>girl
are you sure about that?
she's just upset cause she's an ugly girl
wouldn't have those opinions if she was a pretty girl

>>>/reddit.com/r/gayfuckingyoutubeshitonlychildrencareabout/

>Posting a young teen on Sup Forums
You fucked up, the diddlers are coming

>girl

Sorry to break it for you OP, but that's just a male middle aged midget.

You just described feminist to a tee.

>that video thumbnail
that girl would be really funny to have as a sister

Blacked when?

>odd future shirt

is that nigga bumping Madvillain?

This monster kills the çunnyfag

Just fuck off

>13
really? she looks 8

IS THIS THE GIRL FROM THE FLORIDA PROJECT

A REAL STUDY ON WHY SINGLE MOTHERS ARE RUINING SOCIETY

she will so delete that channel out of embarrassment when she turns 18

>What's with that stupid shirt?
>You don't even golf you lil shit

yeah I think her growth is stunted or something
I remember when she started videos at 11 and she doesn't look like she grew at all

imagine spending your childhood confounded with stupid political crap you find on the internet. her parents should be ashamed.

Im going to make an exception and rescpect myself by not listening to the social view of a 13 years old girl.

When this girl turns 18 I'm going to straight up buy her.

this is an okay kid.

don't want to imagine what society will have done to her by the time she reaches 18 yo.

MEMES :^)

She suffers from stunted growth and all her opinions are scripted. She's just a mouthpiece for her brother. In more ways than one probably.

prove it faget

I can't say this isn't a positive development, and it's nice to see that anti-feminist/ant-SJW is having an effect on younger generations, but if were some 13 year old girl acting like a feminist made the equivalent YouTube video, it would be cringy as fuck. As for her performance, it's okay, but for her age, it's great. There are people much older than her who, if they wouldn't do worse, would do just as good. From the editing to what she says to how she speaks, (genuinely a better speaker than I am), she does not seem her age at all.

editing is done by her brother
she was kinda funny for a while, but she's set the bar high for herself getting started so young. She needs to evolve.

>She suffers from stunted growth
does she have some sort of condition or are you just memeing

Why are old roasties so jealous that a little girl(boy?) knows more than them?

She already said in one of her videos that everything's scripted. It's not a secret.

>editing is done by her brother
Oh. Well, she at least organizes herself well, and for her opinions, they're hardly original or profound, but there are people nearly twice her age who could say the same exact shit in the same way and they could get a sizable following, and this kid is literally thirteen.

SMART BTW XD

Roasties are jealous of Asians. Not people with pituitary tumors.

Is that literally admitting that her brother just writes everything she says? Insidious, but not a bad strategy, if not rather pathetic and exploitative. It fooled me, at least.

>her opinions
You mean her brother's.

He tells her what to say, she'll have her own way of saying it. Not saying it isn't fun to watch but these are hardly conclusions she came to on her own.

Link it :^)

HOW OLD IS HER MASTERMIND BROTHER 15?

CUS THIS SOME BASIC SHIT

>just discovering lt. Corbis
Is it 2014?

at least it shows he knows what his target audience likes

Old enough to make YouTube videos, old enough to sit on my face.

>girl

>Feminism: the belief that men and women should have equal rights and equal oppurtunities.

The sheer horror of it.

guy is a genious.

Bump, libcuck roastie

I just want to rape her desu.

still playing star craft and posting on Sup Forums, Sup Forumsro?

It's scripted. ;^)

Holy shit their comments are cringe worthy.

that's a boy not a girl.

Bitch look like Chucky lmao

>haha dude this YouTube e-celeb validates my fragile world view, she's truly /ourgal/ xD

WOAH!!!!!!!! SHE'S SO SMART!??!!! DOES SHE HAVE A PATHREON I CAN DONATE TO??????????

NOT A KID
HAS GHD (THE ANDY MILONAKIS DISEASE)
STOP

it's just funny to see that a little girl is more redpilled and intelligent than most 20 year old feminists and libcucks like you

>Redpill
please don't post transsexual buzzwords.

bump again

triggered?

This

I'm subbing to her and downloading Cash for Apps just to piss these libcucks off

That's how a lot of the women on YouTube operate, at least the ones that talk about conservative politics/etc.
They almost always have a brother/bf/etc acting as a writer/producer/editor.

It's not really any more dishonest than tv news though, the anchors reading the stories don't do any of the reporting, they just read a prompter.

>Tyler the Creator fans are literal 13 year olds
heh I fucking knew it