conflicts incubis's interest's.

LOLOLOLOL GAYLOR MOON REFERENCE

The protagonist was an entry-level weeb before trying to become a Stacy.

What of it?

Probably some PTSD flashbacks to Paranatural

It annoys me how she keeps cursing and emotionally breaking down every time she gets a chance to talk. Feels like the main character is some edgy 14 year old kid.

And the self loathing is just so pathetic. Some pretty girl with zero problems loathes herself. Oh get the fuck over it, you just found out your entire perception of reality is false. Fucking hell.

US NERD GRRLZ, AMIRITE

DAVID BOWIE REFERENCE LMAO XD

I really wish Abbadon would do something original with this comic for once instead of just another slew of cringey LOLREFRANCES.

Allison making rash and/or stupid decisions isn't new, that willpower and sheer gives-no-fucks is part of what makes her powerful. This isn't even the first time she's struck a magically binding deal with an ancient supernatural being that she knows nothing about while letting him define the terms.

We literally were inside the mind our our main character and the only thing we got to see was Sailor Moon and the Goblin King.

You would think we would actually explore the protagonists mind. Her fears, motivations, wants, inadequacies, etc. We could have had Incubus try and help (or hinder) her journey, like the Cheshire Cat helped Alice in Wonderland.

But, we got two sick references and a DBZ style power boost. Oh well. RIP K6BD in peace.

Lad, it just makes her a foolish dumbass with plot armor.

Some young girl that knows literally nothing beating eons old demons and gods is not impressive. It took no skill, she just did it because she was the main character.

>You would think we would actually explore the protagonists mind. Her fears, motivations, wants, inadequacies, etc.
We already know all this shit. We even had anons writing decent explanations of what the different fucked up Allisons in her mindscape represent

>DBZ style power boost
Those don't come with strings attached

>Those don't come with strings attached
This is literally, LITERALLY the same fucking exchange between Shulk and Zanza to unlock the Monado in Xenoblade Chronicles.

It's gnostic bullshit 101

>We already know all this shit.
We do?

>We even had anons writing decent explanations of what the different fucked up Allisons in her mindscape represent

"Abaddons too busy, Just make up your own story bro lol."

>Those don't come with strings attached
Shes going from literally zero to being able to take on gods.

I just dont like THAT big of a power boost. Even in DBZ, the characters know how to fight and are already powerful. Allison is an average Human, shes putting no work into becoming stronger, she just gets it all hacked into her mind.

>"If you fuck me over, I will kill you myself!"

And this threat, literally yelling this at one of the seven most powerful beings in all of existence.

Just, really? Shes ask him for power and then threatens him in the same sentence?

It just annoys me. Dont want to make it sound like its the end of the world.

>Even in DBZ
Even in DBZ they had to TRAIN to earn their power boost. They had to go suffer in the hyperbolic time chamber for a year-day, not just go GIBS UPGRADE OR I REPORT U HUEHUEUHUEHUE

That's fair, I haven't watched XC so I can't comment on that.

I was just refuting the DBZ bit. DBZ power-ups tend to be complete freebies for the characters themselves. At worst, someone else dies so the character can get Really Really Angry.

This at least could have ramifications down the line which is a big difference from Guru patting Gohan and Krillin on the head.

>"Abaddons too busy, Just make up your own story bro lol."
No seriously this is stupid. The writer doesn't need to explain everything, especially in a story filled with pseudo-psychological mystical bullshit that contradicts itself

You're a fucking adult I hope, this is an 18+ website you should be able to connect dots and come to conclusions on your own. Maybe they're the right conclusions, maybe they're wrong. Who gives a shit. Not every story needs to spell everything out for you.

>Shes going from literally zero to being able to take on gods.
You don't know that. You think she's suddenly going to be Queen Badass of Badass Mountain? You have no idea what's going to happen.

If she IS suddenly swole as fuck and kicking around Demiurges I'll be joining you on the "wtf abby" train but I really cannot imagine that's how it's gonna go

>blah blah blah threat
Yeah that's a reasonable complaint. She's being a bit petulant.

That would have been cool

Oh well. It's not that big a deal. We basically already know all that anyway.

>Even in DBZ, the characters know how to fight and are already powerful.

Literally what I said but yes, training was a huge part of DBZ, which made most of the power boosts completely forgivable.

>watched XC
It's a game, dorkboi
>DBZ power-ups tend to be complete freebies for the characters themselves.
Not really. They tend to come at the death of a loved one or by nearly killing themselves. Which is at least more than A BLOO BLOO I'M SO FLAWED THIS IS GOOD CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

>We basically already know all that anyway.
Thats the problem, shes so basic and uninteresting.

Her ENTIRE character can be summed up in a single page representation of her hating herself.

>Not every story needs to spell everything out for you.

The main character needs special attention if you want your story to be more than a fucking shonen anime. Having her literally inside of her own mind should have some pathos.

You think she's suddenly going to be Queen Badass of Badass Mountain?

He flat out said he was going to teach her how to fight and use magic. Her power boost is going to be exceptional enough to put her around Cio and White Chains level.

Spill Six Billion Semens

>Having her literally inside of her own mind should have some pathos.
If anything, Incubus probably didn't want Allison to dwell on herself too deeply.

>Her power boost is going to be exceptional enough to put her around Cio and White Chains level.
Which is still no where near the level of the seven. Or Maya, or 6Juggs.

All it does is make her not-useless

Maybe she'll become interesting after Incubus is done jamming his Muatra into her mind

>bachelor's degree in philosophy

How can you graduate without learning anything?

Meh, ultimately she's got god's true name and he's some bitch. His rules only apply to her until she realizes that they never did.

This, Incubus basically just says "lol fuck self-improvement let me do it for you". You don't give somebody time to think when you're trying to hustle them.

The issue is, by the time Allie gets to the point where shes slain all of the Seven, nothing Incubus can do will even POSSIBLY effect her in the least. She will be the true ruler of Throne at that point, the master of the Key of Kings, possible Royalty, and of course, Kill Six Billion Demons

don't you think he's trying to get his claws in her mind precisely to have his own chance at the Key?

Are you dumb

None of them want her to fail. They're each encouraging the Third Conquest for their own reasons. It's why they stuck Zaid in Mammon's clubhouse, to serve as bait.

Mottom wants to give up her crown because she's sick of eating husband berries

Incubus wants to fuck over the other six because he's so incredibly bored he just collects goblets all day

Jagganoth wants to set heaven on fire, just like Zoss did

Jadis probably just wants to die

Solomon wants to find the one person better than him

Mammon probably wants to make her an offer to buy his way into the new universal order

A lot of anons have mentioned how each Demuirge is a lesson for Allison, but it's not like she needs to learn not to be gluttonous, prideful, etc. She just needs to stop being used as a pawn and stand up as her own person.

Why is this comic so garbage?

Jagganoth doesn't want to set heaven on fire, he wants to destroy the entire multiverse. Nothing like Zoss.

Also why would Solomon want to find someone better then him?

>>Allison is useless and weak and has to have a man help her
>>By shoving his magical phallus into her mind, no less
>Wellllllllllllllllllllll that's creepy...
But consistent. This is merely her second magical phallus and since she's probably going to absorb the keys of the Seven she's literally going be doing nothing but sticking magical cocks into her forehead for the rest of the comic.